Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:53 PM (8,924 Views)
Ejole Lifer

I like Sharon and Dylan so far. If that was a chem test, they have the green light imo. Anyone but ADAM and I'm not afraid to admit that. Since Sharon MUST be with a man, let it be Dylan...eventually.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

LPS
Jan 24 2013, 06:52 PM
I hope Chelsea bangs Cane! End Lane!
This needs to happen immediately.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 30 2013, 02:26 AM
Okay....Sharon and Dylan have chemistry. That's her best chemistry since Brad, IMO.

WTF is with the writers chemistry testing Chelsea with everyone? Her azz ain't that fine.
I don't think they are really chem testing Chelsea since they already decided to go with Cane. They are just trying to get the characters to mingle with each other more.

taylore
Member Avatar

If they go with Cane and Chelsea,hopefully they'd put Lily with Noah(i'm not feeling Adriana) I just don't like tyler.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't know that Noah would want a ready made family. It's awful that men and women can't talk to each other without rolling out the bed for the next scene. I like the friendship.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Jan 30 2013, 12:24 PM
I like Sharon and Dylan so far. If that was a chem test, they have the green light imo. Anyone but ADAM and I'm not afraid to admit that. Since Sharon MUST be with a man, let it be Dylan...eventually.
:wub2:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS
Jan 30 2013, 02:26 AM
Okay....Sharon and Dylan have chemistry. That's her best chemistry since Brad, IMO.
Yes they do :wub:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't see where any chemistry happened, she spilled coffee on him and never even looked at him until she was finished feeling wiping him up. Then she looked at him for a minute and that was it.
She always has that hungry wolf look in her eyes when near a man, I wouldn't call that chemistry.

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm not feeling Adrianna either. However, I wouldn't want Noah stuck with whiny Lily.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

The only thing I seen steaming between Sharon and Dylan was the coffee she drenched him with.

Checkers
Member Avatar

They need to find another chick for Noah. More mature. This show needs some younger female characters in their 20s.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I missed Sharon and Dylan's scenes. I'll have to check it out clips to see the chemistry I'm reading about.

Victoria caught me off guard today. I know she's not a fan of Chelsea, but her reaction to Chelsea staying in Genoa City was a little surprising to me. I do see where she's coming from. Chelsea lost Adam, who was a distraction from Johnny. However, it just seemed so abrupt today. Like it came out of nowhere. I don't know. Those scenes just didn't work for me, but it was more about the lack of good set up than anything else.

What's going on with Nikki?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 30 2013, 05:58 PM
They need to find another chick for Noah. More mature. This show needs some younger female characters in their 20s.
I thought I liked her at first but now she is downright annoying. I can't even watch their scenes anymore. He needs a girl that can be a long term love interest, like a great young love. Then have Kyle be his rival :D

Checkers
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 30 2013, 07:15 PM
I missed Sharon and Dylan's scenes. I'll have to check it out clips to see the chemistry I'm reading about.

Victoria caught me off guard today. I know she's not a fan of Chelsea, but her reaction to Chelsea staying in Genoa City was a little surprising to me. I do see where she's coming from. Chelsea lost Adam, who was a distraction from Johnny. However, it just seemed so abrupt today. Like it came out of nowhere. I don't know. Those scenes just didn't work for me, but it was more about the lack of good set up than anything else.

What's going on with Nikki?
I think Nikki is sick.

Sharon meeting Dylan.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I dont know how this Navery/Dylan triangle is going to have any legs. Navery have not been together that long. Do they love each other? Have they said the L word yet? It's obvious she loved Dylan a lot and those feelings would be stronger. I just don't see how she would pick Nick over Dylan LOL

Checkers
Member Avatar

Nick said they would have years together. I don't see her dropping Nick for Dylan instantly. It will probably happen down the road...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 31 2013, 01:55 PM
Nick said they would have years together. I don't see her dropping Nick for Dylan instantly. It will probably happen down the road...
I can't believe he comes to town with an engagement ring, did he think she was going to be waiting around all these years?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Let's see how long this current team at Jabot lasts. I'm sick of the revolving door!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Dylan's going to see Nick and Avery kissing and he will back away realizing he was being foolish to think she would be pining away forever. Hopefully she won't make a scene, stuttering and stammering when Nick introduces them. Avery will find a spot to talk to him and find out what happened.
How about we just let the man be single for a while. He doesn't look like the kind of guy that has to have a woman right away. I don't see that starving wolf look like Nick or Cane walk around with.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 30 2013, 05:31 PM
I don't see where any chemistry happened, she spilled coffee on him and never even looked at him until she was finished feeling wiping him up. Then she looked at him for a minute and that was it.
She always has that hungry wolf look in her eyes when near a man, I wouldn't call that chemistry.
I saw no chemistry either and I think the Sharon lovers want her with Dylan so bad they are seeing what the want to see. All I see is a giggling teenage acting woman who is way too damn old to act like a innocent teenager.

In the flash back scenes I saw of Avery and Dylan I saw a lot of chemistry and I am going to enjoy them trying to kindle a old romance . I think Avery is still in love with Dylan but has also fallen in love with Nick. It will be interesting to see which one she finds out she loves the most. I think this is going to be good and it is about time that Nick has to fight for a woman instead of a woman fighting for him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply