Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:53 PM (8,902 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

^Agreed. It has been a LONG time since I've enjoyed the Baldwins, but I am enjoying the Fenmore storyline for some reason. Good stuff. I like Fen for some reason (when compared to Jamie) The only crap I hate is Kevin's garbage. Hate his character.

OMG.....can't stand little Ms. Rays of Sunshine aka Avery. Sick of this character. All she does is fart butterflies out of her saccharine ass. She came across as Nick's mother today.

Don't care for Tyler. They are trying too hard to make him hip. When he told Avery, "you have the pulse of coolness" or some sh*t like that, I rolled my eyes. Tyler and Avery look like two out of touch nerds.

Sick of Phyllis. Hope the Bug gets to slap her. Loved her ripping into the hoe. I prefer the Bug with Paul. Hated Paul with Nina and Pauls seems to make Christine tolerable, IMO.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Soapwatcher

I was asked yesterday "does Avery have to have her nose in Nick's ass every minute?" She's just too goody goody, too sickening sweet, I know she's the opposite of Phyllis, the devil and the angel, but for all of Phyllis machnations she acts more like a real person than Avery.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

How come we dont see the Avery/Sharon friendship anymore? Sharon needs to have a strong female friend to tell her that Sham is all wrong! Like Chloe does for Chelsea.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 24 2013, 02:43 PM
How come we dont see the Avery/Sharon friendship anymore? Sharon needs to have a strong female friend to tell her that Sham is all wrong! Like Chloe does for Chelsea.
Knowing these writers Avery would probably co-sign that nonsense. No, thanks.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 24 2013, 02:48 PM
3WishGenie
Knowing these writers Avery would probably co-sign that nonsense. No, thanks.
lol everything she touches turns to gold!

LPS
Member Avatar

I hope Chelsea bangs Cane! End Lane!

taylore
Member Avatar

Now i don't want Lane to end because i don't my girl to end up with Tyler (i can't stand him).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 24 2013, 06:52 PM
I hope Chelsea bangs Cane! End Lane!
And Adam walks in on them! Lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

So is Niktor Chadam 2 or Chadam is Niktor 2? They are like mirror images esp after today!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
I never saw a real friendship Between Sharon and Avery. They did not visit each other or become chummy after Avery defended Sharon and was a lawyer. I saw Avery give Sharon some friendly advice when they ran into each other at CL a couple of times but to me that doesn't from or make a friendship.

Sharon never took anyones advice before and she sure about Sham and she sure as hell wouldn't take any advice now and that is why she has no female friends and never will.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

what woman wants to be friends with the town maneater? lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Wow the last 2 episodes have set up a lot of what's coming. it's actually interesting. I looking fwd to the Leslie/Tyler s/l. I think I see what they are doing with Sharon now. By the end of this cycle, she will end up letting Adam go for the time being b/c he is obviously in love with his wife. It's a pretty painful sight though to see her lusting after Adam who is not interested in her at the moment. But I guess that is what she has to struggle with to become stronger? I can them teasing with some Shadam close calls, maybe some dates but I'm not so sure it will go much further than that....for now.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 26 2013, 02:16 AM
Wow the last 2 episodes have set up a lot of what's coming. it's actually interesting. I looking fwd to the Leslie/Tyler s/l. I think I see what they are doing with Sharon now. By the end of this cycle, she will end up letting Adam go for the time being b/c he is obviously in love with his wife. It's a pretty painful sight though to see her lusting after Adam who is not interested in her at the moment. But I guess that is what she has to struggle with to become stronger? I can them teasing with some Shadam close calls, maybe some dates but I'm not so sure it will go much further than that....for now.
I know, I think the new writing is getting better and better!
Some people seem to want instant results with new writers, but you have to build up to things and put lots of twists and turns in the stories.
This new mystery caller with Nikki, what's that all about?
An architect going to work as a bartender? Really? Gotta be something to that, and the leslie/tyler mysterious backround, even though I don't like tyler, I can't wait to see what the deal is with that, has to have something to do with the dead mother, they mention her enough.
I think the new writers are doing very well, especially considering the pile of shit they inherited, they can't fix everything all at once.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 26 2013, 02:29 PM
3WishGenie
Jan 26 2013, 02:16 AM
I know, I think the new writing is getting better and better!
Some people seem to want instant results with new writers, but you have to build up to things and put lots of twists and turns in the stories.
This new mystery caller with Nikki, what's that all about?
An architect going to work as a bartender? Really? Gotta be something to that, and the leslie/tyler mysterious backround, even though I don't like tyler, I can't wait to see what the deal is with that, has to have something to do with the dead mother, they mention her enough.
I think the new writers are doing very well, especially considering the pile of shit they inherited, they can't fix everything all at once.
The one major thing they need to improve on is fact checking and research lol. But i do like that the characters are mingling with new ppl. I also like the featuring of the Baldwins cuz those 2 CAN act, that last epi w them arguing was very good.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 20 2013, 09:56 PM
I want to be excited for SBu's debut but then I think about how we will having nothing but Navery from here on out as a result and that itself makes me want to tune out.
It's pretty much what happened circa 2001 when Jill Farren Phelps took over at General Hospital.

What was once a well-balanced soap opera about the Quartermaines (they were 90% eliminated!), the Spencers, and the Cassadines, became all and only about Sonny/Jason/Carly.

And this lasted for ten years, until Phelps was fired. Of course Jason portrayer Steve Burton vacated soon thereafter.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I think the show is better. It has a little more mystery to it. I don't like the Sharon and Adam crap because they both want each other and will probably wind up with each other. It is just a repeat of what we saw a few years ago with those two.
I do want to see what is up in the Leslie/Tyler s/l even though I don't like either one of them. I wish they would give Neil a male s/l other then being the town male whore. CSJ is a good actor and it is time he got a good s/l

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I enjoy the show so much more now. It's smoother. Everyone is getting screen time instead of one person hogging it up.
I think the Sharon/Avery thing was lawyer/client and nothing more. Yes Sharon does need a female friend. Someone needs to tell her that she has something between her teeth.
(what woman wants to be friends with the town maneater? lol)

Checkers
Member Avatar

Here we go again...

Checkers
Member Avatar

Victor: It ain't gonna happen.

Posted Image

CRY MOAR, ADAM!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 29 2013, 02:53 PM
Victor: It ain't gonna happen.

Posted Image

CRY MOAR, ADAM!

I loved it too!!! Go Victor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply