Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,777 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 10 2013, 07:54 PM
Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
Where the hell are you @MelodyThomasSco ? Your shopping spree in Paris has got to stop! Get your derrier home, NOW!

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
Some woman is prancing around the condo in your Louboutins!!! Don't know who she is!
He is hilarious on twitter! Even that twitter stalker situation from yesterday was craking me up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 10 2013, 07:11 PM
I'm guessing MM won't be on there joking around like that, I expect him to get all pissy.
I noticed how he's been cut out of the action lol. Everyone has been taking photos with SBu but MM is nowhere to be seen! :P Now JM and SBu have this bromance...he's gonna have to do something to get the attn back to himself.

Daytime
Member Avatar

So apparently MM has unfollowed everyone affiliated with Y and R...Buddy of mine DMed me with that tidbit..

What's up with that? lol Is he that jealous of SB?
Edited by Daytime, Jan 10 2013, 09:44 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 10 2013, 09:41 PM
So apparently MM has unfollowed everyone affiliated with Y and R...Buddy of mine DMed me with that tidbit..

Posted Image

His diva way of getting attention.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime

He did! What's his fucking problem now? LOL

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 10 2013, 10:03 PM
Daytime

He did! What's his fucking problem now? LOL
He is not the center of attn

Shick
Member Avatar

He took "plays Adam Newman" off of his twitter bio apparently...

Daytime
Member Avatar

Seems ominous.. You don't think we are lucky enough to be rid of him do you? lol He's probably seeking attention is all.. though one can hope.

LPS
Member Avatar

Damn.....do you think his diva antics are enough to give him the boot? It looks like it.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

LPS
Jan 10 2013, 11:18 PM
Damn.....do you think his diva antics are enough to give him the boot? It looks like it.
I hope so. I really do hope so.

Shick
Member Avatar

PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE TRUE!!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I wont hold my breath. He's trying to get buzz most likely. Its working! Ppl are talking about him!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 10 2013, 11:14 PM
Seems ominous.. You don't think we are lucky enough to be rid of him do you? lol He's probably seeking attention is all.. though one can hope.
We are not that lucky. :'(

Shick
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 10 2013, 11:35 PM
Daytime
Jan 10 2013, 11:14 PM
We are not that lucky. :'(
Sadly this is likely true.. :'(

ratfink
Member Avatar

He is so pathetic! Bet he is in a corner somewhere, sucking his thumb and saying "Mommy they got a new guy at work! He is getting all the attention...wha wha wha"...HAH :poof:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Ok He def jealous!

Shick
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nelson Branco: LMAO Michael Muhney is NOT fired nor wil he ever be. In fact, you have NO idea what the show has planned for Adam.

Fuck
Edited by Shick, Jan 10 2013, 11:51 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Steve was just getting too much attention. That is all. I could care less about what the show has planned for MM's overrated ass.

Shick
Member Avatar

What an attention seeking piece of shit he is. This is the lowest thing he's done, and that's saying something..

kelly777
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Chatter about MM not following CBS Actors and all things related to YR. Looks like I came late to the party! Sooooo......this is a tantrum?
Edited by kelly777, Jan 10 2013, 11:58 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply