Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,439 Views)
ratfink
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jan 10 2013, 11:56 PM
Posted Image

Chatter about MM not following CBS Actors and all things related to YR.
How funny! Well he is starting to get the attention he craves... :shrug: again... :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I guess that confetti had him feeling a certain way. LMAO!

LPS
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 10 2013, 11:50 PM
Quote:

Nelson Branco: LMAO Michael Muhney is NOT fired nor wil he ever be. In fact, you have NO idea what the show has planned for Adam.

Fuck
NB is now out of the loop. His only inside source is Muhney and half the crap he says is inaccurate.

kelly777
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 11 2013, 12:02 AM
Shick
Quote:

Nelson Branco: LMAO Michael Muhney is NOT fired nor wil he ever be. In fact, you have NO idea what the show has planned for Adam.

Fuck
NB is now out of the loop. His only inside source is Muhney and half the crap he says is inaccurate.
^^ That and JG said in the 2013 spoilers that Tucker was going to have a big story. Unless the big story was he is leaving, I'm not sure what that was all about.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

ratfink
Jan 10 2013, 11:59 PM
kelly777
Jan 10 2013, 11:56 PM
Posted Image

Chatter about MM not following CBS Actors and all things related to YR.
How funny! Well he is starting to get the attention he craves... :shrug: again... :shrug:
He will get a whole bunch of ppl begging himnot to leave, telling him that they love him. :drunk:

ratfink
Member Avatar

How pathetic...He is his own tool... :drunk:

luvtv

Quote:

nelliebranco: Michael Muhney's the star of #YR. That's never going to change. Josh and Jill know that. So does Sony. There's a reason why Maria was fired

So apparently MM is the star of Y&R, lol. I can't...

Checkers
Member Avatar

luvtv
Jan 11 2013, 12:29 AM
Quote:

nelliebranco: Michael Muhney's the star of #YR. That's never going to change. Josh and Jill know that. So does Sony. There's a reason why Maria was fired

In his dreams....

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

luvtv
Jan 11 2013, 12:29 AM
Quote:

LMFAO Branco is such an ass kissing bitch.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Branco is a wannabe soap columnist. HE follows the stars around trying to get inside info from almost all of them. I suspect he got a interview with MM and pumped Adam up to the hilt just to get people to read his fake column. He puts out so much bad info just like MM does to get attention like MM does. Branco has no inside info and what he gets he gets from the actors. Some of it stuff they shouldn't even be told much less mentioned. IF you believe 1/3 of what Branco writes then you are as crazy as MM is .

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ Some people say he is the inside source for his YR information. :shrug: :shrug:

ratfink
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jan 11 2013, 03:43 AM
^^ Some people say he is the inside source for his YR information. :shrug: :shrug:
Yep I am sure he is his source...and HE tells it like he wants it to be... :shrug:
MM Twitter page still stops at Jan 8...he must still be pouting... :biggrin:
Edited by ratfink, Jan 11 2013, 03:57 AM.

Evan
Member Avatar

Another of his practical jokes, I bet.

MM ain't leaving Y&R, which will disappoint the haters here. :flipoff:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 10 2013, 09:41 PM
So apparently MM has unfollowed everyone affiliated with Y and R...Buddy of mine DMed me with that tidbit..

What's up with that? lol Is he that jealous of SB?
are you serious? how pissy prissy can one guy get? :shame:
Maybe next he'll hold his breath until he turns blue?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 11 2013, 12:02 AM
Shick
Quote:

Fuck
Quote:

nor wil he ever be.

EVER? No one can make that statement, EVER is a very long time.
Branco is cocoa puffs for MM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Evan
Jan 11 2013, 07:54 AM
Another of his practical jokes, I bet.

MM ain't leaving Y&R, which will disappoint the haters here. :flipoff:
so you have inside info? :shrug:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

As much of a diva and jerk he is in real life, I really don't want MM to leave Y&R. Unpopular opinion, I know, but I really like Adam's place on the show and I think it would be a loss if he were gone. *ducks*

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

No doubt people will be fired to pay for Steve Burton, but I doubt Muhney,is gone. I wonder if Adam story is being given to Burton's character? We know he's likely paired with Sharon, who Muhney also wanted to be paired with. I bet he's upset that the attention is off him. I bet most of Y&R's leading men are upset. Others like LeBlanc and Morrow are ass kissing, but they know JFP will fuck them up if they mess with her man.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't think JM has to worry about screen time since he has been in more episodes than anybody since 2006. Before than he was never hurting for screen time either and not to mention he is actually in the story with Steve.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Daytime
Jan 10 2013, 09:41 PM
So apparently MM has unfollowed everyone affiliated with Y and R...Buddy of mine DMed me with that tidbit..

What's up with that? lol Is he that jealous of SB?
LMFAO! I noticed! he had like 40 followers then it shifted to 26? now,I'm not sure if he has unfollowed more people.. looks like he got sick of twitter bc last time he said "I gotta get outta of here..." i think it was last tuesday then i didn't see him around after that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply