Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 28 2012, 05:20 PM (2,763 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

I like the Nick/Kate interaction so far. One thing that I can give TomSell is that the character interactions have definitely more of a variety.

Couldn't care less about the Safe/Ejole kisses.

That John/Kristen scene looks delicious! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KathyB16
Member Avatar

Is that an old picture with Kate and EJ? It looks like her hair colored again.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Sami and ej are a hot mess. Their relationship is so freaking unhealthy, its not even funny. Would love to see a Ericole kis's soon! :wub2:

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Oh and i cant wait to see whats gonna happen during The wedding! :jj:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Kristen is just wicked! And I love it. Poor John is gonna realize that Doc`s been right all along. The kristen/brady/john/doc quad is one that I could enjoy for a long time.
As for the kisses, its obvious that the suits plan on running the rafe/ej/sami triangle for an eternity. Obviously they believe that its okay for rafe &ej to share sami. I absolutely hate that they threw nicole into this mess. Maybe she should`ve taken eric up on his offer. Anything is better than what she ends up doing.

Bee
Member Avatar

These pics actually do make Days look somewhat watchable despite the usual Days QVC wardrobe and Gaby's continued presence on the show. Doesn't Kristen's head look like it's about to do a complete 360 around her neck or is it just me?

I love the fanbase New Years Eve pandering too. I can't help but laugh. Give me a break. How about a John/Daniel kiss and a Julie/Stefano kiss? What the hell, right?!

anya
Member Avatar

I would have paid someone good money to turn the filter back on before this week's spoiler picture thread!
Edited by anya, Dec 29 2012, 10:51 AM.

Will&Sonny

DocandJohn4ever
Dec 28 2012, 05:20 PM
It's New Year's Eve in Salem and there are plenty of "fireworks" to go around!

Posted Image

Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black catches Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers in the act!

Posted Image

The Diva runs into Eyebrow Magoo and bursts into tears.

Posted Image

Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black and Arms of Steel are hospitalized.

Posted Image

Kate [didn't have a filter] warns Teapot about The Diva.

Posted Image

Kim Kardashian approaches Dudley Do-Right with a New Year's Eve truce.

Posted Image

Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black and Mmmmmmm try to rescue Arms of Steel from Friends and Mothers' clutches.

Posted Image

The Diva and Thorn Birds are stunned to learn of their stepbrother's affair with Friends and Mothers.

Posted Image

Kate [didn't have a filter] has suspicions about Crazy Eyes's motives.

Posted Image

Friends and Mothers reveals her meddling plot.

Posted Image

The Diva and Victim of the Year both have surprising New Year's Eve kisses!

Posted Image

A surprising familiar face returns to Salem.

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Monday- New Year's Eve episode, with lots of romance and lots of kisses!

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Wednesday- Arms of Steel and Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black really get into it over Friends and Mothers.

Posted Image

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=272306
It's easy enough to recreate, although I definitely wasn't a fan of the filters at all.

Kristen's filter still makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me.

cord08

Is that a new Kate and Nick picture? Does he have a cut on his forehead, or is that a piece of misplaced hair?

Will&Sonny

cord08
Dec 29 2012, 10:53 AM
Is that a new Kate and Nick picture? Does he have a cut on his forehead, or is that a piece of misplaced hair?
It's an old photograph from the episode where Kate originally offered Nick a job. The cut is from Chad's assault. The picture is from the October 10th episode, and Chad assaulted Nick in the September 21st/24th episodes.

anya
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 29 2012, 10:52 AM
DocandJohn4ever
Dec 28 2012, 05:20 PM
It's New Year's Eve in Salem and there are plenty of "fireworks" to go around!

Posted Image

Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black catches Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers in the act!

Posted Image

The Diva runs into Eyebrow Magoo and bursts into tears.

Posted Image

Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black and Arms of Steel are hospitalized.

Posted Image

Kate [didn't have a filter] warns Teapot about The Diva.

Posted Image

Kim Kardashian approaches Dudley Do-Right with a New Year's Eve truce.

Posted Image

Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black and Mmmmmmm try to rescue Arms of Steel from Friends and Mothers' clutches.

Posted Image

The Diva and Thorn Birds are stunned to learn of their stepbrother's affair with Friends and Mothers.

Posted Image

Kate [didn't have a filter] has suspicions about Crazy Eyes's motives.

Posted Image

Friends and Mothers reveals her meddling plot.

Posted Image

The Diva and Victim of the Year both have surprising New Year's Eve kisses!

Posted Image

A surprising familiar face returns to Salem.

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Monday- New Year's Eve episode, with lots of romance and lots of kisses!

Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Wednesday- Arms of Steel and Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black really get into it over Friends and Mothers.

Posted Image

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=272306
It's easy enough to recreate, although I definitely wasn't a fan of the filters at all.

Ha ha! So much better, thanks!!! I was too lazy to do it from my phone. Check is in the mail.

cord08

Will&Sonny
Dec 29 2012, 11:06 AM
cord08
It's an old photograph from the episode where Kate originally offered Nick a job. The cut is from Chad's assault. The picture is from the October 10th episode, and Chad assaulted Nick in the September 21st/24th episodes.
Oh, ok. Thank you. I have no memory of those scenes...I must have been on a break or something.

Will&Sonny

cord08
Dec 29 2012, 11:16 AM
Will&Sonny
Dec 29 2012, 11:06 AM
cord08
Oh, ok. Thank you. I have no memory of those scenes...I must have been on a break or something.
YouTube to the rescue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZd__RQQ_Y

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Will&Sonny
I'm not sure I should try to explain a joke... but this was brilliant. http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8679961&t=8622855 (You need to know Kim and Shane's theme from the 80's too.)

Will&Sonny

granolagirl
Dec 29 2012, 01:43 PM
Will&Sonny
I'm not sure I should try to explain a joke... but this was brilliant. http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8679961&t=8622855 (You need to know Kim and Shane's theme from the 80's too.)
Thanks -- I must have missed that when it was originally posted. It still doesn't entirely make sense to me -- I can't get some of the references in that post to fit (but that could just be because I didn't start watching Days early enough -- I know the history of the show, but only started watching when Marlena got possessed), and the filter isn't "Friend and Mother", it's "Friends and Mothers" (I could have made the former reference apply to Kristen without an explanation, but the latter being plural is confusing) -- but like you said, sometimes it's just impossible to try to explain a joke to someone who doesn't get it. :lol:

Thanks for trying, though!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

nocturnalblondie
Dec 28 2012, 05:53 PM
Sami looks hideous on NYE. Can't they dress her decently?

I kind of like Brady's hair styled this way. Hmm. :wub:

I want EJ to kiss a blonde, but not those blondes. ;)
Hmm... I am so in love with your avatar!

*Sighs*,... Abby and EJ... only a dream at this point.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Will&Sonny
Dec 30 2012, 02:02 AM
granolagirl
Dec 29 2012, 01:43 PM
Will&Sonny
Thanks -- I must have missed that when it was originally posted. It still doesn't entirely make sense to me -- I can't get some of the references in that post to fit (but that could just be because I didn't start watching Days early enough -- I know the history of the show, but only started watching when Marlena got possessed), and the filter isn't "Friend and Mother", it's "Friends and Mothers" (I could have made the former reference apply to Kristen without an explanation, but the latter being plural is confusing) -- but like you said, sometimes it's just impossible to try to explain a joke to someone who doesn't get it. :lol:

Thanks for trying, though!
Like I said, you have to know the reference to Kim and Shane's ubiquitous theme, "Friends and Lovers."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKVE75E5lSw

And no worries, senses of humor vary and explaining jokes tends to kill them, which is why I wasn't sure if I should bother at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply