Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Todd and Carly Couple Up!; airs week 12/31
Topic Started: Dec 28 2012, 09:51 AM (2,288 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the Jan. 7th issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article, "Todd and Carly Couple Up."

Todd and Carly donít break away from their NYEís kiss after the clock strikes midnight. They make a break for his suite and consummate their relationship. RC says heís going into the New Years with hope that we have a new couple in Todd and Carly. They are finally making headway romantically. However, itís a matter of time before Carly finds out that her new beau is a liar just like the last one. If Carly finds out about the baby switch, thereís going to be hell to pay. RC says itís a bit of a double standard considering how much Carly has lied in the past but sheís coming off of being burned twice by Johnny and Todd knows that.

For more details pick up the latest Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Ewwwww.......Todd and Carly will be in bed!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

LPS
Dec 28 2012, 09:54 AM
Ewwwww.......Todd and Carly will be in bed!
I second this! Double ewwww..........
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Dec 28 2012, 10:30 AM.

ceejay

Not interested in Carly and Todd at all. Wish he'd leave PC to go after Blair and interfere with her and Tomas!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

What a BIG mistake. :doh:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

EWW WTF! I wanted Todd with Blair and ONLY Blair. Carly needs to go away

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I love Carly's friendship with Todd. Not keen to see them hit the sack but not entirely opposed to it either. If I thought a romantic relationship between them could last it'd be fine but we know his heart belongs to Blair so it seems unnecessary. Todd as Carly's new Jason works for me just fine. I don't want to see their friendship blow up completely and for that reason I'm kind of hoping he doesn't get his comeuppance, or that when he does the blowback isn't too severe.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I like them and I like that Todd gets to be with someone other than Blair or Tea for a change. Blair's been around the block and then some, let Todd get him a little something till Blair comes crawling back

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I don't like Tarly (Todd and Carly :x )and I prefer Todd with Blair OR Tea. I love both couples and despise Tarly.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Dec 30 2012, 01:13 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

^I don't like this version of Todd with Tea. I liked him with Blair. I preferred the other Todd with Tea.

Additionally, I don't like Carly and Johnny. They have an ewww factor. She could be his mother. The only man that Carly clicks with is Jax.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 30 2012, 02:31 AM
^I don't like this version of Todd with Tea. I liked him with Blair. I preferred the other Todd with Tea.

Additionally, I don't like Carly and Johnny. They have an ewww factor. She could be his mother. The only man that Carly clicks with is Jax.
If by the "other" Todd you mean Victor than I agree somewhat. I liked Victor and Tea but OG Todd and Tea of the 90's were dynamite. TNT were one of a kind .
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Dec 30 2012, 02:38 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

^Yeah....I am referencing Victor. All of these Todds confuse me, LOL.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS I totally agree with everything you've said. Laura Wright's Carly only works with Jax, Fake Todd (Victor) is best with Tea, and Todd (Roger Howarth) is good with Blair.
Edited by Shick, Dec 30 2012, 03:39 AM.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Todd was good with Blair,It's refreshing to see him with someone new

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Yuck... I do not like them as couples BUT i like them only FRIENDS.... So Not watching, but thanks for postng.

Tammy
Member Avatar

These two would have worked much better as just friends. But heaven forbid a man and a woman just be friends lol. There is just NO chemistry there IMO!

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I see loads of chemistry, more than LW had with BB or MB

Divalish
Member Avatar

His shirtless scene today was well 'interesting' :shutup:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply