Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:53 PM (9,164 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I loved Jack's comment about Adam not knowing anything about John when Adam tried to convince Jack not to turn himself. This is EXACTLY what John Abbott would want his son to do. That's the type of man he was. Unlike the Newmans (even though Adam wasn't raised one), who claim family is everything, the Abbotts mean it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I thought the same thing when Jack told Adam he didn't know what kind of man his father. We all know that John Abbott would want all his children to turn themselves in if they commited a crime or thought they committed a crime.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see how Jack is going to explain the missing body without throwing adam under the bus.
I wonder if Jack's confession will be what causes adam to finally leave and go to france and hopefully be back burnered for awhile.

kelly777
Member Avatar

What is Victor doing hanging at Newman chewing Billy's ass? Shit's way past old. Has anyone heard whether or not this bullshit is going to change?

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't think it will. Looks to be Victor vs Adam next week. I'm so over this.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 18 2013, 12:43 AM
I can't wait to see how Jack is going to explain the missing body without throwing adam under the bus.
I wonder if Jack's confession will be what causes adam to finally leave and go to france and hopefully be back burnered for awhile.
Don't start thinking like Chelsea! Adam ain't going nowhere. They are determined to sink the ship with him as captain! I hope Jack's confession throws Adam under the bus. :pray: All I care about is Victor getting NE back and Adam can take orders from Cane at Jabot! lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 18 2013, 12:43 AM
Adam is lying to everyone including his wife about going to Paris. He is a liar and a cheat who hired Sharon because he wanted her there. He is not going to Paris or anywhere else. He plans on staying and seeing if he can beat Victor and Jack at their own game.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Grant Harrison! Pinter looks great for his age.

Checkers
Member Avatar

This new regime seems to have scrapped the old scores. I don't like the new music it doesn't fit. For instance the score playing during the scenes at Newman with Victor, Billy, Nikki, and Victoria was just bad. It took me out of the scene because I kept thinking that music is not working.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I want to be excited for SBu's debut but then I think about how we will having nothing but Navery from here on out as a result and that itself makes me want to tune out.

Soapwatcher

Have you noticed that the Fen/Jamie story is the same as Daisy/Eden story, Daisy was putting things in Eden's backpack to make Eden look like she was stealing and Lauren believed Daisy over Eden just like she believes Fen over Jamie. Sheez Josh Griffith must have kept old scripts and just changed the names

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I didn't notice the similarities in stories until you pointed that out. For me, the difference is I actually care about Fen and Jamie. Can't say the same about Eden and Daisy. So it's already a step up for me.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

DrewHamilton
Jan 19 2013, 01:51 PM
Grant Harrison! Pinter looks great for his age.
He looks terrific and I Flove how he is just so at ease in this new role.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

MM always brags about his acting being so great. He needs to look at his scenes of playing a drunk. They stunk. He was not convincing at all as a drunk. The only thing that looked drunk about him were his eyes but he has such crazy damn looking eyes that it was hard to tell the difference. Such a shame his newborn baby has the same eyes and hopefully he has time to outgrow it.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

HotPepper
Jan 22 2013, 04:27 PM
MM always brags about his acting being so great. He needs to look at his scenes of playing a drunk. They stunk. He was not convincing at all as a drunk. The only thing that looked drunk about him were his eyes but he has such crazy damn looking eyes that it was hard to tell the difference. Such a shame his newborn baby has the same eyes and hopefully he has time to outgrow it.
I'm not a MM fan, however
the bolded statement is very unfair.
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 22 2013, 07:29 PM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

What is unfair about it? It is a fact if you have seen his babys pictures. He has the same crazy eyes his daddy has and that is not making fun of the baby but telling it how it is.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

HotPepper
Jan 22 2013, 07:32 PM
What is unfair about it? It is a fact if you have seen his babys pictures. He has the same crazy eyes his daddy has and that is not making fun of the baby but telling it how it is.
That's your opinion, not a fact. What a very unkind statement about a baby. It's not fair.
Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 22 2013, 07:37 PM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I say it is far because it is true. Face it, there are ugly babies and pretty babies and his is not one of the pretty ones. Sure all babies are sweet and innocent but that doesn't mean they are pretty babies. I love all babies but I still can't say that all babies are pretty and MM does not have a pretty baby. Some people think all babies are pretty just because they are babies but not me. I know ugly when I see it.
Edited by HotPepper, Jan 22 2013, 08:54 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Maybe I'm reading too much into things but did I see Kevin and Adriana kinda hit it off? LOL. Too much to hope for a Chlovin break up I guess.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm finally enjoying conflict the Baldwins are facing. Never really have before. And it's believable conflict. Of course Lauren is going to defend her son to the death. And Michael probably would too, only he's more incline to believe Fen might be capable, due to his own past.

I just love Paul and Christine. They might be a boring couple, but at least they add a sense of familiarity.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply