Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shameless: Season 3
Topic Started: Dec 30 2012, 12:23 AM (2,994 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Frank is a douche. I'm sick of his crap. Calling CPS? Really?

I don't really get Fiona's dumb storyline with the nightclub.

Kind of sick of Debbie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

The latest ep was quite mindblowing. My mouth dropped more than once. First off, seriously WTF at Frank giving the baby Valium to make it stop crying. WOW! For a second did anyone else think the baby was dead?

That bartender girl said it best. I don't think Frank has had a lower moment than he had in this episode. I couldn't believe he called CPS on the kids. [!@#$%].

I really, really hope that Mickey ends up giving Ian "the look" at some point. Good story so far. LOL @ Ian f'ing w/that Asian guy at school. "Pound me like an Iraqi soldier" :lol:

My heart broke so much for Debbie when Frank broke her log cabin project. That was a powerful scene. This show really knows how to pull off moments like that. Breathtaking.

Words can't describe how much I can't stand what the show has done to the Mandy character. She's disgusting and the Actress SUCKS, bad.

That was a devastating moment with Fiona having to give all the money she racked up away.

Kev has a wife? :rolleyes: Not really a fan of that twist. I really could've done without another obstacle like that thrown at him & Veronica.

Steve/Jimmy's story is such a fail. I would've preferred they explore his relationship with his parents more and have that lead up to him finding out his dad's been f'ing with Ian!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Am I the only one that didn't find anything shocking or mind blowing? I think all the things that went down in this episode was just standard Gallagher antics. It doesn't shock anymore because we sort of know these characters now after 2 seasons. I enjoyed the show very much, but antics a storyline does not make.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Kenny, I can't believe you didn't comment on Cameron Richardson playing Kevin's wife.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jan 21 2013, 11:44 PM
Kenny, I can't believe you didn't comment on Cameron Richardson playing Kevin's wife.
It was an accidental oversight.

Cal and Chloe forever!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Cheryl to Kev: "You could've had this and you want that? She's some kind of nympho, has three drawers full of dildos"

Veronica: "What you doin going through my sh!t, bitch?"

Debbie: "What's a dildo?"

LOL. That was an EPIC scene! V BEAT Cheryl's ass and got her to sign those divorce papers LOVED it!

So wait a minute. I hope this isn't the end of Ian's relationship w/Jimmy's dad because we still need to see the fallout of Jimmy finding out. I kind of didn't like how Ian left him in the cold like that. And I'm still a bit confused, is Mickey really into Ian or not? Loved that he spied on Ian's date. When they ran into the alley I was really expecting a scene where Mickey lets Ian know he wants him or something like that.

Thought it was really interesting when Lip expressed his feelings on Kash/Ian. Good scene.

I LOL'd forever at the Lip/Pedophile teacher stuff. That was raunchy as hell. Ugh at Mandy having to ruin all of it by the end of the episode.

Wow. I was really disgusted by the child abuse in this episode w/Frank & the baby. And how disturbing is this plot of him making Carl think he has cancer? OMG!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I want more of V. She is what makes me laugh the most.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Shameless was renewed for a fourth season!!! :thumbsup:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

This is my show. Frank disgust me like always. I love Veronica! Man she beat that chick's ass! Lay the smack down on her scandalous ass. I love the scene between Mandy and the kid-fucker, just becuase she was female dosent make it ok. So glad Shameless was renewed for a 4th season!

King
Member Avatar

I'm shocked that is as popular as it is and got a fourth season. I watch it, but I think the writing is pretty bad. I just kinda watch it cuz it's Sunday Night, and I'm bored. LOL.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Those final scenes with Harry Hamlin drunk and watching the hermaprodite girl ("it's my girl penis!" to Debbie) piss in the toilet before trying to accidently bone Lip still has me chuckling days later.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

I liked the British version. This remake is great.

LPS
Member Avatar

I cannot stand Fiona. She comes across as this bitchy user. However, the writers want us to think she is this great person. When her blonde friend was left by her husband, she didn't care. When Jimmy has his issues, she bitches about him venting, however, she is not hesitant to take from others. Glad Jimmy cheated on her.

That turkey bastor scene with Veronica's mom was creepy. Does that work?

The actress who plays Mandy is shitty. Don't like the character.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I'm enjoying the show, and its way better than most shows on TV but this season is a bit lacking compared to the first 2. I also miss Karen, which is odd because I never cared one way or the other for her before,

LPS
Member Avatar

This show pushes racial stereotypes a bit too much, IMO.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I really don't know what to think of tonight's episode. Carl trying to commit murder and Debbie pretending she was molested.

LPS
Member Avatar

I bet V's mom is taking birth control.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

LPS
Mar 11 2013, 07:28 AM
I bet V's mom is taking birth control.
I think so too, or she had her tubes tied or something.

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm not too sad about Karen getting hit by a car.

Who did Mickey knock up?

I liked the idea of Frank being coupled with that one guy.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I love that Karen is back - she is an awful mess of a human being, but the show doesn't feel the same without her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply