Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 14th; *Updated 1/8*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2012, 12:30 AM (68,604 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

1/14, Chad reveals Nick is not the father of Gabi's baby, news that brings the wedding to a halt; Rafe accuses Chad of lying; Will comes forward as the baby's father; Sami rips into Gabi, but Rafe warns Sami to leave his sister alone.

1/15, Sami and Rafe argue over the situation between her son and his sister; Nick discovers incriminating information about Will; Marlena offers her support to Will; Sonny and Will try to save their relationship; Chad tries to apologize to Abigail.

1/16, Marlena confides in Hope about her marriage and then pays a visit to Kristen; Chloe is surprised that Brady is involved with Kristen; Chloe sees Jennifer and Daniel kissing; Daniel suggests Chloe grant Kate limited access to Parker; Kate tracks down Jennifer.

1/17, Marlena tries to get Kristen to incriminate herself; John finds the tape of the recorded conversation and hears a revelation about Brady and Kristen; Brady finds a ripped-up note to Marlena from Kristen; Chloe and Nicole clash over Daniel; Kate continues her campaign against Chloe.

1/18, Jennifer decides not to tell Daniel about Chloe's past; Chloe schemes against Jennifer with Anne's help; Brady questions Kristen about the torn-up note; Marlena explains to John why she didn't tell him about Brady and Kristen's relationship; Sami and Will discuss what role he plans to play in his child's life.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aveRex
Member Avatar

On the Dr. Daniel beat, you all clearly have not seen the massive cock that Daniel has in his pants. That thing is HUGE. Think Horse. Not fun to oral, but DAMN....He'll crack your hole so wide you'll be screaming in awe. Compare that to the other men on the show where only EJ would come close to causing pure bliss...and not because of his cock size, but rather his incredible hotness in beauty, the accent and other things he can do to melt you like butter. Someone said Lucas...well I'm sorry to say but he is the one who is NOT FINE at all in my book. Thumbs up to sack Will and Sonny...both are hot. And somewhere in one of the threads on this board it was posted that Bo was a freak in bed. He will make you holla.

Harmony233

am I the only one that thinks kate would be in the middle of this story and honestly kate/chloe is kinda boring and lame compared to kate/sami but of course since lucas is barely in wills story. what do you expect

appleblossom

aveRex
Jan 12 2013, 08:21 PM
On the Dr. Daniel beat, you all clearly have not seen the massive cock that Daniel has in his pants. That thing is HUGE. Think Horse. Not fun to oral, but DAMN....He'll crack your hole so wide you'll be screaming in awe. Compare that to the other men on the show where only EJ would come close to causing pure bliss...and not because of his cock size, but rather his incredible hotness in beauty, the accent and other things he can do to melt you like butter. Someone said Lucas...well I'm sorry to say but he is the one who is NOT FINE at all in my book. Thumbs up to sack Will and Sonny...both are hot. And somewhere in one of the threads on this board it was posted that Bo was a freak in bed. He will make you holla.

Personally I could care less how well hung Dr. Dan is, or how good looking EJ is. Both are slimeballs and let's not forget they have treated the women they claim to love like garbage. Sami, Nicole, and Chloe's past husbands and bf's treated them 10X better than those two losers, and were just as good looking and great lovers. Of course they had flaws, what person dosen't. Lucas is attractive, has a cool personality and sex appeal. To each their own. Yes Sonny and Will are lookers with good hearts. Bo was a sweetie too.
Edited by appleblossom, Jan 12 2013, 11:41 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 12 2013, 12:24 PM

1/18, Jennifer decides not to tell Daniel about Chloe's past;
I thought Daniel knew she was a hooker? No? Did I really miss something when I stopped watching?

Will&Sonny

Spencer Hastings
Jan 13 2013, 12:12 AM
Daytime

I thought Daniel knew she was a hooker? No? Did I really miss something when I stopped watching?
Daniel doesn't know. At this time, the only people who know are: Kate, Quinn, Kinsey, Brady, Nicole, Chloe's various clients, and Chloe herself. Based on the spoilers that we've seen, Jennifer will soon be joining this list of people.

Everyone else (most specifically, the cops -- Bo, Hope, Rafe, Roman, and Abe) assumed that the assailant had mistakenly classified Chloe as a prostitute because she was an attractive young woman who had been dressed provocatively that night. (Speaking of the assailant, I guess that we could also add Gus to the above list, since it's safe to assume that he only attacked Chloe because he knew that she was a prostitute, but his knowledge of her secret was never specifically mentioned, as far as I can recall.)

Kate wanted to expose the truth, but Quinn threatened to reveal that Kate was the person who had devised the plan to force Chloe into prostitution. At that time, Kate was trying to relaunch Countess Wilhelmina, and being implicated in the prostitution scheme would have jeopardized her attempt to do so, so she was forced to remain silent. Now, with Quinn gone and Countess Wilhelmina no longer under her control, Kate doesn't really have a reason to keep Chloe's secret.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 13 2013, 11:11 PM.

kindyhead

Isn't she working for Brady? Would he be happy for that info to get out?

appleblossom

Will&Sonny
Jan 13 2013, 10:57 PM
Spencer Hastings
Daytime

Daniel doesn't know. At this time, the only people who know are: Kate, Quinn, Kinsey, Brady, Nicole, Chloe's various clients, and Chloe herself. Based on the spoilers that we've seen, Jennifer will soon be joining this list of people.

Everyone else (most specifically, the cops -- Bo, Hope, Rafe, Roman, and Abe) assumed that the assailant had mistakenly classified Chloe as a prostitute because she was an attractive young woman who had been dressed provocatively that night. (Speaking of the assailant, I guess that we could also add Gus to the above list, since it's safe to assume that he only attacked Chloe because he knew that she was a prostitute, but his knowledge of her secret was never specifically mentioned, as far as I can recall.)

Kate wanted to expose the truth, but Quinn threatened to reveal that Kate was the person who had devised the plan to force Chloe into prostitution. At that time, Kate was trying to relaunch Countess Wilhelmina, and being implicated in the prostitution scheme would have jeopardized her attempt to do so, so she was forced to remain silent. Now, with Quinn gone and Countess Wilhelmina no longer under her control, Kate doesn't really have a reason to keep Chloe's secret.
I'm wondering if Lucas will have a change of heart using Chloe to break up Dannifer once he finds out Kate blackmailed her into being a hooker, or not give a damn since Chloe treated him like dirt for Dr. Dan.

Ljay
Member Avatar

appleblossom
Jan 14 2013, 09:59 AM
Will&Sonny
Spencer Hastings
Daytime

I'm wondering if Lucas will have a change of heart using Chloe to break up Dannifer once he finds out Kate blackmailed her into being a hooker, or not give a damn since Chloe treated him like dirt for Dr. Dan.

I believe one the last times Lucas was around Chloe he called her a "Cheating Whore"? Well, he was half right, LOL And to answer your question, I would say he wouldnt help Chloe do anything after what she did to him. Or at least, Id hoped he wouldn't.
Edited by Ljay, Jan 14 2013, 11:17 AM.

appleblossom

Ljay
Jan 14 2013, 11:04 AM
appleblossom
Jan 14 2013, 09:59 AM
Will&Sonny
Spencer Hastings

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I believe one the last times Lucas was around Chloe he called her a "Cheating Whore"? Well, he was half right, LOL And to answer your question, I would say he wouldnt help Chloe do anything after what she did to him. Or at least, Id hoped he wouldn't.
If I remember correctly, Lucas's last scene with Chloe was when he was blasting her for telling Nicole about Sydney, and not visiting him in rehab. Which I thought was stupid since he hated her guts. He did tell Sami Chloe was a " lying two faced bitch" and he could care less she was in a coma. That was before he knew Kate poisoned her, then he felt a little regret, not much. I don't think he will help Chloe break up Dannifer, but will be smiling in the background if it happens, proving his point to Jennifer Dan never got Chloe out his system and is a jackass!
Edited by appleblossom, Jan 14 2013, 11:29 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply