Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/31; Twitter/FB list, Contact Info in 1st post
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 12:00 PM (30,094 Views)
Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 6 2013, 09:04 PM
And it gets better.

Quote:

@Marth27
@DrakeHogestyn @DeidreHall Hey Dad! Yup, Brady's always been a clutz! Claire will be so happy to have u at her 21st bday party! Hug Mom! Xo
HAHA! I guess it is about time to SORAS Claire like her mom and uncle!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
And it gets better.

Quote:

@Marth27
@DrakeHogestyn @DeidreHall Hey Dad! Yup, Brady's always been a clutz! Claire will be so happy to have u at her 21st bday party! Hug Mom! Xo
A bit of a klutz? What, does she think Brady just FELL into Kristen? :shrug:
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

At this point it's like a web soap.

Quote:

@DeidreHall
Sweetest girl! I see Dad checked in. Thanks for the idea. He is a fiercely yummy hugger!! Sorry to miss Claire's 21st. We'll video-chat. Mom
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn
@Marth27 Oh sweetheart...math was never your thing...Claire's 11 right? Please tell me she's 11!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

@DeidreHall
Hi honey. Saw your note to Belle. I'm so sorry to miss Claire's 21st. You'll represent us both well. Say, don't get any crazy ideas re KD. M
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 6 2013, 09:19 PM
lysie
And it gets better.

Quote:

@Marth27
Well....

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 6 2013, 09:30 PM
blueskies
Jan 6 2013, 09:19 PM
lysie
And it gets better.

Quote:

@Marth27
Well....

Posted Image

:roflol:

Okay, that's an awesome gif
Edited by blueskies, Jan 6 2013, 09:35 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Martha Madison Martha Madison ‏@Marth27

@DrakeHogestyn @DeidreHall Oops! Must be the chronic sea sickness! She IS a lot like me tho...growing up so fast! ;) xo

https://twitter.com/Marth27/status/288110719222816768
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 6 2013, 09:28 PM
Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn
@Marth27 Oh sweetheart...math was never your thing...Claire's 11 right? Please tell me she's 11!!!
:applause:

Ditch the writers and appoint the DH's with a side of MM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

Better than the show. It would b nice if the writers wrote j/ m like drake and drjdre imagine them
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Okay. I was going to stop, but this one was TOO funny.

Quote:

@DeidreHall
@Marth27 @DrakeHogestyn Sweetie, I was just writing Claire's card...math was never my thing...Claire's 9, yes? Please tell me she's 9!! Mom

Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn
Doc...she's ELEVEN...Claire's 11 years old!! Gotta be, the chip in my brain is never wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall

@DrakeHogestyn Oh, Hi honey! See you're chatting with Belle. Really, Claire's 11? Okaaay. Your the math mind in the family. Love to Chip! -M
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

OMG, lol ... the DHs (and MM) have managed to temper my rage toward Gary Tomlin (Bry/Matt/DHs all deserve so much better!) just a little bit. He still needs a hot fire poker up his backside, but yay for the DHs and their wit.
Edited by aimees76, Jan 6 2013, 09:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

Wasn't there a feather during the possession??
Offline Profile Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

Who is GT?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Jan 6 2013, 09:47 PM
Who is GT?
Gary Tomlin
Online Profile Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 5 2013, 01:05 PM
CatherineEarnshaw
Jan 5 2013, 01:01 PM
I think deidre is lit terribly
Wow. It took me like 5 minutes to realize you were talking about lighting. Lol.
I'm sorry I not undertand your comment
Offline Profile Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

blueskies
Jan 6 2013, 09:48 PM
CatherineEarnshaw
Jan 6 2013, 09:47 PM
Who is GT?
Gary Tomlin
Thanks
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

This has been one of the best threads in a while. The DHs are really keeping me entertained. Having been off line most of the day, I had to come back and see what else they may have tweeted.

Hope they keep this going for a while. It's just what I (we) need. (Well there's probably a lot of other things we need but we probably won't get.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

The DH's tweets make me smile even though the show doesn't. I also like how Martha is getting in on this too even though Belle is no longer on the show. It's all in good fun and 25 times more entertaining than Gary Tomlin's stories.
Edited by lumifan4life, Jan 6 2013, 09:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic