Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,908 Views)
Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

i agree! i love phack!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jan 8 2013, 09:19 PM
^^ Lene means when she WAS PG with the blueberry.
Quote:

MS get pissy over EVERYTHING!

I mentioned to her now that Phyllis is pregnant again, her age should be mentioned, cause Phyllis must be like 45-50 soon (Since Daniel is what? 25-30?)
I though it would be an important issue to address considering the risks that comes with a pregnancy after 40. Her response? "SHE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT" and then she blocked me.

It sounded like she meant she said it recently, and since MS said she's not, that's why I took it the way I did.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 9 2013, 12:33 AM
kelly777
Jan 8 2013, 09:19 PM
^^ Lene means when she WAS PG with the blueberry.
Quote:

I mentioned to her now that Phyllis is pregnant again, her age should be mentioned, cause Phyllis must be like 45-50 soon (Since Daniel is what? 25-30?)
I though it would be an important issue to address considering the risks that comes with a pregnancy after 40. Her response? "SHE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT" and then she blocked me.

It sounded like she meant she said it recently, and since MS said she's not, that's why I took it the way I did.
Not sure why anyone would assume Phyllis is pregnant now.. she was obviously talking about her pregnancy in early 2012

lene
Member Avatar

Yeah, I was talking about when she was pregnant in 2012. What Michelle said "She is not" to was Phyllis being 45-50.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gotcha! lol
She was a little testy about that age thing. lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

^^I saw the clip on YT when some news station went backstage at Y&R in Nov and she was making a big deal about Phyllis being a grandma LOL. She said something like the writers looked at who they could make a grandma and they said Phyllis! :lol:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Joshua Morrow ‏@JoshuaMorrowYR
I was in a no holds barred, old school rules only "handsome off" with @1SteveBurton today........I got second wrapped up #DaSilver

Steve Burton ‏@1SteveBurton
@JoshuaMorrowYR I want your beard

@JoshuaMorrowYR hold on...that sounded weird...

:lol:

Quote:

Eva Longoria ‏@EvaLongoria
Miss u guys!! "@CJLeBlanc: Luckiest white guy EVER!!!! evalongoria @traceybregman http://instagr.am/p/UQFA5Vtp6N/ "

Edited by Checkers, Jan 9 2013, 02:24 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

"Joshua Morrow ‏@JoshuaMorrowYR
@camryngrimes HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE....DAD MISSES YA EVERYDAY"

"Camryn Grimes ‏@camryngrimes
Intentional! writers asked me my bday & put it in a show forever ago :) RT @cflores80 is it coincidence that you and Cassie have same bday"

"Camryn Grimes Camryn Grimes ‏@camryngrimes
Getting Sooooo much Cassie love today I can't believe it! You guys are the best :)"

Lotta "Cassie Tweets" no way I could post them all ,too many and how special was that?. ^_^

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 9 2013, 09:50 PM
"Joshua Morrow ‏@JoshuaMorrowYR
@camryngrimes HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE....DAD MISSES YA EVERYDAY"

"Camryn Grimes ‏@camryngrimes
Intentional! writers asked me my bday & put it in a show forever ago :) RT @cflores80 is it coincidence that you and Cassie have same bday"

"Camryn Grimes Camryn Grimes ‏@camryngrimes
Getting Sooooo much Cassie love today I can't believe it! You guys are the best :)"

Lotta "Cassie Tweets" no way I could post them all ,too many and how special was that?. ^_^
:wub2:

soapflake02

I saw that, I never even realized the birthday connection until she mentioned that.. I follow her on twitter she is so cool and so down to earth. She got tons of tweets and mentions from the show today.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

lene
Jan 8 2013, 05:58 PM
Queen B
Jan 7 2013, 11:35 AM
Personally, I think twitter is terrible for any professional actor especially MM who is clearly insecure and can't handle the things people have to say about him.

SC and MS probably get the worst bullying on twitter from Phick and Shick fans but they don't respond or let it get to them. I do notice that MS can be quite bitchy to her actual fans but never seems to ever call out the actual nut cases that blow up her twitter with rude messages. Just saying

I though it would be an important issue to address considering the risks that comes with a pregnancy after 40. Her response? "SHE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT" and then she blocked me. :ermm:
What? MS blocked you? Wow....That was not nice at all.

Checkers
Member Avatar

A new bromance.

Quote:

Ok I gotta go back2 work but I think I counted around 20 new fans due 2 Burton. I wanna get that number up to 200,000. We can do this ;)

@JoshuaMorrowYR sir, what kind of burrito do you want?

Checkers
Member Avatar

More...

“@1SteveBurton: Day 3!! Having a great time with these peeps..stay tuned.” RT WISH THE EXPERIENCE WAS THE SAME FOR US ;)

“@1SteveBurton: sir, what kind of burrito do U want?”RT EGG,CHEESE,SALSA & THROW INA FEW HUNDREDS ON DA SIDE & THE LATEST SPORTS ILLUSTRATED

@JoshuaMorrowYR here you go pic.twitter.com/3s0uOICW

Posted Image
Edited by Checkers, Jan 10 2013, 04:31 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Stupid.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I think they are funny. :laugh:

soapflake02

The whole conversation was so freaking funny.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I'm guessing MM won't be on there joking around like that, I expect him to get all pissy.

jacquisoaps

Sammie Jo
Jan 10 2013, 07:11 PM
I'm guessing MM won't be on there joking around like that, I expect him to get all pissy.
of course not. Because he wants the spotlight. One good thing about Burton coming to YR, is that hopefully it'll backburn Adam. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

works for me! lol

Checkers
Member Avatar

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
Where the hell are you @MelodyThomasSco ? Your shopping spree in Paris has got to stop! Get your derrier home, NOW!

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
Some woman is prancing around the condo in your Louboutins!!! Don't know who she is!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply