Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:53 PM (9,305 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Watching here and there. Trying to watch more regularly but it hasn't pulled me completely back in. I'm finding myself liking the Lauren/Michael/Fen drama with Jamie. Paul and Christine do add a nice sense of familiarity. I loved Christine facing off with Phyllis and Christine determined to still go after Phyllis.

It's nice Nick is a little more tolerable. I'm liking his relationship with Sharon again and seeing him working with Noah is nice. Robert Adamson is not bad as Noah, I just wish they were more invested. Who is Noah? I mean, REALLY. I wish they'd stop thrusting kids of popular legacy characters into random storylines. At least Summer's shown some personality, remorse, motive, etc. Same for Fen. I'm buying them. I want them to invest a bit more in Noah. Maybe I'm just missing it? Like I said, not watching 100%, so I'm more than OK with being wrong. Adrianna (Adriana?) also isn't terrible, however I feel like we're just trading one snooze (Eden) for another (Adrian(n)a). JMO. LOL.

And are they doing a memory loss storyline for Katherine? What was up with those scenes with Cane today when she couldn't remember anything?
Edited by KMan101, Jan 29 2013, 03:58 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

It does seem like they are going for a memory loss s/l for Katherine. Don't know how I feel about that.

taylore
Member Avatar

Sharon and Dylan have so much chemistry,DAMN!!!.Can't wait for them to be a couple.(Avery who!).
Edited by taylore, Jan 29 2013, 06:44 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar

^ Umm, when did Dylan and Sharon have scenes??? They just showed him in the hotel today.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I thought I missed something regarding Sharon and Dylan, LOL.

Adam and Sharon literally make me exhausted. Please move on!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Their scenes are tomorrow.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Carmine & Lauren are sexy. TEB & MD have chemistry.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Nate
Jan 29 2013, 07:36 PM
^ Umm, when did Dylan and Sharon have scenes??? They just showed him in the hotel today.
They are on tomorrow, I saw youtube they posted it. a good scene of Dylan and Sharon.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm optimistic about the future of Y&R again, it looks like the stories are getting better.. what's happening with Lauren/Carmine? I haven't been watching a whole lot. I'm also interested in Katherine again since it seems she's having memory loss or something. Sharon and Dylan are cute <3

It feels like anything could happen at this point story wise because the characters are just jumping from scene to scene

Checkers
Member Avatar

Lauren went to the GCAC and Carmine was bartending. He flirted. He talked about his family. They were nice scenes.

Keisha, your shylan avi is :wub2:
Edited by Checkers, Jan 30 2013, 12:04 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

taylore
Jan 29 2013, 06:01 PM
Sharon and Dylan have so much chemistry,DAMN!!!.Can't wait for them to be a couple.(Avery who!).
sharon and dylan have chemistry already? what did she do, leap on him the instant he walked in the door?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Checkers
Jan 30 2013, 12:01 AM
I agree. Great Shylan avi Keisha! :D

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Checkers
Jan 30 2013, 12:01 AM

:wub2:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The Shylan intro just proved that Sharon with anybody but Adam comes across normal, like her old self. I don't want to get my hopes up for a pairing just to be let down later on so I will wait and see.

Checkers
Member Avatar

JFP would be stupid to waste her favorite FOJ on boring Avery. ( Though I need to see if they have chemistry but from that awkward kiss in the promo. Idk. He has chemistry with Nick at least.)
Edited by Checkers, Jan 30 2013, 02:08 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 30 2013, 01:38 AM
The Shylan intro just proved that Sharon with anybody but Adam comes across normal, like her old self. I don't want to get my hopes up for a pairing just to be let down later on so I will wait and see.
That crazy farm boy who came across very Deliverance-esque was pretty bad. What was his name?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Okay....Sharon and Dylan have chemistry. That's her best chemistry since Brad, IMO.

WTF is with the writers chemistry testing Chelsea with everyone? Her azz ain't that fine.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 30 2013, 12:19 AM
taylore
Jan 29 2013, 06:01 PM
sharon and dylan have chemistry already? what did she do, leap on him the instant he walked in the door?
SOme people think that Sharon walks on water and is the most beautiful woman in the world. It is like some people idiolize her. Believe me she is no one to idolize. They think she would have chemistry with a door knob if she wanted to be with them. No one gives anyone credit for having chemistry with anyone but Sharon.

Sharon is dumb as a can of worms and some men are literly turned off by dumb women. So no she does not have chemistry with every one.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 30 2013, 01:38 AM
of course they'll be a pairing, is there anyone left in town who is still a Sharon virgin? :boobs: :biggrin:

LPS
Member Avatar

^Devon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply