Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&Rís Chelsea Makes a Desperate Plea!; airs week 12/31
Topic Started: Dec 28 2012, 08:50 AM (2,082 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the Jan. 7th issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article entitled "Y&Rís Chelsea Makes a Desperate Plea."

Starts by saying, With her marriage in shambles, Chelsea decides to go out for New Years. She fixes herself up and goes out for a night out on the town. While out, she meets Alex and they flirt with each other. It isn't long before Chelsea get nervous and puts an end to the flirtation and bolts.

Chelsea returns home and Adam is waiting for her in a tuxedo, with a candlelight dinner. Adam asks Chelsea for another chance. She says yes if only they can leave Genoa City, Adam agrees. MCE says ďitís a good night for Chadam,Ē since they reunited before midnight.

Meanwhile, Jack is on a pill and liquor bender and wakes up the next morning with a strange woman. He later summons Adam and Phyllis and admits he needs help. They all agree to lie that Jack has had a heart attack to cover for his stay in rehab.

Chelsea informs Chloe of she and Adamís plans and Chloe advises her against it, tells her sheíll get her heartbroken again. MCE is quoted saying: ďChloe is being the voice of reason,Ē but she believes Adam this time. That is until he announces that they canít move because he might have to run Newman Enterprises during Jackís absence. It disappoints her and she tells Adam if he loves her more than Sharon and Newman he will leave with her.

For more details pick up the latest Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Ok, sounds great that Adam and Chelsea is on the path to reconciliation.
But however, Chelsea should know that Adam is a business man and if business calls - he will not run away at all.
In fact, I think Adam loves business more than he loves his women. Again, Adam is the exact replica of Vic Senior.
How many times has Vic Sr. threw Nikki under the bus for a business deal? Yet some wants to say Victoria is like Vic Sr.
Hell NO!!! How many times has Victoria forgiven Billy? In fact, she is like her mother. That is how many times as Nikki forgiven Victurd?
So back to Adam and Chelsea - she should realize she married a man who is all about business and winning the next business deal.
Bring it Adam!!!!
love it

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

They have changed her character here b/c before she totally understood this side of him during the TnG era. But I guess all the things that have happened has made her more insecure.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jair

I liked these spoilers!

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Well though I've always loved Chelsea and Adam, I was okay with the Chelsea/Alex scenes if she was moving on. Since Sharon plans on working at NE, Chelsea will only end up hurt far worse. They just need to move her on already and bring on some one new for her at this point, because they always end up reverting back to Shadam.
Edited by Diamonde, Dec 28 2012, 09:56 PM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I'm way tired of whiny Chelsea and wish Chadam would just die.

Evan
Member Avatar

Chadam is the end game, not Shadam: my prediction.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Evan
Dec 29 2012, 05:39 PM
Chadam is the end game, not Shadam: my prediction.
I agree.

I think perhaps the writers are finally listening to the negative feedback for 'Shadam' and are now bringing in someone new for Sharon. Even though, I'd rather she stay single for awhile and have a slow build up to Shick's reunion

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

run to me
Member Avatar

I love Chelsea and Adam, so i do hope they find their way back to each other. <3

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I like Chelsea and Adam together and it doesn't hurt that MCE is hot as well. Personally though this is the first paring I liked for Adam since the first Adam and Heather were together. I wish they both would have stayed I always thought of them to be the next super couple given how well they worked together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply