Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/31; Twitter/FB list, Contact Info in 1st post
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 12:00 PM (30,331 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

@Marth27
@DeidreHall @DrakeHogestyn Well,let's see, I was born in 93...oh who knows?! Miss u. PS. Don't tell SD, but this boat thing is getting old!

Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn
@Marth27 @DeidreHall I know how it feels being on a boat honey...we're all kinda floating here in Salem too.

Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Jan 6 2013, 09:30 PM
blueskies
Jan 6 2013, 09:19 PM
lysie
Jan 6 2013, 09:04 PM
And it gets better.

Quote:

@Marth27
@DrakeHogestyn @DeidreHall Hey Dad! Yup, Brady's always been a clutz! Claire will be so happy to have u at her 21st bday party! Hug Mom! Xo
A bit of a klutz? What, does she think Brady just FELL into Kristen? :shrug:
Well....

Posted Image
I NEED Eileen and Eric to get in on this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

lysie
Jan 6 2013, 09:53 PM
Quote:

@Marth27
@DeidreHall @DrakeHogestyn Well,let's see, I was born in 93...oh who knows?! Miss u. PS. Don't tell SD, but this boat thing is getting old!

Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn
@Marth27 @DeidreHall I know how it feels being on a boat honey...we're all kinda floating here in Salem too.

LOL!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

lysie
Quote:

@Marth27

Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn

Did Drak just diss the writing?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

I love the part Drake says that they are just "floating" in Salem. Speaks volumes about what's ahead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Could they fire the writers and give the job to the DHs'? Best dialogue in ages.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

okay, that last tweet made me a little sad. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Quote:

@Marth27

Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn

If Jason Cook chimes in, I'm okay...not so much with Beemer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Jan 6 2013, 09:57 PM
lysie
Quote:

@Marth27

Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn

Did Drak just diss the writing?
I suppose it could be seen as a writing diss, but it also is just as likely to be a cute commentary on the new sets reality that are part in parcel of a failing genre and ever-diminishing budgets. It seems like there are never more than a couple of houses at any given time. Everybody is floating homeless about Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rae

Deidre posted one of her videos "from the edge" on her FB page today. She's encouraging fans to follow her and Drake on Twitter as they tweet as J&M. Obviously she's having fun with this. Hope they continue this for a long while. It's pure entertainment!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Lol! Enjoying this so much. I don't follow either of them, but now I just might. So fun! TFP.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Love the banter between the DHs, although Drake's 'floating' comment made me a little sad.

I wonder if they are doing this to cause some buzz with the fans. If enough fans get to talking about Belle coming back, then maybe TPTB will make it happen, thus giving John and Marlena more airtime. I wouldn't put it past those two to being that clever ;)

Of course, they could just be mocking the show in a desperate attempt to get fired before TPTB have the chance to waste them, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Maybe I'm naive, but I really think they're just having some fun. They're not dropping hints or trying to get anyone hired.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Ok, the "chip" part literally made me LOL. Sadly, John's not the only soap character who could make that remark...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I'm sure it's all in good fun... and it is wildly entertaining lmao.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:09 PM
Maybe I'm naive, but I really think they're just having some fun. They're not dropping hints or trying to get anyone hired.
Well it's basic knowledge that Deidre would love to have Martha back, but I agree that these specific tweets probably have nothing to do with that.

Plus I'm pretty sure Martha's the one who jumped into the tweets by replying to one of Drake's. If anything, it would be more effort on her part than the DHs. But pretty sure we'd be overanalyzing... it's just in good fun!
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

I agree, it sounds like they're having fun, and maybe blowing off a little steam in the process (not the kind of steam that Drake referenced obviously, lol). I like the spontaneous and improvised feel of it.

They are definitely making the most of the 140-character minimum! (Btw, I noticed that neither of them is using the usual #Days or #Dool hashtag.) There's a nice mix of family connection, couplehood, and spice that makes me nostalgic for what the show could be. Sigh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

rae
Jan 6 2013, 10:33 PM
Deidre posted one of her videos "from the edge" on her FB page today. She's encouraging fans to follow her and Drake on Twitter as they tweet as J&M. Obviously she's having fun with this. Hope they continue this for a long while. It's pure entertainment!!!
From the caption on her video, it sounds like she's going back to work tomorrow. FWIW.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:31 PM
rae
From the caption on her video, it sounds like she's going back to work tomorrow. FWIW.
Umm WTH is "FWIW"? lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 6 2013, 11:36 PM
lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:31 PM
rae
Umm WTH is "FWIW"? lmao
For what it's worth, lol. It's my favorite abbreviation because I have fun trying to make it pronounceable.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic