Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/31; Twitter/FB list, Contact Info in 1st post
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 12:00 PM (30,503 Views)
Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Am I paranoid for hoping that they don't get any heat over this? TPTB have kind of seemed like sourpusses lately, I hope they don't read too much into it and ruin their innocent fun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:39 PM
Tammy
Jan 6 2013, 11:36 PM
lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:31 PM
rae
Jan 6 2013, 10:33 PM
Deidre posted one of her videos "from the edge" on her FB page today. She's encouraging fans to follow her and Drake on Twitter as they tweet as J&M. Obviously she's having fun with this. Hope they continue this for a long while. It's pure entertainment!!!
From the caption on her video, it sounds like she's going back to work tomorrow. FWIW.
Umm WTH is "FWIW"? lmao
For what it's worth, lol. It's my favorite abbreviation because I have fun trying to make it pronounceable.
I am so not up to par with abbreviations lmao. I drive my nephews insane asking them what they mean lmao. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 6 2013, 11:42 PM
lysie
Tammy
lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:31 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Umm WTH is "FWIW"? lmao
For what it's worth, lol. It's my favorite abbreviation because I have fun trying to make it pronounceable.
I am so not up to par with abbreviations lmao. I drive my nephews insane asking them what they mean lmao. ;)
My lowest point in life was when I had to google one my nephew used.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:43 PM
Tammy
Jan 6 2013, 11:42 PM
lysie
Tammy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
My lowest point in life was when I had to google one my nephew used.
I must have asked mine a 1,000 times what YOLO meant! :P
Edited by Tammy, Jan 7 2013, 01:00 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The DH's are HILARIOUS!!

This is more entertaining to read than the show is to watch!
Offline Profile Goto Top

KathyB16
Member Avatar

thanks so much for posting the DH's tweets. They were great.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 6 2013, 11:21 PM
lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:09 PM
Maybe I'm naive, but I really think they're just having some fun. They're not dropping hints or trying to get anyone hired.
Well it's basic knowledge that Deidre would love to have Martha back, but I agree that these specific tweets probably have nothing to do with that.

Plus I'm pretty sure Martha's the one who jumped into the tweets by replying to one of Drake's. If anything, it would be more effort on her part than the DHs. But pretty sure we'd be overanalyzing... it's just in good fun!
That said, both Deidre and Drake have been vocal about wanting their "baby" back, Martha specifically.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Jan 7 2013, 10:18 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 6 2013, 11:21 PM
lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:09 PM
Maybe I'm naive, but I really think they're just having some fun. They're not dropping hints or trying to get anyone hired.
Well it's basic knowledge that Deidre would love to have Martha back, but I agree that these specific tweets probably have nothing to do with that.

Plus I'm pretty sure Martha's the one who jumped into the tweets by replying to one of Drake's. If anything, it would be more effort on her part than the DHs. But pretty sure we'd be overanalyzing... it's just in good fun!
That said, both Deidre and Drake have been vocal about wanting their "baby" back, Martha specifically.
eh, i don't care who they want, I still want Kirsten Storms and Jason Cook, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic