Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shameless: Season 3
Topic Started: Dec 30 2012, 12:23 AM (3,024 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Loved seeing Karen get hit by the car. I can't stand the bitch!!!!!!

Mandy using Martin Luther King and Ghandi for Lip's college application LOL. Jimmy & Fiona Zzzzzzz. Jimmy can just leave now. He's the weakest in the cast. Fiona and her new boss were kinda cute.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

darraholic
Mar 23 2013, 12:08 PM
Loved seeing Karen get hit by the car. I can't stand the bitch!!!!!!

Mandy using Martin Luther King and Ghandi for Lip's college application LOL. Jimmy & Fiona Zzzzzzz. Jimmy can just leave now. He's the weakest in the cast. Fiona and her new boss were kinda cute.
They totally need to give up on Steve/Jimmy and move Fiona along with someone new. And yes, the boss at her work would be a great start.

I loved Karen getting hit by a car, too, but I still absolutely love that vile cuntress.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KlausMikaelsonfan

darraholic
Mar 23 2013, 12:08 PM
Jimmy & Fiona Zzzzzzz. Jimmy can just leave now. He's the weakest in the cast. Fiona and her new boss were kinda cute.
jimmy and fiona are amazing together.

Lil
Member Avatar

I hate Karen...but yes...she is way better than Mandy. They NEVER should have recast Mandy...this chick is awful...But god damn if I wasn't actually shocked when Many ran Karen over. I can't help but wonder if that evil little vajayjay is faking the brain damage. Apparently even though I find her revolting, Karen does give the show a little shot in the arm.

I agree about Jimmy being the weakest. I have not liked him since the beginning and at this point don't care if he dies lol

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I know the show is renewed but that felt like a series finale to me! Another great season though.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I really enjoyed this season. Much better than Season 2 IMO. I'm ready for Fiona to move on from Jimmy. Just do not care about those two. It will be interesting to see if the show follows Lip & Ian's departures. Will we see Ian in combat and Lip in college?

KlausMikaelsonfan

jimmy better not be dead. urgh

Fiona and Jimmy were perfect together. The hood girl and the car theft.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

KlausMikaelsonfan
Dec 18 2013, 11:45 AM
jimmy better not be dead. urgh

Fiona and Jimmy were perfect together. The hood girl and the car theft.
Sorry to be the barer of bad news but...

'Shameless': Justin Chatwin will not return as a regular because Jimmy is dead!

"Shameless" is officially losing a character before Season 4. Justin Chatwin, who has appeared as Jimmy (formerly Steve) on the darkly comedic Showtime drama, will not return as a series regular when the show returns. The reason? Jimmy died at the end of Season 3.

"Shameless" showrunner John Wells confirmed Chatwin's departure. "He has done great work," Wells explained. "But that character was coming to an end." Emmy Rossum -- the show's star and Jimmy's most-of-the-time girlfriend -- added that she "shed a couple of tears in my trailer" after hearing the news.

This is actually the first confirmation that Chatwin's character did in fact die. Throughout Season 3, Jimmy had been balancing a double life with both the Gallagher family and with his secret wife, Estefania, the daughter of a Brazilian drug lord. After Estefania was deported, the audience last saw Jimmy boarding a yacht.

Thanks to an expired filming permit, "Shameless" didn't explicitly show Jimmy's death. The show may, as a result, bring back Chatwin for a few episodes, probably to show the death or other events in flashback.

KlausMikaelsonfan

noooooooooooooooooo!

Now we have to endure fiona with her boring boss.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Damn. I didn't really think he was dead. He was one of my fav characters

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I'm perfectly fine with him leaving. I liked him and Fiona at first, but found them boring after awhile.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply