Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/31; Twitter/FB list, Contact Info in 1st post
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 12:00 PM (29,822 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

annie21
Jan 2 2013, 12:17 AM
This could be read either way, but given that he was hinting at problems over the break, is he now reading about John's departure from the show?

That was my first thought but it seems a bit soon for that given that just a few days ago he was still rallyng his fans. Wouldn't he have received these scripts before he went on hiatus, in which case he would already have known he was fired before his earlier tweets? IDK it's giving me a headache.
Online Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

DH's tweets are kind of giving me whiplash, lol. This weekend they sounded rather discouraging and almost cryptic with something coming up and needing help to giving away Days gear, lol. And it all began early last week when he asked for more airtime for John. Now today he tweeted something about ringing in the new year right with John's scenes today and now we have this one that he can't believe what he's reading. If he had said that he loved what he was reading then that would be totally different but as it is, who the heck knows what he means.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 1 2013, 04:31 PM
Just read that Stephen Nichols finished taping scenes at Y&R. Here's hoping that Days snags him before GH does. Would love to have Steve back with Kayla. I just can't see Kayla & Abe as anything more than friends.
I hope the opposite. I hope Gh snags him becuase they would actually USE his talent plus I like Stefan better than Steve .Lol plus GH is the better soap.......
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 2 2013, 01:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

These were posted on her page last week, but I didn't see them in last week's thread.

Kate Mansi Facebook Fan Page

"Whoever guessed Victor was correct! John Anniston made a GREAT Santa Claus this year!! We had so much fun with this episode and the kids LOVED it, hope you do as well!"
Picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=472997016096212&set=a.461766097219304.111264.459134234149157&type=1&theater

"Happy Holidays from Victor and Abby! ;) xo"
Picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=472997512762829&set=a.461766097219304.111264.459134234149157&type=1&theater

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to post pictures directly into a thread.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Poker Face
Jan 1 2013, 05:23 PM
if they bring SN back to DAYS, you will hardly see him,look at Drake and Deidre,they r hardly on. if he GOES back to GH,he's more safer and they will use him bc there they r not afraid to use the vets.
You may be right about airtime, but I don't even know what it means to be "safe" on a soap anymore. I wish actors would stop thinking about that and just show up and deliver their performances for however long they are written for -- the whole genre would be in better shape.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bomber
Jan 2 2013, 12:23 AM
annie21
This could be read either way, but given that he was hinting at problems over the break, is he now reading about John's departure from the show?

That was my first thought but it seems a bit soon for that given that just a few days ago he was still rallyng his fans. Wouldn't he have received these scripts before he went on hiatus, in which case he would already have known he was fired before his earlier tweets? IDK it's giving me a headache.
At this point I'm just grateful that he's got scripts. I can only hope they are not his last.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 2 2013, 07:22 AM
bomber
Jan 2 2013, 12:23 AM
annie21

At this point I'm just grateful that he's got scripts. I can only hope they are not his last.
If they are his last scenes, one can expect we'll be seeing Marlena with Dr. Tan in the near future. ^o) :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Eileen Davidson
Hi all! Hope your New Year is starting off well!! Does anyone know why Facebook won't let me unlike Chick Fil A?

Paige Hinds
@eileen_davidson don't be a hater

Eileen Davidson
@JazzLover9465 I'm not a hater. I'm a lover. of Gay rights!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cupcake06

Kenny
Jan 2 2013, 02:47 PM
Eileen Davidson
Hi all! Hope your New Year is starting off well!! Does anyone know why Facebook won't let me unlike Chick Fil A?

Paige Hinds

Eileen Davidson
LOL...LOVE! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kenny
Jan 2 2013, 02:47 PM
Eileen Davidson

Paige Hinds

Eileen Davidson
That made me.... :teehee:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

"Days" Facebook page put up a picture of Bo/Hope as their headlining banner. Does this mean Peter's on his way back? I hope so!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 2 2013, 03:08 PM
"Days" Facebook page put up a picture of Bo/Hope as their headlining banner. Does this mean Peter's on his way back? I hope so!
I doubt it has any kind of significance. Although, I would like to be wrong.

The people who comment on Days' Facebook page can be a little scary! Lol. Kristen seems to be pretty hated there too. Oh well, I'm loving Eileen Davidson's return and I hope she never leaves! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

AFaithL
they're technically just putting back the cover photo they had before the holiday one, but this second one already has over 2100 "likes" (compared to the first that only has 1600 or so) and a whole lot of comments about how people miss Bo and want him back, & how Hope deserves to have a story. There are also other comments about Will/Sonny, Kristen, EJami/Safe, but it's actually mostly about Bo/Bope.
Days could've picked a different cover image to replace their holiday one, especially given that Peter's gone, but they chose to put the Peter/Kristian one back up. Why, i don't know. I don't think any of us can come up with an explanation as to why Days does anything they do.
Online Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Drake Hogestyn■@DrakeHogestyn
When John told Brady to "keep an eye on Kristen in case I'm wrong about her". He really meant an EYE!
https://twitter.com/DrakeHogestyn/status/286572913472196608
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 2 2013, 03:36 PM
AFaithL
they're technically just putting back the cover photo they had before the holiday one, but this second one already has over 2100 "likes" (compared to the first that only has 1600 or so) and a whole lot of comments about how people miss Bo and want him back, & how Hope deserves to have a story. There are also other comments about Will/Sonny, Kristen, EJami/Safe, but it's actually mostly about Bo/Bope.
Days could've picked a different cover image to replace their holiday one, especially given that Peter's gone, but they chose to put the Peter/Kristian one back up. Why, i don't know. I don't think any of us can come up with an explanation as to why Days does anything they do.
I think they chose them as the cover photo because they're near-universally seen as the face of Days, IMHO. An argument could be made for John/Marlena, but I'd say for the past decade it's been Bo and Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

Supergirlx2
AFaithL
Because TPTB are sick individuals who like to shove Peters leaving down our throats. How utterly disrespectful to the Bo/Hope fans and to the actors themselves. No wonder Days is in the toilet. If they had any brains, they'd ask him back before its too late.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 2 2013, 04:13 PM
Supergirlx2
AFaithL
I think they chose them as the cover photo because they're near-universally seen as the face of Days, IMHO. An argument could be made for John/Marlena, but I'd say for the past decade it's been Bo and Hope.
When it comes to icons for Days, I think Bope are the couple and Marlena is the character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

WillFan
Jan 2 2013, 03:56 PM
Drake Hogestyn■@DrakeHogestyn
When John told Brady to "keep an eye on Kristen in case I'm wrong about her". He really meant an EYE!
https://twitter.com/DrakeHogestyn/status/286572913472196608
When this came through my twitter feed, I literally choked on my coffee laughing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 2 2013, 04:40 PM
blueskies
Jan 2 2013, 04:13 PM
Supergirlx2
AFaithL
When it comes to icons for Days, I think Bope are the couple and Marlena is the character.
That's true.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

DeidreHall: Funny Drake!! Wish I had a clever reply. "What are J and M going to do about THEIR son?" Easy there! He only has 1/2 our genetic code.
https://twitter.com/DeidreHall/status/286607244815106049
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic