Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 14th; *Updated 1/8*
Topic Started: Dec 30 2012, 12:30 AM (68,031 Views)
lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

thanks goodness for small miracles, Gabi has alot coming to her, and Rafe for hiding her big mess.
Mr. standup guy is a fraud. I hope Sonny and Will raise the baby.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leela46
Member Avatar

jaygal
Dec 30 2012, 02:49 PM
If Sami can survive that Stan wedding stuff Gabi can survive a whole Daysaster reveal. I don't thinks she's any worse than some of Salems favourites.
The fallout could be all kinds of soapy which I am looking forward to. None of the key players should come across as innocent in this baby drama.
This is true. What Gabi did is very bad, but you can't swing a dead cat in Salem without hitting someone who has committed a major crime in their past. As far as a future custody fight which I totally see coming, let's not forget there is still the secret that Will shot EJ. A judge may not look that favorably on Nick and Gabi, but that little bombshell about EJ's shooting won't help Will's case either.

I'm really liking this story so far. There are still all kinds of nasty twists and turns that can happen that will affect a lot of characters.

Will&Sonny

leela46
Dec 30 2012, 03:12 PM
jaygal
Dec 30 2012, 02:49 PM
If Sami can survive that Stan wedding stuff Gabi can survive a whole Daysaster reveal. I don't thinks she's any worse than some of Salems favourites.
The fallout could be all kinds of soapy which I am looking forward to. None of the key players should come across as innocent in this baby drama.
This is true. What Gabi did is very bad, but you can't swing a dead cat in Salem without hitting someone who has committed a major crime in their past. As far as a future custody fight which I totally see coming, let's not forget there is still the secret that Will shot EJ. A judge may not look that favorably on Nick and Gabi, but that little bombshell about EJ's shooting won't help Will's case either.

I'm really liking this story so far. There are still all kinds of nasty twists and turns that can happen that will affect a lot of characters.
One major difference -- age. In the eyes of the law (well, in the eyes of our law, at least -- Salem's laws often work differently, but they shouldn't in this case), Will's actions would not be held against him nearly as much as Gabi and Nick's actions would be held against them, because they were legally adults when their crimes took place. And of the two (Gabi and Nick), Gabi's actions would probably look the worst, because she can't claim that she was under the influence of prescription drugs at the time.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

lovin'EJ
Dec 30 2012, 03:08 PM
thanks goodness for small miracles, Gabi has alot coming to her, and Rafe for hiding her big mess.
Rafe isn't the only one hiding her big mess, so is EJ and Chad and Justin and you name it....I guess what I'm getting to is why would Sami turn her back on Rafe keeping this secret when it involves HIS SISTER and Sami at the time she found out that EJ was blackmailing Rafe with something on Gabi, told him that she understood as that was her sister. Obviously the truth never came out then, but she knows what it feels like when a family member holds your secret....she used WIll to do it for her when she shot EJ, remember? Why would she care that Rafe held onto this....I'm starting to think that the Will paternity will be what comes out, maybe with a side of Gabi's involvement in the explosions......but the bigger bombshell is always the Wabi thing.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Will and Sonny are one little hot couple. I totally feel their attraction to each other. So if they break up for a whlie due to this, I can't wait to see Will and Sonny's angst. I have to give it to Chandler. He really show's Will's vulnerable side and how he's falling in love with Sonny. And it is refreshing to have a couple that it is crystal clear they belong together and they found an interesting conflict to break them apart. That's a miracle in itself. This reminds me of the old days when the main couples were obvious and you knew who belonged together. I wish Days could get back to defining the signature couples and writing compelling stories for them not involving switching partners every few months and make "being in love" actually mean something again.
Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 30 2012, 04:47 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 30 2012, 04:24 PM
lovin'EJ
Rafe isn't the only one hiding her big mess, so is EJ and Chad and Justin and you name it....I guess what I'm getting to is why would Sami turn her back on Rafe keeping this secret when it involves HIS SISTER and Sami at the time she found out that EJ was blackmailing Rafe with something on Gabi, told him that she understood as that was her sister. Obviously the truth never came out then, but she knows what it feels like when a family member holds your secret....she used WIll to do it for her when she shot EJ, remember? Why would she care that Rafe held onto this....I'm starting to think that the Will paternity will be what comes out, maybe with a side of Gabi's involvement in the explosions......but the bigger bombshell is always the Wabi thing.
Agree. I think it will be the paternity secret that comes out. Chad was begging Sonny not to tell about Gabi for fear he would go to jail and Justin told Sonny to stay out of it. Plus it is the paternity secret that would really upset Sonny. I can see Rafe being upset with Gabi/Will/Nick and Sami the same, but I agree in that I don't see why Sami and Rafe would be angry with each other. Neither knew the truth and hid it from the other or anyone.

michr544125

Correct me if I am wrong but EJ never pressed charges against Will, right? And he is the only one that knows anything, right? It's not like EJ is going to go against Will in this. So it seems like a dead case. It seems to me the Gabi stuff can be proven or at least there are people that would go against Gabi in what she did.. Mel is a witness and so is Chad, even if Mel's testimony happens off screen. So I would hope whatever Gabi did comes to burn her in the end as being unfit. And especially considering she is shacked up with an ex con in Nick.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 30 2012, 04:50 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 30 2012, 04:48 PM
LuvingLumi
lovin'EJ
Agree. I think it will be the paternity secret that comes out. Chad was begging Sonny not to tell about Gabi for fear he would go to jail and Justin told Sonny to stay out of it. Plus it is the paternity secret that would really upset Sonny. I can see Rafe being upset with Gabi/Will/Nick and Sami the same, but I agree in that I don't see why Sami and Rafe would be angry with each other. Neither knew the truth and hid it from the other or anyone.
I think IF the CH stuff comes out, Sami will be pissed at Rafe. People died. She almost died. Rafe knew and covered it up. Regardless of what Sami's done in the past to cover up others crimes, she'll be pissed. She's not one for self examination.

I also think the baby stuff will put a riff between them. Rafe's going to side with family & so is Sami.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Dec 30 2012, 04:51 PM
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi
lovin'EJ
I think IF the CH stuff comes out, Sami will be pissed at Rafe. People died. She almost died. Rafe knew and covered it up. Regardless of what Sami's done in the past to cover up others crimes, she'll be pissed. She's not one for self examination.

I also think the baby stuff will put a riff between them. Rafe's going to side with family & so is Sami.
Justin is bound by attorney client privilege, so he's okay morally and legally. Chad, that would depend on the laws where ever Salem is on reporting, but I don't think it's usually a big crime to not report a crime after the fact and there's no danger to anyone. Same with Sonny. But morally, Sonny and Chad probably should say something, deal with Nick or not.

But Rafe, he's a police officer. I'm pretty sure he's bound by law to report/investigate crimes and also bound by law not to protect relatives who were involved in the crimes.

But this is Salem, where EJ, Stefano, Kristen and the formerly possessed Marlena are all walk around free.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 30 2012, 12:30 AM
Monday ("The Wedding Stops")
Chad drops a bombshell at the wedding; Sonny is horrified over Will's secret.
Really Sonny, horrified? Geez. Stupid.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Dec 30 2012, 06:05 PM
Angie79
Dec 30 2012, 12:30 AM
Monday ("The Wedding Stops")
Chad drops a bombshell at the wedding; Sonny is horrified over Will's secret.
Really Sonny, horrified? Geez. Stupid.
I'm imagining Sonny's horrified face.

:mellow:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi
lovin'EJ

I think the baby paternity will be enough to put Sami and Rafe on opposite sides. You know Rafe will blame everything on Will, and Sami will defend him.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 30 2012, 06:21 PM
SoapGal1
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I think the baby paternity will be enough to put Sami and Rafe on opposite sides. You know Rafe will blame everything on Will, and Sami will defend him.
It could lead to some very interesting drama if it is the paternity secret, and then Sonny or Chad tells Will just what kind of person the mother of his child is. But Chad doesn't know Will is the father yet, right? So, then he'll have to figure it out or find out first.

Ljay
Member Avatar

gailwinters
SoapGal1
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi

And when the Battle Lines are drawn between Rafe and Sami the uneventful "Lock, Stock and Barrel" that Ejami is suppose to encounter will begin. Ej will come and swoop down to back Sami in anything shes fighting for.

Let the battle begin!

Harmony233

Honeybees
Dec 30 2012, 05:24 PM
SoapGal1
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi

Justin is bound by attorney client privilege, so he's okay morally and legally. Chad, that would depend on the laws where ever Salem is on reporting, but I don't think it's usually a big crime to not report a crime after the fact and there's no danger to anyone. Same with Sonny. But morally, Sonny and Chad probably should say something, deal with Nick or not.

But Rafe, he's a police officer. I'm pretty sure he's bound by law to report/investigate crimes and also bound by law not to protect relatives who were involved in the crimes.

But this is Salem, where EJ, Stefano, Kristen and the formerly possessed Marlena are all walk around free.
this shit happens in real life too a woman who was high ended up running over an employee at krogers in my town while the woman lived the woman responsable got off scottfree because the officer investigating was releated to the woman and said she wasn't high sorry to get offtopic but unfortunately this stuff happens

Back to DOOL I hope the wedding will be very dramtic used to love samis non weddings we haven't had a good interrpted wedding in awhile

Honeybees
Member Avatar

michr544125
Dec 30 2012, 04:49 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but EJ never pressed charges against Will, right? And he is the only one that knows anything, right? It's not like EJ is going to go against Will in this. So it seems like a dead case. It seems to me the Gabi stuff can be proven or at least there are people that would go against Gabi in what she did.. Mel is a witness and so is Chad, even if Mel's testimony happens off screen. So I would hope whatever Gabi did comes to burn her in the end as being unfit. And especially considering she is shacked up with an ex con in Nick.
Even if the statute of limitations wasn't up on attempted murder or assault (which it probably is), Will was a juvenile and given counsel by his father and others to let his father take the fall for him. Since he hasn't been in any real legal trouble since then (despite some illegal shenanigans) and EJ used the shooting to blackmail him and even hired him- a skilled lawyer could make that go away in about five minutes. I'd actually like it to come out, so that nobody can hold it over Will's head. I'd also like to see EJ shrug and say what's a few shootings between friends. Clearly, he doesn't hold people shooting him against them.

Also, EJ clearly knew that Lucas didn't shoot him and let him go to jail, which could get him in trouble - at the very least disbarred.
Edited by Honeybees, Dec 30 2012, 07:20 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

We better get a great reaction shot from Sami realizing she is going to be a grandmother. This is but one of many potentially great moments to happen during this wedding.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I do not have high expectations that it will happen something exciting and interesting at the bore's wedding! This is after all Tomsuck who writes and I is quite so tired of their crappy stories!

blueskies
Member Avatar

gailwinters
SoapGal1
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi

Rafe won't blame Will, Sami will blame everything on Gabi and Rafe will defend her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 30 2012, 09:25 PM
gailwinters
SoapGal1
magicsteacher

Rafe won't blame Will, Sami will blame everything on Gabi and Rafe will defend her.
I expect Rafe to jump Will for taking Gabi to the abortion clinic. He'll probably accuse Will of not wanting to take responsibility for his child and talking Gabi into something she didn't want to do.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply