Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,222 Views)
soapflake02

Poker Face
Jan 12 2013, 01:04 PM
Shick
Jan 11 2013, 10:56 PM
Steve Burton tweeted that he and Sharon Case have taped scenes :D Team Shylan lol
he did? I don't follow him. COOL! i'm so curious to see their chemistry! :D
its also in SOC down the road spoilers that they do interract so if not already they will.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

I think it could be with Dylan because that will give her a new guy yet she will still be in nick's orbit. IT will be nick/avery/dylan/sharon.

soapflake02

Not that it matters but here are a few of muhney's last few tweets.. Sounds like he's realized there are more important things than twitter.

Sexual Chocolate ‏@michaelmuhney
I still love y'all & love my job! I still love & greatly admire my coworkers! But I'm making some permanent changes...
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
4h Sexual Chocolate ‏@michaelmuhney
My "work-life" will mostly go back to being "behind the scenes" as it was for the 13 years of my career BEFORE I joined twitter 4 yrs ago...
Expand
I'll be leaving my work out on the stage. I'll mainly tweet to be silly, share pics of my kids, share opinions...
Expand
I bring work home with me too much, I carry it around with me on twitter too much. But as a father of 3 (and a newborn) I'm prioritizing...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sounds like he was told either by tptb or his wife, to stay off of twitter.
I can't imagine he has much time to interact with his family if he's always busy tweeting.

Ejole Lifer

Shick
Jan 12 2013, 12:11 PM
Ejole Lifer
Jan 12 2013, 12:05 PM
Shick
Jan 11 2013, 10:56 PM
Steve Burton tweeted that he and Sharon Case have taped scenes :D Team Shylan lol
I can't find the tweet! I've only seen the ones about JC and JM. Please help lol
Sure, here it is :) A fan asked him:

Quote:

@Conniesoapfan: Can you spill if you and sharon case have taped together.

Quote:

@1SteveBurton: we have
Thanks!!!!! :hail:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 13 2013, 12:43 AM
I can't imagine he has much time to interact with his family if he's always busy tweeting.
I think it was TPTB told him to stay off of twitter because he was revealing too much of what was happening on the show. I think they warned him of that several times but he just did what he wanted to do and kept on tweeting too many things that shouldn't have been told about the happenings on the show and behind the scenes. HE is a blabbermouth and this time I think he knew they meant business r he wouldn't even consider less because he loves seeing his fans oh and awe over him. It is a real boost to his ego when they do that .

ratfink
Member Avatar

I think he must have got his widdie hand slapped and told to shut up! Gees MM it isn't all about YOU. Y&R survived without you before you came on as a cast member (not a star). They could easily survive without your arrogance!!! I know I could... :shrug:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Jessica Collins ‏@JessicaCollins
So excited to cook on @TheTalk_CBS this week! http://jessicacollins.com

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Checkers
Jan 13 2013, 02:19 PM
Excuse me while I..... :roflol:

LPS
Member Avatar

Do they think Jessica Collins is going to pull in viewers?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I actually think Jessica Collins is one of the best parts of Y&R now.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 13 2013, 02:46 PM
Checkers
Jessica is a fantastic cook and has learned from gourmet chefs all over the world. Some of her receipes are fantastic and I tried a few. They were delicious. I will definitely watch because I like her and I admire her for having a passion for something outside of acting.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 13 2013, 03:26 PM
Do they think Jessica Collins is going to pull in viewers?
I don't normally watch the Talk unless they have someone on that I like, yeah, I'll tune in for Jessica.

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ I normally don't watch The Talk but I will for Jessica. I've used several of her recipes and they are repeats in my family. The cauliflower & Brussels sprouts are a big hit. Her recipes are really easy to fix too and I love that about them.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

HotPepper
Jan 13 2013, 07:53 PM
Miss Rhi
Jan 13 2013, 02:46 PM
Checkers
Jessica is a fantastic cook and has learned from gourmet chefs all over the world. Some of her receipes are fantastic and I tried a few. They were delicious. I will definitely watch because I like her and I admire her for having a passion for something outside of acting.
My reply wasn't attended to be an insult. I just found it funny that she cooks all the time on the show and is now going on The Talk to do it. I also wondered if she's going to make cupcakes.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Jessica Heap ‏@jessicaheap
thats a wrap for me on #YR! ...its certainly been an unforgettable ride... now looking forward to what lies ahead!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 14 2013, 09:36 AM
Jessica Heap @jessicaheap
thats a wrap for me on #YR! ...its certainly been an unforgettable ride... now looking forward to what lies ahead!!!
who's Jessica Heap?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 14 2013, 10:47 AM
Miss Rhi
Jan 14 2013, 09:36 AM
Jessica Heap @jessicaheap
who's Jessica Heap?
Eden

Ejole Lifer

I like Jessica Collins! Avery is dry and drab to me, but Jessica is cool. I didn't know she was really a professional cook.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 13 2013, 12:43 AM
It also sounds like TPTB have made it where it will no longer be the Adam show. He doesn't like that so he is trying to smooth it over and act like he is the one that decided to work behind the scenes. A actor doesn't decide that the bosses do. Well I guarantee you with his ego he didn't make that decision TPTB did. He doesn't like that at all but he can't admit that pubically because he doesn't want to hear people that don't like him say they are happy it will no longer be The Adam show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply