Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,604 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

and MM is the ugly step-brother... :D :D :D
Edited by BlissfulLily, Feb 2 2013, 08:38 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

i wonder how can his co-workers stand to work with MM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 2 2013, 03:42 AM
3WishGenie
Feb 1 2013, 11:12 PM
HotPepper
Feb 1 2013, 08:01 PM
God MM just changed his name on twitter to Genoa City's Gangsta. He is so warped and just a pile of shit. He wants attention so bad. I guess he was neglected in his youth or something the way he needs attention now.
Lmao does that mean JFP has brought the mob to GC finally? Or he is her Sonny Corinthos? :drunk:
Well we know if he tells us he is going to be head of the mob and is the baddest of the bad asses we should believe it and post it on all the sites we belong to as a spoiler. We know he knows what he is talking about and should believe him. Yes, I sure am going to do that just because he said it and thinks every one else willl believe it. His word is God so he thinks. He can kiss my fat :moon:
I did not find his acting this past week as great as his fans raved about. I believe that EB and MCE completely out acted him in their scenes as usual. And those Shadam scenes they keep shoving down our throats were total fluff material. SC can do so much better except her character continues to sink into a rut.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply