Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,783 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 17 2013, 08:12 PM
@DanielGoddard: #FebruarySweeps r coming #YoungAndRestless Fans! I suggest u #BuckleUp !
David Goddard sounds like MM on that tweet. He is just another little apple in the bushel of fine apples and he doesn't know shit. Buckle up. :flipoff: Buckle up and have your character killed off if I had my way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

HotPepper
Jan 18 2013, 02:44 AM
Checkers
@DanielGoddard: #FebruarySweeps r coming #YoungAndRestless Fans! I suggest u #BuckleUp !
David Goddard sounds like MM on that tweet. He is just another little apple in the bushel of fine apples and he doesn't know shit. Buckle up. :flipoff: Buckle up and have your character killed off if I had my way.
I know! he follows me on twitter and he always spread that shit when im around. That's why i left last night bc he was on a roll,thanking every single Lane fan who tells him "i love u,i watch for you". i swear him and MM are fucking twins.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Rosie O'Donnell ‏@Rosie
I just saw a bit of Y&R - Cliff Warner has not aged one bit !!!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Jan 18 2013, 12:14 PM
HotPepper
Checkers
I know! he follows me on twitter and he always spread that shit when im around. That's why i left last night bc he was on a roll,thanking every single Lane fan who tells him "i love u,i watch for you". i swear him and MM are fucking twins.
The SOB is lucky to have a job and is a lot like MM. Can't stand either one of them.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 18 2013, 05:14 PM
Poker Face
HotPepper
Checkers
The SOB is lucky to have a job and is a lot like MM. Can't stand either one of them.
He only on this show b/c of Lane. Without the popularity of Lane, he is out of a job.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I think the young romantics are what keeps the Lame s/l's going and they all show that they are young women that think Lame is the way love and marriage is the way they show lame as this giddy so in love couple.. They probably have never had a love interest in their life because they think until something like Lame comes along for me I will opt out of having a relationship that comes short of Lame. I don't notice the older crowd being impressed or interested in their s/l's and if Lame didn't have the young romantics asking for more of them then both Lily and Cane would be out of a job

ratfink
Member Avatar

and so MM says: Sexual Chocolate @Michael Muhney "If you don't know who I am, just Google my name and an avalanche of fame will come down on you"...SMH...how pathetic is he??? :shame: :moon:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

OMG when is MM's head going to blow off? It is getting bigger and bigger and maybe even bigger then his ego if that is possible. He is hilarious and nothing but a attention getter. Boy someone really neglected him as a child for him to want so much attention. Still ROFLMAO because I think that is the best one yet coming from his stupid ass mouth.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I went to MM's Facebook wall and he is as repulsive on there as he is on Twitter. He does everything to get people to notice him. He put this up and wanted everyone to see his picture as one of soaps sexiest soap hunks. LOL

Michael Muhney shared a link.
November 21, 2012

It's users choice over at TVGuide.com's Sexiest Soap star poll.

Photo Gallery: Sexiest Soap Stars Volume II: User's Choice!
www.tvguide.com
Michael Muhney in a picture as part of TV Guide's Sexiest Soap Stars Volume II: User's Choice! photo gallery

Poker Face
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 18 2013, 05:35 PM
HotPepper
Jan 18 2013, 05:14 PM
Poker Face
HotPepper

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep@DanielGoddard: #FebruarySweeps r coming #YoungAndRestless Fans! I suggest u #BuckleUp !
He only on this show b/c of Lane. Without the popularity of Lane, he is out of a job.
exactly. i dont know what's so fascinating about Lane...they do nothing for me. Also I didn't FOLLOW Daniel,okay he FOUND me FIRST maybe when he was reading my last year#YR tweets. He still does and I hardly talk to the guy,IDK why he likes me,he knows I don't give a fuck about his character or Lane. LMAO

Poker Face
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 19 2013, 04:03 AM
I went to MM's Facebook wall and he is as repulsive on there as he is on Twitter. He does everything to get people to notice him. He put this up and wanted everyone to see his picture as one of soaps sexiest soap hunks. LOL

November 21, 2012

www.tvguide.com
Michael Muhney in a picture as part of TV Guide's Sexiest Soap Stars Volume II: User's Choice! photo gallery
are u serious? omg. so he's on FB too? creepy. it's like i can't escape him. i'm friends with an adam newman there and this guy always posts pictures personal pictures of MM...maybe it's really him....

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Jan 19 2013, 12:45 PM
HotPepper
Jan 19 2013, 04:03 AM

November 21, 2012

www.tvguide.com
are u serious? omg. so he's on FB too? creepy. it's like i can't escape him. i'm friends with an adam newman there and this guy always posts pictures personal pictures of MM...maybe it's really him....
Wouldn't put it past him to have all these pseudo ids. What happened to laying off twitter? Sure didn't last long. I guess he was lacking attention again. You'd think having a wife and three kids would fullfill that.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The real Sexual Chocolate :teehee:

ratfink
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 19 2013, 08:36 PM
The real Sexual Chocolate :teehee:

I love it!!! :drunk: Did you see he has dropped that and has gone back to plain ole Michael Muhney...I guess he just gets what he wants from people like me that check him out...NOT...I still think he is pathetic and his time is over soon...there are new boyz in the house :wub:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

No I didn't notice that. It must have just happened today because I saw a tweet come through the DR's Twitter stream earlier and he still had the other name.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

MM just tweeted this 4 hours ago and he will tweet about the show and we know it. It pumps him up to make himself look so important to the show. I do think they might have back burned him because he keeps saying he is stepping away from the stage and now he is only going to post about family, etc. Bunch of bull shit because he has to have his ego trip every day.

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

Translation: I will tweet about work, but not very much. But I will tweet a lot about my kids, my opinions, jokes, etc.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Steve Kent ‏@SteveKentSony
We are having a story meeting. Could there be clues in how the pictures are grouped, or are they randomly placed?

Posted Image

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Fishing for the "Oh Michael you are the most talented actor on the show." "You are a brilliant actor"

Those are the kind of comments that keep his ego bubble bursting. That is what he wants and tweets crap like this.

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

I'm so much more talented in my mind than I am in real life.

Peridott
Member Avatar

GR needs to sit down.

Young and Restless@YandR_CBS
Kevin & Chloe revel in their newfound fortune. Watch today's episode

Stephanie‏@Lutzie25
@YandR_CBS Bore me. And free Chloe already.

Greg Rikaart@gregrikaart
@Lutzie25 @yandr_cbs don't hate on Kev and Chloe.

LPS
Member Avatar

^LMAO.....I saw that. I don't get why actors tweet viewers who don't like their work. Its not like they directed the tweet at GR.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply