Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:53 PM (9,128 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R January Discussion

Y&R: Tricia goes beserk on New Years Eve!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Oh, Tricia. She was hella entertaining.

Hope YR gets it's swag back in 2013!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I watched the new promo and Neil is looking mighty fine!! Hot Neslie!!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Insane Trica Dennison man that chick was good soapy material she drove Ryan up several walls.

Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

^That's a great pic.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 1 2013, 06:15 AM
Oh, Tricia. She was hella entertaining.

Hope YR gets it's swag back in 2013!
Yesssss :cart: Meeee Tooo :(

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Newest credit change shows the removal of Stephen Nichols and the addition of Tracey E. Bregman.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

^^Do we know how Tucker will exit the show?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 2 2013, 12:44 PM
he's going to sell Victor his shares of NE and run like hell! LMAO

Checkers
Member Avatar

This Chelsea/Adam/Sharon triangle sucks so bad. (If the writers are trying to parallel Nikki/Victor/Ashley...they are so wrong.)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

^^Nikki,Victor, Ashley was a triangle that had romance on both sides and a great script. JG clearly does not know how to do romance at all and when u have a character like Adam it just doesn't work. Not to mention they saddled Sharon with a mental illness so a triangle just becomes repulsive.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 2 2013, 12:44 PM
Yes, it is official he has been let go and taped his final scenes last week.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 4 2013, 05:37 PM
^^Nikki,Victor, Ashley was a triangle that had romance on both sides and a great script. JG clearly does not know how to do romance at all and when u have a character like Adam it just doesn't work. Not to mention they saddled Sharon with a mental illness so a triangle just becomes repulsive.

They gave her the bipolar disorder as a quick fix. So they could throw her back into another triangle. :frustration:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I knew that Sharon would have a quick fix and that was why the bi polar story was so unrealisic. Most bi polar patients don't usually find their miracle pill the first one they try. Most of them have to look for months to find the right pill. The writers must not know one thing about bi polar disorder or they wouldn't have written her as cured with one pill. Bi polar sufferers are never cured because the disorder is uncurable but managable.

Soapwatcher

yes my cousins wife is bi polar and when she goes off her meds she is loony toons, in fact she's wacka doodle right now, won't take her meds thinks she's in control and she isn't, what I'm afraid of is for her children who knows how they will end up if she doesn't get herself under control soon my cousin tries but can't force her to take her meds

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Michael and Paul scene was EVERYTHING, both conversing about there bad history comparing sons Ricky and Fen. YES!This is another pointer I can extend the new regime at least for recognizing the characters true history.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 1 2013, 03:20 PM
Insane Trica Dennison man that chick was good soapy material she drove Ryan up several walls.

Posted Image
And finally went off the deep end and shot him dead as he was about to get married to . . . Victoria? I'm pretty sure that's who he was going to wed next (Of course, that was back when HT played Victoria) Ah, I miss those days. :blowkiss:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

On SOC the DTR previews state :tink: "Dylan and Sharon hit it off "!!! I seriously hope this is the END of Sham!!!!!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Even though there is still plenty to complain about, I still stand by what I've been saying all along. The stories feel more organized and for the most part the characters are in the places they belong, the stories seriously need to be amped up though.

I can definitely tell that there's a new fashion consultant or something, Victoria looks gorgeous today and very sophisticated. She looks like the real Victoria Newman now, the next step.. dump that scum bag Billy! Now, I have to bitch about this ugly outfit Nikki is wearing.. what's with all the tacky, shimmery shit she's been wearing? not cute

Queen B
Member Avatar

I like Adriana! She seems like she can actually act, and could be a young girl on the show that young viewers can relate to.

I still hate that they killed off Colleen and aged Abby to like 25 years old. They should be the leading females on the show right now

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply