Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,767 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sexual Chocolate ‏@michaelmuhney
I made a road trip from Philly to A.C. last April with @1SteveBurton. I really like the guy, glad he's on my team now. #BIGgameBIGplayers

-_-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jacquisoaps

Checkers
Jan 7 2013, 04:53 PM
Quote:

I made a road trip from Philly to A.C. last April with @1SteveBurton. I really like the guy, glad he's on my team now. #BIGgameBIGplayers

-_-
lmao. Arrogant prick. Is this his attempt at being 'nice' and 'welcoming'?

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

jacquisoaps
Jan 7 2013, 05:19 PM
Checkers
Quote:

-_-
Let's see how long that lasts once Steve Burton starts taking all his air time. Then he'll start whining again.

jacquisoaps

Crazygirl
Jan 7 2013, 05:21 PM
jacquisoaps
Jan 7 2013, 05:19 PM
Checkers
Quote:

-_-
Let's see how long that lasts once Steve Burton starts taking all his air time. Then he'll start whining again.
exactly!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jan 7 2013, 04:43 PM
Leisha
Jan 7 2013, 01:30 PM
Checkers
Jan 7 2013, 12:36 PM

Every board is different. They have a MM love fest over there at SOC and Soaps.com.

:blulaugh: You mean the SOC MODERATORS have a love fest for MM (and others)?

I couldn't count the number of times my post disappeared :poof: , no explanation given even if I ask. I think half the posts are deleted on that board and the viewers that do post self- censor knowing what opinions will and won't be allowed.

The board I'd like to read is one that has all the posts that have been deleted on SOC. :popcorn:
Exactly. You have no choice but to love MM at SOC or they either delete your post or ban you. They have to keep him happy. Personally that board has never been the same since he joined. I guess they are so honored that he posts there they let him dictate what everyone can post. That's why I barely go there anymore.
the moderators are so prejudice towards certain actors that you will be deleted if you say one thing they don't agree with. I left that board a long time ago just because of this. SC is a favorite and so is MM. Speak ill of either one of them you are deleted and get a infraction which will lead to a banning.

Soaps.com is the same way and just as prejudiced a board. I never last long on either of those boards so why try to post there if they are just going to delete your threads and ban you because of your opinion of a character they like?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Lol I'm no fan of MM myself either but I really couldn't care less about his tweets, unless there is spoilers about the show involved.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Joshua Morrow ‏@JoshuaMorrowYR
@Jessica_adams24: Watch out Nick!! @1SteveBurton is coming to steal Avery!! This should be good!!! RT THERE'S OTHERS IN TOWN RIGHT? Lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jan 7 2013, 05:24 PM
Lol I'm no fan of MM myself either but I really couldn't care less about his tweets, unless there is spoilers about the show involved.
MM and the actors are not supposed to give out any info about any of the shows that are coming up. MM does it all the time to make look like he is going to be hot and does it to pump himself up so he will be the hero and big man on the show. I think he got his hands slapped a couple of times for revealing what was going to happen on the show. He cooled it for awhile but now he does it in a manner that gets you wondering what is going to happen and his fans keep going back for more because they are learning a little bit about the show. This proves too that he doesn't think he has to listen to what TPTB tell him because he thinks that he is so hot and valuable to the show they would never fire him. Believe me the prick can be fired as quick as he was hired if he keeps opening his mouth too much.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

HotPepper
Jan 8 2013, 04:04 AM
Queen B
MM and the actors are not supposed to give out any info about any of the shows that are coming up. MM does it all the time to make look like he is going to be hot and does it to pump himself up so he will be the hero and big man on the show. I think he got his hands slapped a couple of times for revealing what was going to happen on the show. He cooled it for awhile but now he does it in a manner that gets you wondering what is going to happen and his fans keep going back for more because they are learning a little bit about the show. This proves too that he doesn't think he has to listen to what TPTB tell him because he thinks that he is so hot and valuable to the show they would never fire him. Believe me the prick can be fired as quick as he was hired if he keeps opening his mouth too much.
i hate it when he does that! keep saying "this year is gonna be wonderful",how the fuck would he know? is he psychic or something? no. i just wish he would just shut up bc lately anything he says/does just sets me off big time. He even had the nerve last sat to say "hey i won't tweet much",then he still does. :shrug:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Christian Le Blanc ‏@CJLeBlanc
BAM!!!! http://instagr.am/p/UO3EyMNp8Q/

Quote:

Jessica Collins ‏@JessicaCollins
A warm welcome 2 our new cast-mate @1SteveBurton. Great morning shooting scenes with him and @JoshuaMorrowYR. Yes ladies, I'm a lucky gal!

Quote:

Steve Burton ‏@1SteveBurton
Wow. Feels like the first day at school. Everyone has been so gracious and welcoming. Thank you.

Quote:

CBS Daytime ‏@CBSDaytime
Watching @1SteveBurton film his first scene @YandR_CBS with @JoshuaMorrowYR! RT if ur ready to meet Dylan McAvoy! #YR

Quote:

michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford
Seriously... Thank u all for your amazing comments about the last two shows w/ Peter! Great stuff to play! We were fortunate to get it!:)

Quote:

First day back at school...!! @maxehrich @AngellConwell @ChristelAdnana @Official_YandR @CBSDaytime http://say.ly/WjV4V17

Posted Image

Quote:

Melissa Claire Egan ‏@MClaireEgan
oooh, that last Phyllis/Jack scene today! Heartbreaking! Such a great job @TheRealStafford and Peter :(
Edited by Checkers, Jan 8 2013, 03:03 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

A whole MESS a purty!!! @Official_YandR @CBSDaytime #whenworldscollide http://say.ly/xwO4V0W

Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Guess who's cooking in the kitchen @TheTalk_CBS next week? Multi-talented @JessicaCollins @YandR_CBS! Tune in Monday 2C what she'll stir up!

lene
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jan 7 2013, 11:35 AM
Personally, I think twitter is terrible for any professional actor especially MM who is clearly insecure and can't handle the things people have to say about him.

SC and MS probably get the worst bullying on twitter from Phick and Shick fans but they don't respond or let it get to them. I do notice that MS can be quite bitchy to her actual fans but never seems to ever call out the actual nut cases that blow up her twitter with rude messages. Just saying
MS get pissy over EVERYTHING!

I mentioned to her now that Phyllis is pregnant again, her age should be mentioned, cause Phyllis must be like 45-50 soon (Since Daniel is what? 25-30?)
I though it would be an important issue to address considering the risks that comes with a pregnancy after 40. Her response? "SHE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT" and then she blocked me. :ermm:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 8 2013, 03:05 PM
Quote:

A whole MESS a purty!!! @Official_YandR @CBSDaytime #whenworldscollide http://say.ly/xwO4V0W

Posted Image
Aaah!!! Brad Carlton!!!! :wub:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lene
Jan 8 2013, 05:58 PM
Queen B
Personally, I think twitter is terrible for any professional actor especially MM who is clearly insecure and can't handle the things people have to say about him.

SC and MS probably get the worst bullying on twitter from Phick and Shick fans but they don't respond or let it get to them. I do notice that MS can be quite bitchy to her actual fans but never seems to ever call out the actual nut cases that blow up her twitter with rude messages. Just saying

I mentioned to her now that Phyllis is pregnant again, her age should be mentioned, cause Phyllis must be like 45-50 soon (Since Daniel is what? 25-30?)
I though it would be an important issue to address considering the risks that comes with a pregnancy after 40. Her response? "SHE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT" and then she blocked me. :ermm:
but why would you mention that when she isn't pregnant?

LPS
Member Avatar

^I believe, she mentioned that when Phyllis was pregnant and before the miscarriage.
Edited by LPS, Jan 8 2013, 08:26 PM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ Lene means when she WAS PG with the blueberry.

soapflake02

HotPepper
Crazygirl
Jan 7 2013, 04:43 PM
Leisha
Jan 7 2013, 01:30 PM
Checkers
Jan 7 2013, 12:36 PM

Every board is different. They have a MM love fest over there at SOC and Soaps.com.

:blulaugh: You mean the SOC MODERATORS have a love fest for MM (and others)?

I couldn't count the number of times my post disappeared :poof: , no explanation given even if I ask. I think half the posts are deleted on that board and the viewers that do post self- censor knowing what opinions will and won't be allowed.

The board I'd like to read is one that has all the posts that have been deleted on SOC. :popcorn:
Exactly. You have no choice but to love MM at SOC or they either delete your post or ban you. They have to keep him happy. Personally that board has never been the same since he joined. I guess they are so honored that he posts there they let him dictate what everyone can post. That's why I barely go there anymore.
the moderators are so prejudice towards certain actors that you will be deleted if you say one thing they don't agree with. I left that board a long time ago just because of this. SC is a favorite and so is MM. Speak ill of either one of them you are deleted and get a infraction which will lead to a banning.

Soaps.com is the same way and just as prejudiced a board. I never last long on either of those boards so why try to post there if they are just going to delete your threads and ban you because of your opinion of a character they like?
I've been banned from a certain board that wasn't a fan of sharon.. I don't care what people think if I want to support sharon(case) and (newman) I will do that. Of course they will delete posts about MM because he posts there.
Edited by soapflake02, Jan 8 2013, 11:17 PM.

soapflake02

lene
Jan 8 2013, 05:58 PM
Queen B

that was rude that she did that but personally I don't think they would mention the age of a character on a soap because they don't go by ages anymore.

soapflake02

I can't wait for more Phyllis and Jack scenes. They are awesome together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply