Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,206 Views)
queenmoe06
Member Avatar

I just heard that SC is pregnant...can someone confirm if this is true? (got it from Soap She Knows Message Board)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

queenmoe06
Jan 15 2013, 09:41 AM
I just heard that SC is pregnant...can someone confirm if this is true? (got it from Soap She Knows Message Board)
I checked over there and it's a thread someone started on their board as a rumor with no mention of where they heard it from. I'd take it as just that a rumor until SC or a reputable source confirms it.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Thanks Miss R!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 15 2013, 04:36 AM
Sammie Jo
Jan 13 2013, 12:43 AM
sounds like he was told either by tptb or his wife, to stay off of twitter.
I can't imagine he has much time to interact with his family if he's always busy tweeting.
It also sounds like TPTB have made it where it will no longer be the Adam show. He doesn't like that so he is trying to smooth it over and act like he is the one that decided to work behind the scenes. A actor doesn't decide that the bosses do. Well I guarantee you with his ego he didn't make that decision TPTB did. He doesn't like that at all but he can't admit that pubically because he doesn't want to hear people that don't like him say they are happy it will no longer be The Adam show.
If JFP was smart she should know that turning Adam into the next Sonny Corinthos (ie. the Sonny show) will only spell doom for Y&R.

Queen B
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
I was surprised when I found out she doesn't have any kids, she seems like she'd make a wonderful mom. Didn't she go public a few years ago about having a miscarriage ?

Checkers
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 15 2013, 10:09 AM
queenmoe06
I checked over there and it's a thread someone started on their board as a rumor with no mention of where they heard it from. I'd take it as just that a rumor until SC or a reputable source confirms it.
Soaps She Knows is a hot mess. They've had some REAL ratchet threads on SC in the past.

SC just tweeted this. Do pregnant women usually do diets?

sharon case ‏@sharonlcase
ok, who sent me these chocolates? there was no name on the card. i am going 2 eat them even tho i am on a diet. =D
Posted Image
Edited by Checkers, Jan 15 2013, 03:59 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Godiva chocolates? I'd eat them too, diet or no diet.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
Am getting ready to work with my "fiancee"! And my old nemesis Jack Abbott and his old flame "Red"! All great actors!

Victor, Nikki, Jack, and Phyllis scenes. Now this sounds good.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LMAO someone actually asked her if she was pregnant...

Quote:

@Mestoulouse: big rumour http://soaps.com u r pregnant in real life. So is it true ???

Quote:

@SharonlCase: nope, just a little xtra holiday weight but im workin on it!! :))

Checkers
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 15 2013, 07:25 PM
LMAO someone actually asked her if she was pregnant...

Quote:

@Mestoulouse: big rumour http://soaps.com u r pregnant in real life. So is it true ???

Quote:

@SharonlCase: nope, just a little xtra holiday weight but im workin on it!! :))
If SC was pregnant it would be her business. I see soaps.com is still on that ratchet basic bullshit mess they have always been on.

To whomever made up that rumor.

Posted Image

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Making up that rumor is bad enough but hats off to SC for actually answering that question and not getting the least bit offended like a lot of other people on twitter do. That's why I love her.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jan 15 2013, 07:33 PM
Making up that rumor is bad enough but hats off to SC for actually answering that question and not getting the least bit offended like a lot of other people on twitter do. That's why I love her.
I am not sure but it is probably a touchy subject with her and I can't blame her.First it is no ones business and I think she has had more then one miscarriage. Not sure but I know the one that was made public she was broken hearted and said she wanted nothing more in life then to be a mother.

Checkers
Member Avatar

@EBraeden leave jack alone . Besides that story line is getting old try something new

Braeden ‏@EBraeden
@babycatcalla I don't write the damn thing, lady, I just interpret it! Get with it!

LMAO!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 15 2013, 07:43 PM
Crazygirl
I am not sure but it is probably a touchy subject with her and I can't blame her.First it is no ones business and I think she has had more then one miscarriage. Not sure but I know the one that was made public she was broken hearted and said she wanted nothing more in life then to be a mother.
I would imagine it would be a touchy subject with just about any woman, not only because of the miscarriage but since it usually involves gaining weight too. I think most women would have just ignored the question but she didn't. She answered it when she had every right not to. I think that's pretty cool of her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 15 2013, 07:46 PM
@EBraeden leave jack alone . Besides that story line is getting old try something new

Braeden ‏@EBraeden
@babycatcalla I don't write the damn thing, lady, I just interpret it! Get with it!

LMAO!
Even on twitter he sounds like Victor Newman!!! :lol:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I love EB on Twitter. He is open, frank and talks about how great of co stars he has. He is always complimenting them. He is fun to talk to and laughs a lot. He just seems like a great guy to me . Much different then VN.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 15 2013, 07:43 PM
Crazygirl
Learn something new everyday...I never knew she had kids, wanted kids, or even was pregnant!

Totally Agree with everyone...SC handled herself very well! # :applause:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 15 2013, 07:46 PM

Braeden @EBraeden

LMAO!
he forgot to add, you got dat! lmfao!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Lamon Archey (Mason) twitter...

https://twitter.com/LamonArchey

Checkers
Member Avatar

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
@McKonoJoluNB In honor of the 40th anniversary, the entire month of March is going to full of big moments. #supportdaytime #keepwatching

Interesting. I hope Feb. sweeps is actually good because the show truly failed during the Nov. sweeps.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply