Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 14th; *Updated 1/8*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2012, 12:30 AM (68,218 Views)
michr544125

lysie
Dec 30 2012, 11:07 AM
Mirage75
Kick Willass' ass, Sonny. Please dump that loser!!!!

At which point Sonny will disappear.
Sadly true. As much as I want to see Sonny kick Will to the curb for a bit I worry that means we will see Sonny even less if that is even possible. Unless Will is onscreen with him we almost never see Sonny. He was on with his mom and got all of two scenes. It got slightly better with the new writers showing Sonny but not much. He's still only Will's boyfriend and nothing more.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 30 2012, 12:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

six
Dec 30 2012, 11:25 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 30 2012, 10:43 AM
Why are they not spacing out the Will baby secret a bit more until the kid is born at least? I guess they need a room full of people and they couldn't do that at the kid's Christening right? Oh well....I guess it's better that it's out already....let's see what happens.
I can see why they wouldn't in this case. Tomsell's Will is all about being a good person. It'd be OOC for him to let his baby be raised by a bigot and a kidnapper. I think Will is going to realize both Gabi and Nick are horrible people and claim his kid, starting the custody battle that will last until the show goes of the air.
I think that's exactly what will happen too.

lumifan4life

michr544125
Dec 30 2012, 11:48 AM
lysie
Mirage75
Kick Willass' ass, Sonny. Please dump that loser!!!!

At which point Sonny will disappear.
Sadly true. As much as I want to see Sonny kick Will to the curb for a bit I worry that means we will see Sonny even less if that is even possible. Unless Will is onscreen with him we almost never see Sonny. He was on with his mom and got all of two scenes. It got slightly better with the new writers showing Sonny but not not much. He's still only Will's boyfriend and nothing more.
Sonny dumping Will would result in the same story Lucas got when he dumped Sami in August. Basically nothing. If Sonny is smart he'll forgive Will and I think the writers care about the character so he will do exactly that.

krissy-k

Sonny thinks Will already know what Gabi did to Mel, so I can see Sonny saying something about it to Will, and that being how will finds out the truth about the kidnapping, and that's when he decides there is no way his kids is going to be raised by the ex-con and the psycho chick.
Edited by krissy-k, Dec 30 2012, 12:01 PM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im really excited for this wedding. It to sounds like its going to be really dramatic. I cant wait for the baby secret to come out. The look on samis face when she realizes shes going to be a granny will be priceless

Bee
Member Avatar

Teenagers and their secret, gay baby daddies. What are ya gonna do? Little rascals.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 30 2012, 11:40 AM
He's basically allowed Will to live a lie. Believing the mother of his child is a such a good person when that couldn't be farther from the truth. Perhaps if Sonny had confided in Will, then maybe Will wouldn't have been so willing to go along with Gabi's crap. Not saying Will is not responsible for his own decisions, he most certainly is, but I do think it would have played a big part in Will's decision making if he knew who Gabi really was.
The gaping hole in your statement is that Sonny doesn't know Gabi is carrying Will's baby. He has already told Will he doesn't like Gabi but he's letting Will make up his own mind about her. There is no way Sonny is responsible for any decision Will does or does not make related to Gabi.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

krissy-k
Dec 30 2012, 11:56 AM
Sonny thinks Will already know what Gabi did to Mel, so I can see Sonny saying something about it to Will, and that being how will finds out the truth about the kidnapping, and that's when he decides there is no way his kids is going to be raised by the ex-con and the psycho chick.
I doubt that since Chad told him not to say anything to anyone. And he knows from Justin that Chad & him had a deal to keep his mouth shut.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Love this, can't wait until we see Sonny's reaction. I would hope they split for a bit, but I wouldn't particularly want to see Sonny date anyone else, but in that same way, I'd be okay if they did have that, like a story for Sonny trying to get over Will but it not really working lol, I don't know. But anyways I am just really looking forward to seeing Sonny's reaction, FS generally is great with all things, so I'm looking forward to how he plays it.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
LuvingLumi
Why are they not spacing out the Will baby secret a bit more until the kid is born at least? I guess they need a room full of people and they couldn't do that at the kid's Christening right? Oh well....I guess it's better that it's out already....let's see what happens.
That's what they've done with all of Will's stories. I'm starting to wonder if Dena was the one with decent pacing. I still don't want her back but I didn't want these two douchebags back either.
I'm starting to think that if it wasn't for Tomlin's interference via Whitesell that maybe some of the latter part of the stories we saw wouldn't have been so awful. The baby switch was IMHO the only story that we could truly credit Dena with...whatever came after was such a clusterfuck that I'm starting to think that maybe if Tomlin didn't have an agenda and didn't interfere by using Whitesell in the writing department that maybe we would have had a much better show. Dena IMHO was a puppet, a scapegoat and likely the reason why Corday decided to fire Tomlin a month after firing her. IMHO though neither Dena, Tomlin or Whitesell should be anywhere near days.....I hope there are plans to can these two bozos and promote LB, that is the only hope this show truly has.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 30 2012, 12:03 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 30 2012, 11:40 AM
He's basically allowed Will to live a lie. Believing the mother of his child is a such a good person when that couldn't be farther from the truth. Perhaps if Sonny had confided in Will, then maybe Will wouldn't have been so willing to go along with Gabi's crap. Not saying Will is not responsible for his own decisions, he most certainly is, but I do think it would have played a big part in Will's decision making if he knew who Gabi really was.
The gaping hole in your statement is that Sonny doesn't know Gabi is carrying Will's baby. He has already told Will he doesn't like Gabi but he's letting Will make up his own mind about her. There is no way Sonny is responsible for any decision Will does or does not make related to Gabi.
It's a all a matter of principle. You can't accuse someone of being dishonest when you weren't the picture of honesty yourself. But to your point, Will is responsible for his own decisions and the consequences will be his to bare. Whatever took EJ's balls obviously took Will's too.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 30 2012, 01:06 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
LuvingLumi
I can see why they wouldn't in this case. Tomsell's Will is all about being a good person. It'd be OOC for him to let his baby be raised by a bigot and a kidnapper. I think Will is going to realize both Gabi and Nick are horrible people and claim his kid, starting the custody battle that will last until the show goes of the air.
Yeah, the custody battle is a sure thing, pretty much rivaling the ones fought for Will which lasted about 8 years, lol......but IMHO Will already knows that Nick is an asshole, a homophobe ex con with controlling tendencies....THAT ALONE should tell him that it's not in the best interest of the child to actually grow up with Nick around.....now I get that he considers Gabi his best friend and she wants to raise this child with Nick, so Will going with whatever she wants is not too far fetched...however, for Will to make up his mind based on what Gabi did, which wasn't any worse than what Nick has done or what Will himself tried to do is just cray. Andrew was more responsible for the events that took place that night than Gabi was, she was trying to get to Mel and Andrew to get Mel to safety when sh e realized Andrew went rogue.....Nick is the real problem here and the fact that Will is NOW showing signs of not wanting his child to be raised by Nick and Gabi after being okay with that decision early on is just stupid IMHO.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

sonwill
Dec 30 2012, 12:59 PM
Love this, can't wait until we see Sonny's reaction. I would hope they split for a bit, but I wouldn't particularly want to see Sonny date anyone else, but in that same way, I'd be okay if they did have that, like a story for Sonny trying to get over Will but it not really working lol, I don't know. But anyways I am just really looking forward to seeing Sonny's reaction, FS generally is great with all things, so I'm looking forward to how he plays it.
I wonder if Brian is still around. Give Will some competition for Sonny's heart.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 30 2012, 01:06 PM
six
LuvingLumi
Yeah, the custody battle is a sure thing, pretty much rivaling the ones fought for Will which lasted about 8 years, lol......but IMHO Will already knows that Nick is an asshole, a homophobe ex con with controlling tendencies....THAT ALONE should tell him that it's not in the best interest of the child to actually grow up with Nick around.....now I get that he considers Gabi his best friend and she wants to raise this child with Nick, so Will going with whatever she wants is not too far fetched...however, for Will to make up his mind based on what Gabi did, which wasn't any worse than what Nick has done or what Will himself tried to do is just cray. Andrew was more responsible for the events that took place that night than Gabi was, she was trying to get to Mel and Andrew to get Mel to safety when sh e realized Andrew went rogue.....Nick is the real problem here and the fact that Will is NOW showing signs of not wanting his child to be raised by Nick and Gabi after being okay with that decision early on is just stupid IMHO.
Gabi had plenty of opportunities to tell the truth about Andrew. She chose not to, to protect herself. She knew Andrew was holding Melanie at his place and said nothing. Even after Bo & Hope found that note with her phone number on it, she still kept her mouth shut. When her and Brady were searching for Melanie in the tunnels she purposely lead him the wrong way. All because she didn't want him coming face to face with Andrew. She's just as guilty as Andrew to me. I hope the truth comes out at the wedding and Abigail slaps the crap out of her.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 30 2012, 01:12 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 30 2012, 01:11 PM
LuvingLumi
six
LuvingLumi
Gabi had plenty of opportunities to tell the truth about Andrew. She chose not to, to protect herself. She knew Andrew was holding Melanie at his place and said nothing. Even after Bo & Hope found that note with her phone number on it, she still kept her mouth shut. When her and Brady were searching for Melanie in the tunnels she purposely lead him the wrong way. All because she didn't want him coming face to face with Andrew. She's just as guilty as Andrew to me. I hope the truth comes out at the wedding and Abigail slaps the crap out of her.
I think the truth about Andrew and Gabi is going to come out at the wedding for sure.....maybe that is the only truth that comes out and Sonny learns that Will was fully aware of what Gabi had done and kept her secret. Maybe that is what the Sonny reference is pointing to and not the fact that Gabi is preggers with WIll's baby.

I'm not sure but it's looking like Tomlin will have Safe in a place of almost reconciliation by the time the truth comes out about Will and Gabi's baby and IMHO they showed Rafe so overprotective about Gabi when he found out she was pregnant that I wouldn't be surprised if the baby reveal has Sami and Rafe on opposite sides of this...when Rafe realizes that WIll took Gabi to the abortion clinic as the father of her baby and not as a friend, he's going to think that he pretty much tried to convince her to get the abortion....Rafe will be livid and Sami will likely be on Will's side and so will Lucas.....I'm just now hoping this all comes out at the wedding, just because I want to see all hell break lose, fighting, yelling, screaming, crying.....but I would prefer that the baby reveal comes out later....

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
six
LuvingLumi
I'm not even referring to the explosion, but the kidnapping itself. Nick killed a guy who was pimping out his teen daughter after Nick has a mental breakdown. Will was a kid desperately trying to protect his family. Gabi left Mel to rot to save herself and because she wanted Chad. She didn't have the excise of being mentally ill or snapping. She's clearly the worst of them all. Not to mention that she's currently browbeating Will into doing what she wants. Nick was nIot supposed to be considered the bad guy here early on, so I understand why Will agreed to let him raise the baby. The whole town supported his freedom and supports his impending fatherhood.

ETA OMG, I am not as illiterate as my autocorrect is making me appear to be. Excise = excuse.
Edited by six, Dec 30 2012, 02:22 PM.

michr544125

LuvingLumi
Dec 30 2012, 01:22 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 30 2012, 01:11 PM
LuvingLumi
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I think the truth about Andrew and Gabi is going to come out at the wedding for sure.....maybe that is the only truth that comes out and Sonny learns that Will was fully aware of what Gabi had done and kept her secret. Maybe that is what the Sonny reference is pointing to and not the fact that Gabi is preggers with WIll's baby.

I'm not sure but it's looking like Tomlin will have Safe in a place of almost reconciliation by the time the truth comes out about Will and Gabi's baby and IMHO they showed Rafe so overprotective about Gabi when he found out she was pregnant that I wouldn't be surprised if the baby reveal has Sami and Rafe on opposite sides of this...when Rafe realizes that WIll took Gabi to the abortion clinic as the father of her baby and not as a friend, he's going to think that he pretty much tried to convince her to get the abortion....Rafe will be livid and Sami will likely be on Will's side and so will Lucas.....I'm just now hoping this all comes out at the wedding, just because I want to see all hell break lose, fighting, yelling, screaming, crying.....but I would prefer that the baby reveal comes out later....
I think the only truth that Sonny would be horrified about is finding out Will is the father of Gabi's baby and he kept it from him for weeks. Sonny was already upset by finding out Will wanted money from him for Gabi's abortion. Wait till he finds out it was to aid the abortion of Will's baby. Then when it's mixed in that Will had the audacity to ask Sonny about his sexual past, I think that will be the final coffin for Sonny to truly be horrified over this. It's not what Will has done it's he fact he lied and has continued to lie straight to Sonny's face about something you just don't lie about when in a relationship with another person. I could see truth comes out now to set up an eventual custody battle. But initially Sonny I could see having a truly horrifying reaction even if it only 2 or 3 scenes. I just don't see Sonny horrified to think Will knew the truth about Gabi's involvement in Mel's kidnapping since he knows Will is friends with Gabi and once dated her. Plus Sonny has known the truth and kept it from Will.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 30 2012, 01:44 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

six
Dec 30 2012, 01:31 PM
LuvingLumi
six
LuvingLumi
I'm not even referring to the explosion, but the kidnapping itself. Nick killed a guy who was pimping out his teen daughter after Nick has a mental breakdown. Will was a kid desperately trying to protect his family. Gabi left Mel to rot to save herself and because she wanted Chad. She didn't have the excise of being mentally ill or snapping. She's clearly the worst of them all. Not to mention that she's currently browbeating Will into doing what she wants. Nick was not supposed to be considered the bad guy here early on, so I understand why Will agreed to let him raise the baby. The whole town supported his freedom and supports his impending fatherhood.
I think you're pretty much spot on, except for the fact of Nick's treatment of Gabi when he thought Chad was the father. How much of that did Will witness? I seem to recall that he only caught the tail end, so he doesn't really have any reason to think Nick hasn't reformed. And Gabi, she seems to have poor judgment anyway. But I don't recall just how bad Nick's behavior was in front of Will.

Also, Will doesn't know about Gabi's involvement with Andrew or the fact that she let Melanie rot rather than going to the police, right?
Edited by Honeybees, Dec 30 2012, 02:04 PM.

jaygal
Member Avatar

If Sami can survive that Stan wedding stuff Gabi can survive a whole Daysaster reveal. I don't thinks she's any worse than some of Salems favourites.
The fallout could be all kinds of soapy which I am looking forward to. None of the key players should come across as innocent in this baby drama.

michr544125

Honeybees
Dec 30 2012, 02:03 PM
six
Dec 30 2012, 01:31 PM
LuvingLumi
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm not even referring to the explosion, but the kidnapping itself. Nick killed a guy who was pimping out his teen daughter after Nick has a mental breakdown. Will was a kid desperately trying to protect his family. Gabi left Mel to rot to save herself and because she wanted Chad. She didn't have the excise of being mentally ill or snapping. She's clearly the worst of them all. Not to mention that she's currently browbeating Will into doing what she wants. Nick was not supposed to be considered the bad guy here early on, so I understand why Will agreed to let him raise the baby. The whole town supported his freedom and supports his impending fatherhood.
I think you're pretty much spot on, except for the fact of Nick's treatment of Gabi when he thought Chad was the father. How much of that did Will witness? I seem to recall that he only caught the tail end, so he doesn't really have any reason to think Nick hasn't reformed. And Gabi, she seems to have poor judgment anyway. But I don't recall just how bad Nick's behavior was in front of Will.

Also, Will doesn't know about Gabi's involvement with Andrew or the fact that she let Melanie rot rather than going to the police, right?
No, Will doesn't know. So not sure how that could be the secret that Sonny finds out. The only thing that Will knows is that he is the father of the baby and that is pretty horrifying to find out considering Sonny has been Will's boyfriend for weeks and in an exclusive relationship with him for that matter.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 30 2012, 03:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply