Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:53 PM (9,236 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 15 2013, 07:24 PM
They missed a great opportunity there, Adam could have stashed her at his cottage or sent her off to a rehab spa somewhere, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we kill her and dump her.
Jack really wasn't responsible, but he's going to play hell proving it.
and what's up with that PI who seems to have rocks for brains. Was that an easy turn or what? :fp2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
They missed a great opportunity there, Adam could have stashed her at his cottage or sent her off to a rehab spa somewhere, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we kill her and dump her.
Hell I hear Jack is going to admit he and her were boozed up and on drugs and that she died in his house. That is going to ruin him as much if not more then Victor going public with him being a drug addict.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 15 2013, 07:47 PM
Sammie Jo
Hell I hear Jack is going to admit he and her were boozed up and on drugs and that she died in his house. That is going to ruin him as much if not more then Victor going public with him being a drug addict.
Just a side note...Jack is supposed to be recovering from withdrawal and just 24hrs ago he was having the sweats, suddenly he is composed enough to confront the PI?? :shrug: ...Oy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 15 2013, 07:33 PM
Sammie Jo
and what's up with that PI who seems to have rocks for brains. Was that an easy turn or what? :fp2:
OMG, I couldn't believe ole private spill my guts! lol
You can bet he'll never work again when Victor finds out.
Now, what would be cool is, if Victor had told him to go there and get caught and spill, so that Jack would get all nervous that Victor knows everything and screw up, but that's not going to happen.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 15 2013, 07:47 PM
Sammie Jo
he might as well just sell the co back to Victor and be done with it. :huh:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

jack doesn't ever seemed satisfied with what he has. He had Jabot but lost it because of his stupidity. He got NE and Jabot and he still isn't satisfied. He just needs to sell NE back to Victor and keep Jabot because it belongs in the Abbott family. He won't do it though because his lifetime wish is to beat Victor and the show will always show Victor winning because of Jacks stupidity and it will go on and on until the show is off the air. The new writers will never change that because Victors character was written to always win.

ratfink
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 16 2013, 04:10 AM
jack doesn't ever seemed satisfied with what he has. He had Jabot but lost it because of his stupidity. He got NE and Jabot and he still isn't satisfied. He just needs to sell NE back to Victor and keep Jabot because it belongs in the Abbott family. He won't do it though because his lifetime wish is to beat Victor and the show will always show Victor winning because of Jacks stupidity and it will go on and on until the show is off the air. The new writers will never change that because Victors character was written to always win.
:applause:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Tyler/Lily scenes and surprisingly Neil/Leslie are the only things I have been enjoying lately. I'm even getting sick of Jack's s/l now

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I like Tyler scenes. They done a good job of spreading him around town, putting him in Navery's orbit. I enjoy his scenes with Leslie. The sibling thing really works with them, they have natural chemistry. I'm also interested in how Mason/Victor turns out. Is Mason gonna be the new Brad Carlton type? lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 16 2013, 12:46 PM
I like Tyler scenes. They done a good job of spreading him around town, putting him in Navery's orbit. I enjoy his scenes with Leslie. The sibling thing really works with them, they have natural chemistry. I'm also interested in how Mason/Victor turns out. Is Mason gonna be the new Brad Carlton type? lol
I almost gagged when I saw Tyler do that stupid "I'm so cool" wink at Lilly, I hate when guys do that, it wasn't cool in the 80's and it's damn sure not cool now.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Jan 16 2013, 10:26 AM
Tyler/Lily scenes and surprisingly Neil/Leslie are the only things I have been enjoying lately. I'm even getting sick of Jack's s/l now
Same here :/

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

"SUGAR CANE" :lol: And he delivered it in such an unapologetic way.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't even care anymore. I need Victor to get his company back. He built that company. The thing that made the business s/ls great was because the characters actually created products that were worth fighting for. Because the majority of the time you saw the characters working. ex; Brash & Sassy/ Glow by Jabot.

This show just focuses on the fighting. The business stories are still so weak. You would have a takeover but it didn't happen every few days.

If Adam wants to prove himself then he needs to build his own. It's what Victor did. He wasn't trying to take anything from Albert Miller. Victor built his own empire. Victor made himself.

They are recycling how MAB wrote the business stories.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 16 2013, 05:39 PM
that was funny, but I thought he was pretty sleazy in his talk with lilly. I'm liking his attitude less and less.
I am interested to know about why leslie is worried about a backround check, hers should be squeaky clean otherwise she wouldn't have a law license.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 16 2013, 08:30 PM
I don't even care anymore. I need Victor to get his company back. He built that company. The thing that made the business s/ls great was because the characters actually created products that were worth fighting for. Because the majority of the time you saw the characters working. ex; Brash & Sassy/ Glow by Jabot.

This show just focuses on the fighting. The business stories are still so weak. You would have a takeover but it didn't happen every few days.

If Adam wants to prove himself then he needs to build his own. It's what Victor did. He wasn't trying to take anything from Albert Miller. Victor built his own empire. Victor made himself.

That's exactly the way I feel. NE belongs to Victor and Jabot belongs to Jack and the Abbotts. No one worked for their companies to be corporations but them. They worked hard to get where they are in the business world.

Adam is wanting a freebee out of revenge for his father and I think Adam has had enough revenge to punish his father. He killed Victor and Ashley's newborn baby then set it up to look like Faith was Ashley's and Victors baby. They loved Faith for months and had to give Faith back to Sharon and Nick when Victor and Ashley had to give Faith back to them. It hurt them deeply and that is enough revenge that Adam impounded on them to last a lifetime. Deep down inside Adam is as vicious and nasty as Victor so he deserves nothing and he helped it along with also trying to take over Victoria's work from her when he was told to work for her.. He is not innocent in why his family doesn't accept him. He had a big part in that too.

The Lily/Tyler, Cane/Lily and Neil/Ashley scenes make me want to gag. I FF all of them and will not watch them. All those stories are so damn lame and just a waste of time for me to watch.

Edited by HotPepper, Jan 17 2013, 01:41 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers

I've been Team Victor from the start! Seeing him in that office, in that chair, looking out that window. That company is HIS kingdom!! I can't wait for him to oust Dumb & Dumber from his throne lol Adam doesn't have his own empire b/c he has no guts => no glory! I know many ppl are sick of Victor winning but this time, he really needs to. :cheer:

Checkers
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 17 2013, 01:39 AM
Checkers

That's exactly the way I feel. NE belongs to Victor and Jabot belongs to Jack and the Abbotts. No one worked for their companies to be corporations but them. They worked hard to get where they are in the business world.

Adam is wanting a freebee out of revenge for his father and I think Adam has had enough revenge to punish his father. He killed Victor and Ashley's newborn baby then set it up to look like Faith was Ashley's and Victors baby. They loved Faith for months and had to give Faith back to Sharon and Nick when Victor and Ashley had to give Faith back to them. It hurt them deeply and that is enough revenge that Adam impounded on them to last a lifetime. Deep down inside Adam is as vicious and nasty as Victor so he deserves nothing and he helped it along with also trying to take over Victoria's work from her when he was told to work for her.. He is not innocent in why his family doesn't accept him. He had a big part in that too.

The Lily/Tyler, Cane/Lily and Neil/Ashley scenes make me want to gag. I FF all of them and will not watch them. All those stories are so damn lame and just a waste of time for me to watch.

I agree with everything.

Jabot just needs to stay with Jack and The Abbotts.
Edited by Checkers, Jan 17 2013, 02:05 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 17 2013, 01:42 AM
Checkers

I've been Team Victor from the start! Seeing him in that office, in that chair, looking out that window. That company is HIS kingdom!! I can't wait for him to oust Dumb & Dumber from his throne lol Adam doesn't have his own empire b/c he has no guts => no glory! I know many ppl are sick of Victor winning but this time, he really needs to. :cheer:

I can't wait either, and I really can't wait for the confrontation with Jack after it's all over, I just hope these writers don't hurry it, I want to see lots of twists and turns first.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 17 2013, 11:05 AM
3WishGenie
Jan 17 2013, 01:42 AM
Checkers

I can't wait either, and I really can't wait for the confrontation with Jack after it's all over, I just hope these writers don't hurry it, I want to see lots of twists and turns first.
Unfortunately SJ, I think you are asking a lot! I'm not sure these writers know how to write twists and turns. We have to remember, we are not watching GH LOL. It appears that their idea of a twist is the PI divulging all the info easy as pie. :fp2: Just hand the reigns back to Victor and lets get this over with!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sammie Jo
Jan 17 2013, 12:21 AM
lightandday
Jan 16 2013, 05:39 PM
that was funny, but I thought he was pretty sleazy in his talk with lilly. I'm liking his attitude less and less.
I am interested to know about why leslie is worried about a backround check, hers should be squeaky clean otherwise she wouldn't have a law license.
Hell Cane is sleazy so that seedy slick talk should work fine on Lilly :P
Leslie could have still obtained a law degree even if she lied which wouldn't surprise me if they go this route considering she's a protege of fast talking Vance Abrams, remember him MAB Hollywood pic Eric Roberts? :teehee:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply