Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (14,894 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

So does that mean they are trying to be more in tune with fans? Get better feedback on what they are doing?

btw, if SC starts hitting it off with SBu...that will be the kiss of death for MM :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

SC is tweeting pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

The actress who plays Donna on BB does not look that good in the last photograph.

soapflake02

I personally don't see the big deal with MM not tweeting 24/7 like most people do. The guy is busy with the show, and his family. chill out.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Steve Burton tweeted that he and Sharon Case have taped scenes :D Team Shylan lol

Shick
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 11 2013, 06:53 PM
Great pics. Agree with you LPS about Jennifer Gareis... sad. Love the Shick pic :D

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jan 11 2013, 09:38 PM
I personally don't see the big deal with MM not tweeting 24/7 like most people do. The guy is busy with the show, and his family. chill out.
it's probably a big deal because he's spent the last year being on twitter 24/7 and now he's suddenly not when the new guy is getting all the attention.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 11 2013, 10:56 PM
Steve Burton tweeted that he and Sharon Case have taped scenes :D Team Shylan lol
Thank gawd! I'm sick of Sharon flirting with a married man :soapbox: Finally a single dude of her age!!!! :cheer:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 11 2013, 08:25 PM
The actress who plays Donna on BB does not look that good in the last photograph.

Donna is butt ugly and her pictures look better then she does on TV. She looks like a damn horse in the face and my nick name for her is Seabiscuit because all you would have to do is put a feed bag over her ears and she would look like a damn race horse eating and getting ready for the next race. I would rather look at a racehorse then her butt ugly face because believe me they are much better looking then she is. She is sooo butt ugly that I can hardly stand to look at her.
Edited by HotPepper, Jan 12 2013, 04:14 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Checkers
SC is tweeting pics.

Posted Image
The two on the right look like the gal who played Cassie's adoptive Mom Alice and the one who played Brittany Hodges.

Soapwatcher

I was thinking she looked like the girl who plays Hope on B&B but I don't watch that show enough to know if it is or not.

Ejole Lifer

Miss Rhi
Jan 12 2013, 08:12 AM
Checkers
SC is tweeting pics.

Posted Image
The two on the right look like the gal who played Cassie's adoptive Mom Alice and the one who played Brittany Hodges.
Yes that is the. They're all good friends!

Ejole Lifer

Shick
I can't find the tweet! I've only seen the ones about JC and JM. Please help lol

Shick
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Jan 12 2013, 12:05 PM
Shick
I can't find the tweet! I've only seen the ones about JC and JM. Please help lol
Sure, here it is :) A fan asked him:

Quote:

@Conniesoapfan: Can you spill if you and sharon case have taped together.

Quote:

@1SteveBurton: we have

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

lightandday
Jan 11 2013, 06:21 PM
Poker Face
Jan 11 2013, 06:13 PM
lightandday
Jan 11 2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:

CBS Daytime ‏@CBSDaytime
@AngelicaMcD: #FF -- please welcome @SteveKentSONY to twitter. Welcome!!

I cannot believe he got on twitter..Interesting!
sorry dumb question but who is he?
Not a dumb ? ;) He's "TheMan" over there, Sony Executive Head.

He just posted a pic of SC & MS
"Steve Kent Steve Kent ‏@SteveKentSony
Sharon and Michelle pic.twitter.com/Qa9puDyi
"
thank you. :) i don't think i'll follow him bc i hardly watch the show anymore.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Shick
he did? I don't follow him. COOL! i'm so curious to see their chemistry! :D

Evan
Member Avatar

I guess it's predictable that the new guy would end up with Sharon LOL

BTW MM has had a few nice things to say about SB on Twitter in the last day or so.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I think MM may have gotten a slap on the hand or got bent over JFP's knee for his behavior on Twitter.

rebozo6

HotPepper
Jan 12 2013, 04:12 AM
LPS
Jan 11 2013, 08:25 PM

Donna is butt ugly and her pictures look better then she does on TV. She looks like a damn horse in the face and my nick name for her is Seabiscuit because all you would have to do is put a feed bag over her ears and she would look like a damn race horse eating and getting ready for the next race. I would rather look at a racehorse then her butt ugly face because believe me they are much better looking then she is. She is sooo butt ugly that I can hardly stand to look at her.
Good Lord...tell us how you really feel! :omg: Actress assassination..LOL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Evan
Jan 12 2013, 06:13 PM
I guess it's predictable that the new guy would end up with Sharon LOL

he'd have to, she's been through everyone else in town.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jan 12 2013, 07:13 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply