Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 28 2012, 07:17 PM (2,681 Views)
Skye
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Dec 28 2012, 09:15 PM
YouTube please? LOL
I can see it and I'm in Canada. :o
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Two of the worst actors in soap history going head to head. EPIC!

peaches179

ITA. I can't believe how bad Drake's acting has gotten. It's like he don't even try anymore.

EJoleisthebest
Member Avatar

Hi guys, I'm new here. Anyways, I love the board. Also, as far as the promo goes, looks like Kristen and Sami BOTH have the glittery hoo-ha! I really hate how Brady hits John.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Bee
Dec 29 2012, 10:00 AM
Now that's some old school soap drama there. Sonny boy banging daddy's old flame. I'm sorry, I love John and his "who just farted" face but it was awesome to see him socked a good one. The man has been a douche for years now.
I don't entirely agree but I'm not going to pretend this didn't make me laugh out loud.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I know love is love, and age is just a number, but this Kristen and Brady thing is disgusting. And now he's hitting his dad because of her? :offs:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Dec 29 2012, 01:57 PM
I know love is love, and age is just a number, but this Kristen and Brady thing is disgusting. And now he's hitting his dad because of her? :offs:
I can stomach Kristen and Brady,at least for now, but I agree--- hitting your dad isn't cool under any circumstance let alone over a woman you have only been seeing for a week or two.

Kali
Member Avatar

Love it! Bristen is my favorite part of the show right now and this is soapy-goodness.

paul89

Youtube please ?

Will&Sonny

paul89
Dec 30 2012, 10:30 AM
Youtube please ?
See post #22.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply