Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Fenmore Outs Summer!; airs wk 12/31
Topic Started: Dec 28 2012, 10:04 AM (1,931 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

At Nick’s house Jamie informs Summer that he’s planning to leave town. He feels there is no one for him to lean on top of the bullying. He suggests that Summer come with him and she’s shocked. Summer realizes Jamie is going through the same thing she has in wanting to run. She tells him not to leave and he has other options. Summer hugs him in an “I’m here for you buddy” kind of way,” King explains. Upon the hug Fen arrives and witnesses it. She tells him it did not mean anything but Fen doesn't want to listen. He thinks it was more than friendship. He gets mad and tells Jamie that Summer is really Britini, the girl who started harassing him. This leaves Jamie devastated and horrified.

For more details pick up the Jan. 7th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jair

I like the fact the Baldwins have finally an important storyline but for now this debacle doesn't make me excited. I like the idea to explore the bullying thing but this triangle is boring for now

soapflake02

This stupid storyline is so boring and Fen is beyond creepy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

what a little bitch fen is!
He should out himself while he's at it!

natdot99
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 28 2012, 02:12 PM
This stupid storyline is so boring and Fen is beyond creepy.
OLTL bullying storyline was ten times better than this one. Odds are nothing will happen to Summer, again.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I like Fen much better then Jamie and he has way more chemistry with Summer.

Jamie annoys me to death, I don't have any sympathy for him at all. The actor sucks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply