Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 14th; *Updated 1/8*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2012, 12:30 AM (67,727 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Will&Sonny
Dec 30 2012, 04:39 AM
I still think (and hope, to prove once and for all that Will is willing to accept responsibility for his own child, as I've said all along) that Will will be the one to reveal that the baby is his. Chad's bombshell will be about Gabi's role in Melanie's kidnapping, and in the aftermath, Will will reveal that he's the father of the baby and vow to protect the baby from Gabi and Nick's bad influences.

I don't see any reason to believe that Chad will reveal, or even know about, the baby's paternity.

I'm relieved that this spoiler basically seems to confirm that the paternity reveal will occur during the wedding (since there's really no other secret that Sonny could be horrified to learn that Will had been keeping from him). I didn't want to see that drag out until May, as some had speculated.
Cool theory! I didn't think of that possibility!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

The baby secret is coming out, I'm not sure about the kidnapping stuff. Chad knows he's going to jail if that is revealed, and we've seen him badger Sonny to keep it secret. It makes no sense for him to have an IDGAF attitude now. I figured a while ago Chad would be the one to reveal the paternity secret at the Nabi wedding, my question is how does he figure it out? He definitely has motive to reveal it. He vowed to blow Gabi's life apart, this would certainly do it. Of course it would hurt Sonny too (not that I care about him) but it's not like Chad cares about anyone other than himself without motive. My guess would be through Cameron but that's a huge breach of patient-doctor privilege waiting to happen. Cameron takes his career pretty seriously, I don't see why he'd want to risk that now. So maybe Chad investigates and finds out on his own. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Wedding drama! Nick, Gabi and Will are screwed. I'll also be needing the "Daysaster" stuff to come out.

NB: Chad is still an arse.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 30 2012, 01:47 AM
Panda Panda
Dec 30 2012, 01:37 AM
I wonder if Cameron tells Chad about the baby? Wasn't there a spoiler about Gabi talking to her doctor about her baby or am I imagining that?

Yep, Gabi wants him to keep the due date a secret.
Hmm, maybe Chad overhears and that's how he knows.

Will and Nick have an argument before the wedding so Chad could overhear then too.
Chad could spill re the Melanie stuff and then Will fesses up.

So many possibilities...

lazydazes
Member Avatar

This sounds exciting! Plus it seems that the truth will finally come out. I can expect that Sonny will be angry that will has been keeping it secret. But he should understand that all this happened before him & will were even dating.

michr544125

Finally sounds there there is the potential for things to get interesting. Wonder if Chad just thinks that Nick and Gabi are lying about the baby but doesn't know that Will is the father and that is what he barges in about or is it about the what Gabi did and that causes the other secret to come out next? I could see Will then being forced to tell the truth. I hope both secrets come out.

Ideally I would love to see Sonny break from from Will for at least a little bit. Other spoilers have Sonny and Will taking the next step together which now would have to be after the baby secret comes out so I hope there is a break up before Sonny decides to stick by Will and most likely marry him and/or raise the child with him. Wonder if Sonny gets three scenes instead of two to react to being horrified :sarcasm: ?

Edited by michr544125, Dec 30 2012, 08:18 AM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Dec 30 2012, 07:57 AM
I can expect that Sonny will be angry that will has been keeping it secret. But he should understand that all this happened before him & will were even dating.
You're right about that. However, the lies and the paternity secret started after they began dating and screwing. That should be what horrifies Sonny and justifiably so. If Will is capable of rejecting his own child, what's to stop him from rejecting someone or anyone else he should love?

It seems like this wedding is going to be very, very entertaining.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 30 2012, 09:50 AM
lazydazes
I can expect that Sonny will be angry that will has been keeping it secret. But he should understand that all this happened before him & will were even dating.
You're right about that. However, the lies and the paternity secret started after they began dating and screwing. That should be what horrifies Sonny and justifiably so. If Will is capable of rejecting his own child, what's to stop him from rejecting someone or anyone else he should love?

True, but Sonny has also been keeping a secret from Will. One shouldn't cast stones whilst standing in a glass house.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 30 2012, 10:09 AM
LonePirate
lazydazes

True, but Sonny has also been keeping a secret from Will. One shouldn't cast stones whilst standing in a glass house.
What you're stating is a classic false equivalency. Will's secret is about him. Sonny's secret is not about Will or Sonny; it's not even Sonny's secret. The two secrets are nowhere equal to one another.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

It's possible that Chad finds out that Will is the baby daddy, but thinks that Will doesn't know, so he rushes to the church to tell Will before the wedding takes place. Of course, everybody at the wedding will find out too. Sonny could just be horrified that Will had sex with Gabi and it resulted in a baby, but he could also be horrified because of what he knows Will's baby mama did. Somebody is going to spill about Gabi's part in Melanie's kidnapping, the question is who? I think EJ will be drawn into the inevitable custody battle, and he knows the truth, and he found out before Chad signed the agreement, so if he told, it should not be a breach. (I'm obviously ignoring the stupidity of the plot that Chad would automatically go to prison if he violated the agreement.)
Edited by gailwinters, Dec 30 2012, 10:22 AM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 30 2012, 10:21 AM
It's possible that Chad finds out that Will is the baby daddy, but thinks that Will doesn't know, so he rushes to the church to tell Will before the wedding takes place. Of course, everybody at the wedding will find out too. Sonny could just be horrified that Will had sex with Gabi and it resulted in a baby, but he could also be horrified because of what he knows Will's baby mama did. Somebody is going to spill about Gabi's part in Melanie's kidnapping, the question is who? I think EJ will be drawn into the inevitable custody battle, and he knows the truth, and he found out before Chad signed the agreement, so if he told, it should not be a breach. (I'm obviously ignoring the stupidity of the plot that Chad would automatically go to prison if he violated the agreement.)
I do like the possibility that Chad thinks Will isn't aware of he is the father. I guess that might make Chad think he is being noble by revealing the secret at the wedding. I'm not convinced it plays out that way; but it is an interesting and somewhat plausible course of events.

Sonny already knows what Gabi did regarding Melanie. It's not likely he would be horrified by it again. I suppose it's possible he could be horrified a second time; but this spoiler almost certainly relates to the paternity to the secret. I hope Sonny isn't the only one horrified or completely shellshocked by this secret. I want jaws to drop for everyone in attendance and even for those not in attendance, like Justin and Adrienne.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Why are they not spacing out the Will baby secret a bit more until the kid is born at least? I guess they need a room full of people and they couldn't do that at the kid's Christening right? Oh well....I guess it's better that it's out already....let's see what happens.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Angie79
Dec 30 2012, 12:30 AM
Monday ("The Wedding Stops")
Chad drops a bombshell at the wedding; Sonny is horrified over Will's secret.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting.

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 30 2012, 10:43 AM
Why are they not spacing out the Will baby secret a bit more until the kid is born at least? I guess they need a room full of people and they couldn't do that at the kid's Christening right? Oh well....I guess it's better that it's out already....let's see what happens.
That's what they've done with all of Will's stories. I'm starting to wonder if Dena was the one with decent pacing. I still don't want her back but I didn't want these two douchebags back either.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Kick Willass' ass, Sonny. Please dump that loser!!!! I wish that Sonny's Kiriakis' side would pop in and go after those losers- Willass, Gabi, and Nick. That side of Sonny has to be in him somewhere. *sigh*.

Edited by Mirage75, Dec 30 2012, 11:09 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Dec 30 2012, 11:07 AM
Kick Willass' ass, Sonny. Please dump that loser!!!!

At which point Sonny will disappear.

AFaithL

LuvingLumi
I have a feeling Gabby will miscarry.

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
I can see why they wouldn't in this case. Tomsell's Will is all about being a good person. It'd be OOC for him to let his baby be raised by a bigot and a kidnapper. I think Will is going to realize both Gabi and Nick are horrible people and claim his kid, starting the custody battle that will last until the show goes of the air.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 30 2012, 10:17 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 30 2012, 10:09 AM
LonePirate
lazydazes

What you're stating is a classic false equivalency. Will's secret is about him. Sonny's secret is not about Will or Sonny; it's not even Sonny's secret. The two secrets are nowhere equal to one another.
He's basically allowed Will to live a lie. Believing the mother of his child is a such a good person when that couldn't be farther from the truth. Perhaps if Sonny had confided in Will, then maybe Will wouldn't have been so willing to go along with Gabi's crap. Not saying Will is not responsible for his own decisions, he most certainly is, but I do think it would have played a big part in Will's decision making if he knew who Gabi really was.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 30 2012, 11:41 AM.

lumifan4life

lysie
Mirage75
Kick Willass' ass, Sonny. Please dump that loser!!!!

At which point Sonny will disappear.
Exactly. Sonny's only hope for a story is Will.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply