Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,472 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 3 2013, 09:07 PM
Oh BTW MM changed the name of his twitter page to Sexual Chocolate. I guess he thinks he is one big piece of Sexual Chocolate. Stupid ego attention maniac
hahahahahaha, seriously? what a dolt!
Chocolate? Is he black now? If Tyler had said that, it would sound cool, but little mr pastey face, mmmmmdon't think so.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

And now all of his crazy fans are tweeting him about how funny it is that he changed his name to Sexual Chocolate. Oh ha ha ha so funny. Let's all worship the ground he walks on -_-

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Better yet.. Let's all tell him to kiss our ass and you aint even have of what you think you are. :drunk:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sexual Chocolate ‏@michaelmuhney
There seems to be grave concern from some about my love for the musical band "Sexual Chocolate" from the Eddie Murphy movie. #justbeingsilly

I've tried to lighten up the atmosphere on my twitter page in the past couple months. Can you tell?

I certainly take my profession & fatherhood very, very seriously. But twitter can be a place to not take all the other things too seriously.

Remember that tweet challenge to myself? Not to be so much of an asshead? I'm doin' alright...gettin' good grades. #HUGGINGitOUT

RT @tobemorrow: sexual chocolate is my favorite band too! Lol!! <YOU HAVE AMAZING MUSICAL TASTE! ;)

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

soapflake02
Jan 3 2013, 07:43 PM
dude if anybody is on twitter talk to greg richart(kevin) Im actually having a twitter convo with him right now.. just told him how unrealistic he and chloe are now, they are out of money so why dont they go get more jobs instead of stealing money.

gregrikaart yeah too far fetched for me.. some good characters ruined.

Expand

35mGreg Rikaart■@gregrikaart

@mpaden2002 how do u mean far fetched? and how do you mean characters ruined?

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

2mMichelle■@mpaden2002

@gregrikaart not really common sense story, in need of money so they go steal it, why not get more jobs, not much ruined by kevin but chloe

Hide conversation Reply

Delete
Favorite
he's so weird man. i hate kevin and chlovin so much.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 3 2013, 04:53 PM
3WishGenie
Jan 3 2013, 12:53 PM
Checkers
Jan 3 2013, 07:16 AM
MM is so damn annoying. Adam is not the savior for YR. I was just looking at the episodes from Victor's return in 1993, the story with Hope. That was YRs ratings peak. Love or hate Victor but he was never just hype. Adam playing the savior and being forced into stories has me wanting to tune out.

The fact is the show was doing just fine before his character and he ever appeared on it, and dare I say the ratings were better lol. Say what you want but Victor Newman is an icon, Adam no where near.

Victor is a icon. Adam will never be one although he thinks he will be or already is.Face it, MM is just eat up with himself and if he acts the way he does around his family the way he acts around his fans then all I can say is God pity his familly and his wife would have to be a saint to put up with him.
MM is a good actor by soap standards but I wouldn't put him above PB, DD or CL or even EB. I still prefer CE to him as Adam. He had more of a slick Gordon Gekko flair which I think Adam was supposed to be like. Don't get that from MM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

GR and EH's tweets to each other about their scenes yesterday. Gag me...

Lizhendrickson ‏@Theehendrickson
@gregrikaart we were pretty damn cute today on y&r air show. If I don't say so myself. Love when we can really do our thing and shine:)

Greg Rikaart ‏@gregrikaart
@Theehendrickson Sweet! I can't wait to see it. It was so fun shooting those scenes. xx

just watched @Theehendrickson. you were correct, we totally rocked those scenes. #chlovin2013

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
@gregrikaart @Theehendrickson I second that.
Edited by Peridott, Jan 5 2013, 02:27 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Peridott
Jan 5 2013, 02:26 AM
GR and EH's tweets to each other about their scenes yesterday. Gag me...

Lizhendrickson ‏@Theehendrickson
@gregrikaart we were pretty damn cute today on y&r air show. If I don't say so myself. Love when we can really do our thing and shine:)

@Theehendrickson Sweet! I can't wait to see it. It was so fun shooting those scenes. xx

just watched @Theehendrickson. you were correct, we totally rocked those scenes. #chlovin2013

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
@gregrikaart @Theehendrickson I second that.
MM's acting doesn't compare to the actors that you listed that were better then him. I think PB is the best actor on the show and delivers his lines right to the T. I am rarely disappointed in him. YOu never hear about what a good performance he gave or him giving himself a pat on the back for his great acting. MM will never ever be half as good as PB no matter how hard he tries. He will never get rid of his arrogance and that ruins him more then his acting for me. NO, MM is not or will he ever be Mr. YnR and before we had him on the show we had just as good of a show and MM hasn't brought what he thinks to the show and never will so he needs to shut up and quit patting himself on the back. I wouldn't like him even if he was Mr. YnR .. I hate arrogant an ego maniacs so he doesn't and never will cut it with me and a lot of the fans.

WEll if GR and EH want to think they gave some great scenes they can think that all they want but me and the audience know their scenes are not funny, show no great acting an I have seen better performances at a high school play.

GR is so gay and him playing the lover is sickening and he will never be like CLB who is also gay and plays the part of a good male lover an romantic. GR is laughable in that catagory because his gayness and him acting so wimpy shows thru in every scene. He acts like a child instead of a man.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Warren Beatty & Faye Runaway had smoking hot chem in Bonnie and Clyde. They didn't have to roll around in money naked.

Kevin/Chloe give off bff vibes. No sexual chem.

LPS
Member Avatar

When Nelson Branco says "ewww" to this couple, you know they suck.

Now he's trying to start a hash tag of Chlovin? Blah....

Speaking off Y&R, EOB (Jana) is on twitter.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Nelson Branco is a piece of shit wanna be columnist. He claims to know this and that yet is hardly ever right in his assumptions. I don't even believe half of what he says.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LPS
Jan 5 2013, 04:42 AM
WHAT! When? LMAO #CampaignJobBack

Peridott
Member Avatar

LPS
When Nelson Branco says "ewww" to this couple, you know they suck.

Now he's trying to start a hash tag of Chlovin? Blah....

I know right? #Chlovin2013, sit down GR. More like #RIPChlovin2013.
Edited by Peridott, Jan 5 2013, 03:19 PM.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

I hope Chlovin are over. I'm so sick of them. I don't give a shit about the show anymore. The only story I'm enjoying is Jack's that's it. BUT even HIM,is not enough for me to stick around.

LPS
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 5 2013, 02:07 PM
LPS
emilyXObrien

This is EOB's name on Twitter. She joined in early December. I wonder what Rikaart would do if they brought her back and paired them, again, LMAO. He was trying desperately to end them.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Michael Muhney is pathetic.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Caramella
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 2 2013, 11:15 PM
Quote:

@MichaelMuhney: If u were ever an "Adam" fan (for whatever strange reason LOL) this year will be the year you've been waiting for.

Oh fuck off. He said the same thing last year when MAB was writing the show, and his character was still a joke.
Mr. Muhney is so arrogant, and TPTB are just constantly feeding that ego. I'm beyond bored of the super hero gaslighting ADAM!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Caramella
Jan 5 2013, 11:47 PM
Shick
Quote:

@MichaelMuhney: If u were ever an "Adam" fan (for whatever strange reason LOL) this year will be the year you've been waiting for.

Oh fuck off. He said the same thing last year when MAB was writing the show, and his character was still a joke.
Mr. Muhney is so arrogant, and TPTB are just constantly feeding that ego. I'm beyond bored of the super hero gaslighting ADAM!
Honestly, his s/ls suck so much he's got me wishing for the Phyllis show and that's not saying much! At least her character HAS improved quite a bit.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Caramella
Jan 5 2013, 11:47 PM
Shick
Quote:

I don't think he needs TPTB to feed his ego, he manages that quite well all by himself! lol

lene
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 5 2013, 09:53 PM
lightandday
Jan 5 2013, 02:07 PM
LPS
emilyXObrien

This is EOB's name on Twitter. She joined in early December. I wonder what Rikaart would do if they brought her back and paired them, again, LMAO. He was trying desperately to end them.
For that, he's an idiot because Jana/Kevin were the only pairing that worked for him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply