Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Vincent Irrizary joining Prospect Park AMC
Topic Started: Dec 28 2012, 03:59 PM (1,234 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

He posted this on his Facebook:

Quote:

Happy to share that I just signed on with Prospect Park for the “All My Children” reboot! Excited to bring dastardly Dr. David back to life, as he did for so many others, and to see my dear friends in Pine Valley once again. A great, big thank you to all the fans for your tenacity in keeping the hope alive. You’re awesome!!! Let’s all keep our fingers crossed together that it becomes a reality
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: David is coming back!!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I cannot agree more with VI. I hope AMC online becomes a reality.

Cupcake06

Yessssssssssssssssssssss!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great news! Especially with Hartley joining as Cara. David and Cara quickly became a favorite pairing of mine towards the end.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

DrewHamilton
Dec 28 2012, 04:43 PM
Great news! Especially with Hartley joining as Cara. David and Cara quickly became a favorite pairing of mine towards the end.
I loved them too. I'm thrilled they've both signed on! :cheers:

NicoleLVR

I feel like I could cry, i have always loved David

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Vincent Irrizary is the person that I have missed the most from AMC. I miss David so much! Towards the end VI was driving the stories and they were really great. His acting is flawless and David can be such a dick, but still awesome. I was reallllly hoping that if General Hospital was ever going to inherit any AMC characters that David would be the first. His history with Anna and back-from-the-dead characters fits in perfectly to where General Hospital is and will continue to head.

With that said, it seems like GH was never going to bring David Hayward in anyway, so this is GREAT news. This should have been the first person that contacted as far as storylines go. You know Susan Lucci had to be the first person as far as, "We need this person because she is AMC." I'm getting excited now because the hope of seeing VI acting his ass off again is right there...still tons of obstacles to go through, but at least they are trying for the correct people. LOVE David and Cara.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I loved David and Cara. This makes me very happy. :D :cheer:
Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Awesome news!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

David Heyward will introduce the new characters in a two episode arc. And "All My Chidlren" will literally be ALL MY NEW CHILDREN.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Glad to hear he's returning! I LOVED David & Cara too. I can't wait to possibly see them together again, and with their new baby :):):):)

Cupcake06

AllmyDaysatGh
Dec 28 2012, 07:15 PM
Glad to hear he's returning! I LOVED David & Cara too. I can't wait to possibly see them together again, and with their new baby :):):):)
I'm gonna need her (LH) to say something though. :unsure:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Cupcake06
Dec 28 2012, 07:23 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
She has a few times on her Twitter.

https://twitter.com/L_Hartley

Cupcake06

Miss Rhi
Dec 28 2012, 07:28 PM
Cupcake06
Dec 28 2012, 07:23 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
She has a few times on her Twitter.

https://twitter.com/L_Hartley
Thanks, I just thought she might actually say she had signed with them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply