Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,459 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Steve Burton ‏@1SteveBurton
@Grayc74 @JoshuaMorrowYR ha. i've known josh for years..we're picking up where we left off. too much fun

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

(he plays Mason)

Lamon Archey ‏@LamonArchey
This is just the beginning of what I go through with my mom every time I'm not on #YR I'm on today mom..geez #iloveher

Posted Image

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Checkers
Jan 15 2013, 07:46 PM

@EBraeden leave jack alone . Besides that story line is getting old try something new

Braeden ‏@EBraeden
@babycatcalla I don't write the damn thing, lady, I just interpret it! Get with it!

LMAO!

:blulaugh: Go EB!!! I had A blast beating on his freak of a twitter troll last wk.. :D #LeaveMyOldManAlone

Checkers
Jan 16 2013, 03:54 PM
Steve Burton ‏@1SteveBurton
@Grayc74 @JoshuaMorrowYR ha. i've known josh for years..we're picking up where we left off. too much fun

Glad SBu & JM mention their yrs of knowing one another for those who thought JM was on some riding shotgun shit are now eating crow.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Checkers
Jan 16 2013, 04:01 PM
(he plays Mason)

Lamon Archey ‏@LamonArchey
This is just the beginning of what I go through with my mom every time I'm not on #YR I'm on today mom..geez #iloveher

Posted Image
That is so cute! :tounge:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Jimmy Freeman ‏@YRJimmyF
@JoshuaMorrowYR i couldn't agree more!!! and on that note . . . #YR #WAYbehindthescenes STAY TUNED!!

Jimmy Freeman ‏@YRJimmyF
BAM! #YR #behindthescenes Stay tuned @JoshuaMorrowYR @CJLeBlanc pic.twitter.com/ASrITkBK

Posted Image

Posted Image

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I love that last pic!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 16 2013, 11:17 AM
Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
@McKonoJoluNB In honor of the 40th anniversary, the entire month of March is going to full of big moments. #supportdaytime #keepwatching

Interesting. I hope Feb. sweeps is actually good because the show truly failed during the Nov. sweeps.
I'm so reluctant to get my hopes up. :scared:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

@AngelicaMcD @gregrikaart @stevekentsony Greg is busy picking his Emmy reel #YR #behindthescenes #rikaartforthewin http://pic.twitter.com/TMNtl1lg

What material could he possibly submit that would be Emmy worthy? ^o)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Miss Rhi
Jan 16 2013, 06:32 PM
@AngelicaMcD @gregrikaart @stevekentsony Greg is busy picking his Emmy reel #YR #behindthescenes #rikaartforthewin http://pic.twitter.com/TMNtl1lg

And in what category? :ermm: Nothing he submits from this past year should ever be shown to the Emmy panel

Checkers
Member Avatar

It's amazing to me how many characters have been thrown under the bus to prop the Kevin character and he still doesn't fit into the show.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 16 2013, 06:32 PM

Nothing at all. He and Chloe have been one of the mismatched couples on Soaps. He has not done one thing that would make him emmy worthy.. Almost anyone can play a wimp and look stupid all the time. That is all he has done just look wimpy and stupid so tell me what reels could he possibly be looking at to even turn into the Emmy Committee. They would probably throw any reel in the garbage and Laugh their asses off wanting to know why they even would want to watch his reels. Nothing he has done is even near emmy a nomination much less a award

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Lauralee Bell ‏@LauraleeB4real
Everybody is asking, when am I coming back.... I will be back in the show whenever they write me in. @Official_YandR @CBSDaytime

Lauralee Bell ‏@LauraleeB4real
I hear ya about a lot of new people! I'm a big Y & R fan. It has been my life. I like watching the oldies but goodies too. @Official_YandR

Checkers
Member Avatar

The story with Jamie & Fen would be the perfect story for Cricket to be apart of.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Oh boy,MM is on a ROLL again. Seriously,he can't stop. I noticed that a few days later,he erases all the junk he tweeted. Maybe it got too heated or received nasty tweets. Wasnt he supp to back off from twitter? well that didnt last long. i wont even bother to reply bc right now he's happy then who knows in a couple of hrs he may erase everything and get nasty like always.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 17 2013, 01:08 PM
The story with Jamie & Fen would be the perfect story for Cricket to be apart of.
I agree with you! Paul & Cricket adopting him would be perfect!!! Give Paul a second chance at a son!!! :pray:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Joshua Morrow ‏@JoshuaMorrowYR
@EBraeden bet me 100 bucks the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs.....I think it's easy money....they will figure it out. #LakeShow

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
@JoshuaMorrowYR you should be able to pay me the 100bucks considering you & your sisters wrongfully got 500million EACH!!

Joshua Morrow ‏@JoshuaMorrowYR
@EBraeden: U should be able2 pay me the 100bucks considering you & your sisters wrongfully got 500million EACH! RT I EARNED THAT MONEY LOL

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

"Angelica McDaniel Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
"#YR DELIVERS SEASON-HIGH WOMEN 18-49 RATINGS! The #1 Drama Also Matches Highest W25-54 Ratings of the Season http://bit.ly/VabEZT @YR_CBS"

"Jessica Collins Jessica Collins ‏@JessicaCollins
Great news! RT ‏@AngelicaMcD #YR DELIVERS SEASON-HIGH W18-49 RATINGS! Also Matches High W25-54 Ratings/ Season http://bit.ly/VabEZT @YR_CBS"

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 17 2013, 01:08 PM
Chris's character is one of the most boring characters on the show and so is LLB. She wouldn't be where she is today if it wasn't her father pushing her down our throats for years . She surely can't act.

I hope she never comes back she is ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Checkers
Member Avatar

@DanielGoddard: #FebruarySweeps r coming #YoungAndRestless Fans! I suggest u #BuckleUp !

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 17 2013, 04:31 PM
Joshua Morrow @JoshuaMorrowYR
@EBraeden bet me 100 bucks the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs.....I think it's easy money....they will figure it out. #LakeShow

Eric Braeden @EBraeden
@JoshuaMorrowYR you should be able to pay me the 100bucks considering you & your sisters wrongfully got 500million EACH!!

Joshua Morrow @JoshuaMorrowYR
@EBraeden: U should be able2 pay me the 100bucks considering you & your sisters wrongfully got 500million EACH! RT I EARNED THAT MONEY LOL
Oh that's funny! lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply