Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,621 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 22 2013, 08:41 PM
Fishing for the "Oh Michael you are the most talented actor on the show." "You are a brilliant actor"

Those are the kind of comments that keep his ego bubble bursting. That is what he wants and tweets crap like this.

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

I'm so much more talented in my mind than I am in real life.
you should have tweeted him back with "you got that right" lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I can read what he tweets but cannot remark.. He didn't like some of the things I said to him so I cannot post back to him. LOL Shows he wants to hear nothing but praise. Who knows if he would take someones advice he might be a better person and actor.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd
Something big is on the way affecting many relationships. It'll be fun.

Posted Image

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Could it be Summer's paternity?? I wish.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I doubt it. Probably a natural disaster or some party gone wrong.

taylore
Member Avatar

And of course Dylan will be the town hero. :huh:

Soapwatcher

But Adam means to save the town, he'll slip into a phone booth and change into his super BOY costume and meanwhile Dylan will have leaped tall buildings in a single bound and swooped up Mrs C and Avery and Nicki and Sharon of course, poor Chelsey, she's still waiting on super BOY to save her, alas he's still looking for Sharon who is in the arms and crotch of Dylan all american.
Edited by Soapwatcher, Jan 24 2013, 04:33 PM.

soapflake02

I don't take too much stock in what they tweet anymore.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Like Josh and Steve...they are getting a buddy thing going...Michael, not so much........IMO

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Jan 24 2013, 04:30 PM
But Adam means to save the town, he'll slip into a phone booth and change into his super BOY costume and meanwhile Dylan will have leaped tall buildings in a single bound and swooped up Mrs C and Avery and Nicki and Sharon of course, poor Chelsey, she's still waiting on super BOY to save her, alas he's still looking for Sharon who is in the arms and crotch of Dylan all american.
that's the funniest thing I've read in ages! lmao

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 26 2013, 02:15 PM
Soapwatcher
Jan 24 2013, 04:30 PM
that's the funniest thing I've read in ages! lmao
It is funny and if it doesn't happen that way MM will tweet that it did happen that way. LOL We all know he is the superman and most handsome man on the show. If you don't know. Just ask him and he will tell you he is. LOL

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Sammie Jo
Jan 3 2013, 03:09 PM
KMan101
Jan 3 2013, 07:03 AM
Yeah, he really does seem to have a huge ego. His mild initial success as a recast went to his head though I STILL prefer Chris Engen after all of this time. We'd have a very different Adam, IMO. Even with his supposed behind the scenes 'concerns' (if true? I can't even remember), I still prefer Engen.
Chris Engen even looked like the grownup version of the kid who played adam as a child.
No way in hell would any kid who was raised by st hope, ever turn out like he did.
What happened to Engen by the way? I liked him.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's probably a good thing that I don't tweet because the first thing I would do is start rattling the pedestal that he's put himself on.
He would block me too.

ratfink
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 28 2013, 09:59 AM
It's probably a good thing that I don't tweet because the first thing I would do is start rattling the pedestal that he's put himself on.
He would block me too.
Hi there BlissfulLily...if you are talking about MM...I agree... :cheers: Welcome to the board... :welcome:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Thank you ratfink :) Yes I meant MM. He just thinks he's all it and all others are beneath him. :bs:

ratfink
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 28 2013, 10:59 AM
Thank you ratfink :) Yes I meant MM. He just thinks he's all it and all others are beneath him. :bs:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 27 2013, 12:12 PM
Sammie Jo
KMan101
Yeah, he really does seem to have a huge ego. His mild initial success as a recast went to his head though I STILL prefer Chris Engen after all of this time. We'd have a very different Adam, IMO. Even with his supposed behind the scenes 'concerns' (if true? I can't even remember), I still prefer Engen.
Chris Engen even looked like the grownup version of the kid who played adam as a child.
No way in hell would any kid who was raised by st hope, ever turn out like he did.
His wiki explains it pretty well, better then I could anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Engen_(actor)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 27 2013, 12:12 PM
Sammie Jo
KMan101
I prefer CE as well. He was very much what you would expect Adam to be like. The recast threw me off and I haven't liked this character since.

Leisha
Member Avatar

Stephen Nichols 2,019 like this
10 hours ago

From Stephen: Tucker needed in Hong Kong! Gratitude and love to the Bell family Lee, Bill, Brad, especially the talented Maria who created this character To the cast and crew, the best! Especially Jeanne Cooper- my sweet Mama. #YR #iwantnichols #Jeanne Cooper #Bell Family

So Stephen Nichols was chummy with Maria and the Bell family? Love ??? Is this why Jill/Jess Walton was phased out?

"especially the talented Maria" :puke: WTF?????? Does he have something going on with Maria or is he trying to get himself a job on B&B?

Checkers
Member Avatar

There was nothing talented about that hack Maria.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply