Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 14th; *Updated 1/8*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2012, 12:30 AM (68,095 Views)
lumifan4life

Partnersincrime
Jan 10 2013, 04:26 AM
Quote:

However, Chloe knows that she knows and decides to exploit it to her own advantage. She hooks up with Anne the Jenn hater to destroy the Hortonís career. Meanwhile, Kate kicks up her vendetta to have Chloe declared an unfit mother.

it this mean anne will the one on friday that chloe team up to break daniel and jennifer and if so that mean anne is daniel lover who think he can do better than jennifer[which make anne sucks after that] if not her on friday show is it lucas despite should be on friday show more busy with nick and gabi stuff and if it someone else is it nicole despite she finally got daniel love jennifer and if it ej should he have better stuff to get revange on daniel
Pretty sure Anne is the one Chloe teams up with to break up Dannifer.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Jan 10 2013, 10:22 AM
Partnersincrime
Quote:

However, Chloe knows that she knows and decides to exploit it to her own advantage. She hooks up with Anne the Jenn hater to destroy the Hortonís career. Meanwhile, Kate kicks up her vendetta to have Chloe declared an unfit mother.

it this mean anne will the one on friday that chloe team up to break daniel and jennifer and if so that mean anne is daniel lover who think he can do better than jennifer[which make anne sucks after that] if not her on friday show is it lucas despite should be on friday show more busy with nick and gabi stuff and if it someone else is it nicole despite she finally got daniel love jennifer and if it ej should he have better stuff to get revange on daniel
but why?

lumifan4life

Partnersincrime
Jan 10 2013, 12:25 PM
lumifan4life
Partnersincrime
Quote:

but why?
I don't know cause Anne hates Jen for some reason? lol I gave up wondering why this show does what it does a long time ago.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Jan 10 2013, 12:28 PM
Partnersincrime
lumifan4life
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[which make anne sucks after that] if not her on friday show is it lucas despite should be on friday show more busy with nick and gabi stuff and if it someone else is it nicole despite she finally got daniel love jennifer and if it ej should he have better stuff to get revange on daniel
but why?
I don't know cause Anne hates Jen for some reason? lol I gave up wondering why this show does what it does a long time ago.
jennifer yes she hate her but what up with daniel is this mean she is daniel lover
or what.she help chloe ruin jennifer job so anne will not suffer jennifer at work but why mess with her jennifer personal life and wording of friday episode

Quote:

Chloe finds someone to help her win Daniel back - and away from Jenn.
if it is anna on friday show it mean anne is daniel lover which make her sucks
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 10 2013, 01:09 PM.

lumifan4life

Partnersincrime
Jan 10 2013, 12:38 PM
lumifan4life
Partnersincrime
lumifan4life

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
but why?
jennifer yes she hate her but what up with daniel is this mean she is daniel lover
or what.she help chloe ruin jennifer job so anne will not suffer jennifer at work but why mess with her jennifer personal life and wording of friday episode

Quote:

ifit is anna on friday show it mean anne is daniel lover which make her sucks
Maybe she was Dan's patient, lol. I don't know I don't care about Anne enough to care if she is a Dan lover or not.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 8 2013, 06:51 PM
six
Jan 8 2013, 05:55 PM
It was also after he talked things out with Maggie and decided the thing with Nicole needed to end. His timing was bad, but we knew he was planning to break things off before Nicole dropped the bomb about the sex.
Yep, that's what happened on the air. Daniel told Maggie he was wrong for trying to pressure Nicole into a relationship just because he was lonely. He went to her hospital room tell her. Before he could, the OB came in and told Nicole she couldn't have sex. Then Dan told Nicole it was for the best because he was wrong to push her to be in a relationship with him. Then Maggie told him about Jack's death.

Listen, I'm not a huge Dan fan. In general, I find him to range from okay to lame. I just want us to discuss characters and their actions based on what happened on-screen, not based on our fanwanking. There are some things on the show that ARE facts. For example, Dan decided to end things with Nicole BEFORE the sex ban and BEFORE he knew about Jack's death. That's what happened. That doesn't mean we can't have opinions about that or think Dan's still a sleazy asshole. But what happened on the show is what happened, whether we like it or not.

Okay, I promise, I'm done now.
He himself said he pressured a relationship, this means he gave her the impression he had feelings for her beyond friendship. Sex or no sex, the man straight out used Nicole if he at any point pressured her to feel more than friends.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
lumifan4life
Partnersincrime
lumifan4life

but why?

Quote:

Why'd they have to ruin Anna? I liked Anna!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Jan 10 2013, 12:46 PM
Partnersincrime
lumifan4life
Partnersincrime

Quote:

ifit is anna on friday show it mean anne is daniel lover which make her sucks
Maybe she was Dan's patient, lol. I don't know I don't care about Anne enough to care if she is a Dan lover or not.
i do not care about anne i just do not want to see antoher daniel lover

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

nolagirl
Jan 10 2013, 01:12 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 8 2013, 06:51 PM
six
Jan 8 2013, 05:55 PM
It was also after he talked things out with Maggie and decided the thing with Nicole needed to end. His timing was bad, but we knew he was planning to break things off before Nicole dropped the bomb about the sex.
Yep, that's what happened on the air. Daniel told Maggie he was wrong for trying to pressure Nicole into a relationship just because he was lonely. He went to her hospital room tell her. Before he could, the OB came in and told Nicole she couldn't have sex. Then Dan told Nicole it was for the best because he was wrong to push her to be in a relationship with him. Then Maggie told him about Jack's death.

Listen, I'm not a huge Dan fan. In general, I find him to range from okay to lame. I just want us to discuss characters and their actions based on what happened on-screen, not based on our fanwanking. There are some things on the show that ARE facts. For example, Dan decided to end things with Nicole BEFORE the sex ban and BEFORE he knew about Jack's death. That's what happened. That doesn't mean we can't have opinions about that or think Dan's still a sleazy asshole. But what happened on the show is what happened, whether we like it or not.

Okay, I promise, I'm done now.
He himself said he pressured a relationship, this means he gave her the impression he had feelings for her beyond friendship. Sex or no sex, the man straight out used Nicole if he at any point pressured her to feel more than friends.
Initially it looked like he did have feelings beyond friendship for Nicole. He was jealous when Rafe showed up at her hotel room and he was concerned that Nicole was basically using him while interested in Rafe.

It was only after the whole thing about Melanie's disappearance came out that he had second thoughts and felt like he should pull back and focus on his daughter.

At least...that's how it played out on screen.

Panda

The writers really need to stop with this 2 people have sex a couple times then all of a sudden declare they are madly in love. Dan seemed to develop feelings for her very quickly with the Rafe jealousy, which he then seemed to turn off even faster. I mean romantic feelings, I know he was shown to still care about her as a person/friend. She seemed more what you would expect initially, where they were spending time together and she liked him, but then as soon as he tried to break things off she was all obsessed and decided she was in love with him. That they are continuing with her acting like she's having this hard time getting over him is ridiculous given that she got over Brady and EJ, two men that she had much longer and more intense relationships with, in no time flat in comparison.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
lumifan4life
Partnersincrime
lumifan4life

but why?

Quote:

I'm sorry I don't understand, how does Anne being on Friday's show make her Daniel's lover? She's been indifferent towards Daniel up until this point. The only emotion she has shown is disdain towards Jennifer.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Not Daniel's lover, a Daniel lover. Partnersincrime means they might be turning Anna into another person who thinks the sun shines out of Daniel's ass. I hope not.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jan 10 2013, 04:44 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jan 10 2013, 04:42 PM
Not Daniel's lover, a Daniel lover. Partnersincrime means they might be turning Anna into another person who thinks the sun shines out of Daniel's ass. I hope not.
Oh ok. Sorry I misunderstood. :-/ I hope they're not planning on having her worship at his alter too.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Lil
Jan 8 2013, 12:20 PM
camera shy
Jan 8 2013, 12:16 PM
Lil
Jan 8 2013, 11:00 AM
camera shy
Jan 8 2013, 10:34 AM

me too. I was really hoping for some MadWorld/CW wars. Like beyond just Kate and Sami off handedly commenting on stuff from time to time...but integrating other cast members like EJ, Brady, Victor, Nick, Kristen etc. But then I guess asking DAYS writers to write a compelling corporate war story is too much to ask for lol I'd love for Kate and Victor to team up again, which in turn would piss Stefano off...Oh well. We shall see.
Talking about intergrating the cast made me realize we didn't get to see Maggie and Victor walk in on Bristen having sex. Now those are the only two people worth seeing their reaction. :D
LOL While that would be pretty damned funny, if random...I've been very pleased to be Maggie-free this last week. I can't stand that Tan-pimping harpie!! lol and Victor is better by miles in scenes without her! Hence, why I wish Kate and Victor would team up again. lol
ITA! It was SO great seeing the REAL Victor today with Kate snarking on Chloe! I SO need Vic to kick ole' Red to the curb & get back with Kate!

Ejole Lifer

Chloe and Nicole clash over their love for Daniel.
^^
^^

This shit makes no fucking sense. I was hoping if I took a little break the Daniel crap would officially be over. Just my luck.

annie21

The spoiler says that Anne teams up with Chloe to help ruin Jennifer's career. Bascially, all we know about Anne is that she wanted Jennifer's job from the beginning, thought that she deserved it while Jennifer was just handed it to her because she's a Horton, and has been hostile to Jennifer ever since. I don't think we know how Anne feels about Daniel. I'm guessing a lot depends on whether she's ever been his patient.

Ljay
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Jan 9 2013, 01:24 AM
concerned
Jan 8 2013, 04:12 AM
OK I know this might be my pro dimera bias leading me astray but can someone please explain to me how Chad is at fault here.

And if Rafe's pumelling him in a church how come that's acceptable whereas pummeling your girlfriends recently released kidnapper when she's missing isn't.
From my POV Chad is at fault because he sucks & I couldn't give a shit about what happened to Melanie. ;)

You and me both, sister.

I never was so glad to see someone leave in my life. And hell, this includes Carrie.

Ljay
Member Avatar

annie21
Jan 11 2013, 03:25 PM
The spoiler says that Anne teams up with Chloe to help ruin Jennifer's career. Bascially, all we know about Anne is that she wanted Jennifer's job from the beginning, thought that she deserved it while Jennifer was just handed it to her because she's a Horton, and has been hostile to Jennifer ever since. I don't think we know how Anne feels about Daniel. I'm guessing a lot depends on whether she's ever been his patient.

I had to think back to remember Anne...And then I smiled...

Anything to get rid of Jennifer! Ugh!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Zap2it Previews

1/14, Chad announces that Nick is not the babies father, stopping the wedding; Will reveals his secret; Sami attacks Gabi.

1/15, Sami and Rafe argue about Will and Gabi; Nick listens in on Will and Lucas; Will tries to talk to Sonny; Chad wants to apologize to Abigail.

1/16, Hope tries to help Marlena with her marital problems; Chloe learns about Brady's relationship with Kristen; Daniel suggest Chloe let Kate see Parker; Kate reveals something to Jennifer.

1/17, Marlena's plan to expose Kristen backfires; Nicole and Chloe butt heads over Daniel.

1/18, Anne helps Chloe set Jennifer up; Nicole and Eric talk; Brady passes out while questioning Kristen about the note he found; John decides to leave town; Sami talks to Will about the baby.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Poor Brady. He really is brain damaged now. D:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply