Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,636 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

I didn't know he was chummy with Maria. I rumor Soaptown or someone claiming that Maria wanted him gone, but Barbara Bloom wanted him or some sh*t like that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

According to NB on twiter, YR is hiring a 20ish male character from an affluent family and he's a heart throb. His name is Connor Boyd.

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 29 2013, 04:47 PM
According to NB on twiter, YR is hiring a 20ish male character from an affluent family and he's a heart throb. His name is Connor Boyd.
Maybe he will be Summer's love interest.

soapflake02

from muhney
Today everything changes. It's gonna be a damn good year. Now just sit back, relax, and watch it all unfold. #goosebumps ;)

Collapse Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

ratfink
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jan 29 2013, 10:45 PM
from muhney
Today everything changes. It's gonna be a damn good year. Now just sit back, relax, and watch it all unfold. #goosebumps ;)

Collapse Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Looks like there is so much MORE than Adam happening...soon. Glad he won't be the center of attention, like he thinks he is... :moon: MM there is a new guy in town........... ;) ;)
Edited by ratfink, Jan 30 2013, 12:53 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I read this from MM that was tweeted a few days ago. How could any parent stand up and tell people that he teaches his sons to treat women like this. God pity his children and wife for having such a asshole of a father in their family. He should be horsewhipped.If if he was kidding it sure shows the way he thinks.

Muhney @michaelmuhney

I like to use "Beauty and the Beast" to teach my kids that if u are terrifying and hold a girl against her will, eventually she'll love u.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 30 2013, 02:49 AM
I read this from MM that was tweeted a few days ago. How could any parent stand up and tell people that he teaches his sons to treat women like this. God pity his children and wife for having such a asshole of a father in their family. He should be horsewhipped.If if he was kidding it sure shows the way he thinks.

Muhney @michaelmuhney

I like to use "Beauty and the Beast" to teach my kids that if u are terrifying and hold a girl against her will, eventually she'll love u.
he's either a psycho in RL too or he has an extremely warped sense of humor.
I'm tired of hearing what a wild ride we're going to have.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

When does this wild ride finally start?

Ejole Lifer

Usually if MM is excited about the direction of the show that means I'm going to hate it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 30 2013, 10:52 AM
When does this wild ride finally start?
I don't know, he's been promising it for months. lol

soapflake02

HotPepper
Jan 30 2013, 02:49 AM

Muhney @michaelmuhney

If you read what he tweets every now and then, he is totally sarcastic on what he says and not to be taken seriously.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Snowflake make all the excuses for him you want but he is a ego maniac and a attention seeker. He is a real piece of crap for a man and you can tell he is by the things he says in his tweets.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Jan 30 2013, 11:54 AM
Usually if MM is excited about the direction of the show that means I'm going to hate it.
Right!

They need to dial back on his azz.

ratfink
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 31 2013, 01:34 AM
Snowflake make all the excuses for him you want but he is a ego maniac and a attention seeker. He is a real piece of crap for a man and you can tell he is by the things he says in his tweets.
Yep

HotPepper
Member Avatar

God MM just changed his name on twitter to Genoa City's Gangsta. He is so warped and just a pile of shit. He wants attention so bad. I guess he was neglected in his youth or something the way he needs attention now.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Jan 30 2013, 11:54 AM
If you gotta sell something that hard, then there's something wrong with it!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 1 2013, 08:01 PM
God MM just changed his name on twitter to Genoa City's Gangsta. He is so warped and just a pile of shit. He wants attention so bad. I guess he was neglected in his youth or something the way he needs attention now.
Lmao does that mean JFP has brought the mob to GC finally? Or he is her Sonny Corinthos? :drunk:

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'm surprised he hasn't tweeted the ratings. Oh wait they suck and Adam was on. So no need to do that. I bet if Adam was back burned it would be different.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 1 2013, 11:12 PM
HotPepper
Feb 1 2013, 08:01 PM
Lmao does that mean JFP has brought the mob to GC finally? Or he is her Sonny Corinthos? :drunk:
Well we know if he tells us he is going to be head of the mob and is the baddest of the bad asses we should believe it and post it on all the sites we belong to as a spoiler. We know he knows what he is talking about and should believe him. Yes, I sure am going to do that just because he said it and thinks every one else willl believe it. His word is God so he thinks. He can kiss my fat :moon:

ratfink
Member Avatar

I bet MM is so so jealous of the video of Josh and Steve today...that was so great!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: Looks like a great bromance is brewing :biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply