Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,772 Views)
jacquisoaps

HotPepper
Jan 3 2013, 09:05 PM
Another of Mr. Ego's tweets (Adam, MM) GOd he never ever stops. He thinks everyone is going to enjoy Adam on the show. NOT.

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

I've filmed my scenes through to February. I can safely say you will really, really enjoy "Adam" scenes all month long.
Yeah, he has me tuning OUT. Can't stand this arrogant fool. Next!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lisete

I don't understand why people who don't like MM follow him on twitter and bitch about everything he writes Here's a thought......don't follow him. This whole discussion board seems to b the Phyllis and Adam bitch board...for the love of god MOVE ON people.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I don't understand why people say don't follow MM... I DON'T follow him!!! But you better believe I'll bitch about it when he acts like an egotistical piece of scum.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I don't understand why folk come to a board and dictate what the fuck others have to say about someone they may like and while others Do not like a particular actor in this case MM! It would be much easier to MOVE ON and leave others the fuck alone about who, why and what they post about.

Yeah and FUCK Prince Puhney! :flipoff:

kelly777
Member Avatar

Lisete
Jan 6 2013, 11:35 PM
I don't understand why people who don't like MM follow him on twitter and bitch about everything he writes Here's a thought......don't follow him. This whole discussion board seems to b the Phyllis and Adam bitch board...for the love of god MOVE ON people.
We get to say whatever we want to on this board and that is why it is my favorite board evah! :rockon: :cheer: :applause: :chee: :dance: :thankyou: :whee: :yahoo:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I follow the fool MM because I get a kick out of reading his twitter page because he makes such a fool of himself evey time he opens his mouth. No one thinks he is as hot as he is and all he is asking for is his little fans to boost his ego and tell him how great he is. Also sometimes he gives me the laugh of my day just listening to his over inflated ego that thinks he is Mr. YnR. Too bad he can't realize YnR did great without his ass and they would again survive it and be just as good before he came on the show.
Edited by HotPepper, Jan 7 2013, 01:40 AM.

Evan
Member Avatar

Michael Muhney gets a hard time here.
He can't be the only soap actor out there with a healthy ego, yet most of you attack him like he's the anti-Christ or worse.
And, if you don't like his Twitter page, don't read it, simple as that.

jacquisoaps

I certainly don't follow him. His mess gets retweeted in my timeline. I think he's an insecure dude who masks it with extreme arrogance. I personally find him one-note, and his scenes as an emotional Adam is laughable.

jacquisoaps

HotPepper
Jan 7 2013, 01:37 AM
I follow the fool MM because I get a kick out of reading his twitter page because he makes such a fool of himself evey time he opens his mouth. No one thinks he is as hot as he is and all he is asking for is his little fans to boost his ego and tell him how great he is. Also sometimes he gives me the laugh of my day just listening to his over inflated ego that thinks he is Mr. YnR. Too bad he can't realize YnR did great without his ass and they would again survive it and be just as good before he came on the show.
You are far too generous. lol. The show was BETTER before he was on. I've been watching for close to 30 years, and the show is at its absolute worst. The way this guy goes on like he's the saviour of this show is just laughable.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Personally, I think twitter is terrible for any professional actor especially MM who is clearly insecure and can't handle the things people have to say about him.

SC and MS probably get the worst bullying on twitter from Phick and Shick fans but they don't respond or let it get to them. I do notice that MS can be quite bitchy to her actual fans but never seems to ever call out the actual nut cases that blow up her twitter with rude messages. Just saying

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

I love this board! yeah,MM tends to always speak even when it's not neccesary. idk how many times does he has to say "the show will get better." what he really means is that he's enjoying his s/l's period. Seriously,what's so fucking fascinating to see a man who's torn between his wife and his ex? that's "epic"? sounds to me like he's becoming the new Nick Newman.

Checkers
Member Avatar

It's "getting better" to him because Adam is getting focus. When before Adam got screen time because they had him in Sharon's orbit. Look what happened when he was out of it...they back burned him.

Every board is different. They have a MM love fest over there at SOC and Soaps.com.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Uh`SO! MM gets trashed on here, Hell he also get's hearts,flowers and Lilly's blown up his wazoo on other boards and SOC is the Actor holy grail to be adorned for all of the Soap Ages (RMFE) I hear theirs an MM appreciation thread for one of scenes every month.

If anyone knows about the history of DR board he isn't the first Actor or Actress single out to get a regular lashing by many and damn sho won't be the last not to mention the motherfucker is frontrunner right now which means he's gonna get major shade or major love depending on where your reading post.. So I don't see why it's so Hard Pressed for one board not to glorify his name Oh yes and about that don't read don't follow mantra thrown around Um`noone ain't gotta follow this fool to know when he's masturbating over his "EPIC" of Epically self, many of us have other soap follows who are fans of his and they redistribute his tweets or if your on "Get Glued" well then your going to automatically see "#YR" actors and fans tweets.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I dislike MM so much that I don't even wanna discuss how much of a whiney, pathetic little bitch he is on twitter.

Most of us here all dislike MM though, so it's better we discuss this instead of everyone's hate for MS and SC because it'll be never ending.

Checkers
Member Avatar

SBu's big announcement is coming up on the Talk. I think after that he will start tweeting about the show. This is gonna get good.

Posted Image

Leisha
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 7 2013, 12:36 PM

Every board is different. They have a MM love fest over there at SOC and Soaps.com.

:blulaugh: You mean the SOC MODERATORS have a love fest for MM (and others)?

I couldn't count the number of times my post disappeared :poof: , no explanation given even if I ask. I think half the posts are deleted on that board and the viewers that do post self- censor knowing what opinions will and won't be allowed.

The board I'd like to read is one that has all the posts that have been deleted on SOC. :popcorn:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Jan 7 2013, 12:22 PM
I love this board! yeah,MM tends to always speak even when it's not neccesary. idk how many times does he has to say "the show will get better." what he really means is that he's enjoying his s/l's period. Seriously,what's so fucking fascinating to see a man who's torn between his wife and his ex? that's "epic"? sounds to me like he's becoming the new Nick Newman.
At least Nick Newman/JM has been on the show for almost 20 yrs AND during the glory days! MM/Adam only been with Y&R for a minuscule fraction of that and the show has hit the dumps!! Nothing for him to brag about here.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Joshua Morrow ‏@JoshuaMorrowYR
I hear @1SteveBurton is joining my show....everything will be smooth as long as he never looks me directly in the eye. #Freshman

:laugh:

taylore
Member Avatar

I love Joshua Morrow,he's so funny and cool.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Leisha
Jan 7 2013, 01:30 PM
Checkers
Jan 7 2013, 12:36 PM

:blulaugh: You mean the SOC MODERATORS have a love fest for MM (and others)?

I couldn't count the number of times my post disappeared :poof: , no explanation given even if I ask. I think half the posts are deleted on that board and the viewers that do post self- censor knowing what opinions will and won't be allowed.

The board I'd like to read is one that has all the posts that have been deleted on SOC. :popcorn:
Exactly. You have no choice but to love MM at SOC or they either delete your post or ban you. They have to keep him happy. Personally that board has never been the same since he joined. I guess they are so honored that he posts there they let him dictate what everyone can post. That's why I barely go there anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply