Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Caroline’s Big Accident!; airs wk 12/31
Topic Started: Dec 28 2012, 09:06 AM (1,667 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the Jan 7th issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article entitled “B&B: Caroline’s Big Accident.”

Says, Things go very bad when Caroline tries to clear the air with Bill. She wants to him to know that she did not betray him; she did not spill the beans about his part in Hope and Liam’s troubles. When she tells Bill what’s going on, things take a strange turn. “She wants to say that Hope probably knows everything now and she just goes to warn him and give him a heads up,” says Godfrey. Bill’s outrage throws her for a loop. He’s pissed and still thinks she betrayed him, plus he’s being drinking. Bill says some very hurtful things like she’s not really a Spencer. The confrontation gets heated and an accident occurs. Caroline is knocked unconscious and is rushed to the hospital. She’s fine but gets banged up and suffers a head injury. Everyone is concerned but Caroline can’t give her side to the story. They don’t know that Bill is pulling one of his moves, lying about what happened. When Caroline regains conscious, she’s very angry and emotional.

For more pick up the latest Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

love4today

Oh brother come on. This is sooo stupid I swear people bumping there heads?! Do they have noting better to work with? I am sick of this girl and get constipated look on her face when she tries to look serious.

natdot99
Member Avatar

It was acceptable for Caroline to be okay with Brooke hiring for her son, keeping Rick's lie a secret, and now she all righteous about what her Uncle Bill did to Lope? Yet she lied to Thomas about her feelings for Rick.
Karma is a bitch, Caroline

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

The big accident being the shit actress they cast the role with?

klements

So glad to read that others do not care for the actress who plays Caroline. She and Rick are GROSS together, and every facial expression she makes looks like she's striking a pose. I cringe every time she is on screen.

LPS
Member Avatar

All the actress does is smile and look like she is in pain. She's nothing more than piece of wood with a smile face drawn on.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I could care less about this storyline. I loved Thomas and Caroline but really can't stand her with Rick. It just seems like they changed her big time to put her with him. I just think this show has went down hill when you have it more about the Logan's and just have them taking over everything because you know Hope will end up with Liam and Rick has not only take Caroline for Thomas but will take Forester from him as well. Another thing that gets me as well is how Thomas was always there for her but when all this stuff is happening to him she can't even show him some compassion as a friend that's just wrong and it will be interesting to see how she reacts if Thomas is there or at least checks in on her after this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply