Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (18,705 Views)
soapflake02

dude if anybody is on twitter talk to greg richart(kevin) Im actually having a twitter convo with him right now.. just told him how unrealistic he and chloe are now, they are out of money so why dont they go get more jobs instead of stealing money.

gregrikaart yeah too far fetched for me.. some good characters ruined.

Expand

35mGreg Rikaart■@gregrikaart

@mpaden2002 how do u mean far fetched? and how do you mean characters ruined?

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

2mMichelle■@mpaden2002

@gregrikaart not really common sense story, in need of money so they go steal it, why not get more jobs, not much ruined by kevin but chloe

Hide conversation Reply

Delete
Favorite
Edited by soapflake02, Jan 3 2013, 07:45 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

HotPepper
Jan 7 2013, 05:24 PM
Crazygirl
Jan 7 2013, 04:43 PM
Leisha
Jan 7 2013, 01:30 PM
Checkers
Jan 7 2013, 12:36 PM

Every board is different. They have a MM love fest over there at SOC and Soaps.com.

:blulaugh: You mean the SOC MODERATORS have a love fest for MM (and others)?

I couldn't count the number of times my post disappeared :poof: , no explanation given even if I ask. I think half the posts are deleted on that board and the viewers that do post self- censor knowing what opinions will and won't be allowed.

The board I'd like to read is one that has all the posts that have been deleted on SOC. :popcorn:
Exactly. You have no choice but to love MM at SOC or they either delete your post or ban you. They have to keep him happy. Personally that board has never been the same since he joined. I guess they are so honored that he posts there they let him dictate what everyone can post. That's why I barely go there anymore.
the moderators are so prejudice towards certain actors that you will be deleted if you say one thing they don't agree with. I left that board a long time ago just because of this. SC is a favorite and so is MM. Speak ill of either one of them you are deleted and get a infraction which will lead to a banning.

Soaps.com is the same way and just as prejudiced a board. I never last long on either of those boards so why try to post there if they are just going to delete your threads and ban you because of your opinion of a character they like?
I've been banned from a certain board that wasn't a fan of sharon.. I don't care what people think if I want to support sharon(case) and (newman) I will do that. Of course they will delete posts about MM because he posts there.
Edited by soapflake02, Jan 8 2013, 11:17 PM.

soapflake02

lene
Jan 8 2013, 05:58 PM
Queen B
Jan 7 2013, 11:35 AM
Personally, I think twitter is terrible for any professional actor especially MM who is clearly insecure and can't handle the things people have to say about him.

SC and MS probably get the worst bullying on twitter from Phick and Shick fans but they don't respond or let it get to them. I do notice that MS can be quite bitchy to her actual fans but never seems to ever call out the actual nut cases that blow up her twitter with rude messages. Just saying
MS get pissy over EVERYTHING!

I mentioned to her now that Phyllis is pregnant again, her age should be mentioned, cause Phyllis must be like 45-50 soon (Since Daniel is what? 25-30?)
I though it would be an important issue to address considering the risks that comes with a pregnancy after 40. Her response? "SHE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT" and then she blocked me. :ermm:
that was rude that she did that but personally I don't think they would mention the age of a character on a soap because they don't go by ages anymore.

soapflake02

I can't wait for more Phyllis and Jack scenes. They are awesome together.

soapflake02

I saw that, I never even realized the birthday connection until she mentioned that.. I follow her on twitter she is so cool and so down to earth. She got tons of tweets and mentions from the show today.

soapflake02

The whole conversation was so freaking funny.

soapflake02

I personally don't see the big deal with MM not tweeting 24/7 like most people do. The guy is busy with the show, and his family. chill out.

soapflake02

Poker Face
Jan 12 2013, 01:04 PM
Shick
Jan 11 2013, 10:56 PM
Steve Burton tweeted that he and Sharon Case have taped scenes :D Team Shylan lol
he did? I don't follow him. COOL! i'm so curious to see their chemistry! :D
its also in SOC down the road spoilers that they do interract so if not already they will.

soapflake02

I think it could be with Dylan because that will give her a new guy yet she will still be in nick's orbit. IT will be nick/avery/dylan/sharon.

soapflake02

Not that it matters but here are a few of muhney's last few tweets.. Sounds like he's realized there are more important things than twitter.

Sexual Chocolate ‏@michaelmuhney
I still love y'all & love my job! I still love & greatly admire my coworkers! But I'm making some permanent changes...
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
4h Sexual Chocolate ‏@michaelmuhney
My "work-life" will mostly go back to being "behind the scenes" as it was for the 13 years of my career BEFORE I joined twitter 4 yrs ago...
Expand
I'll be leaving my work out on the stage. I'll mainly tweet to be silly, share pics of my kids, share opinions...
Expand
I bring work home with me too much, I carry it around with me on twitter too much. But as a father of 3 (and a newborn) I'm prioritizing...

soapflake02

I don't take too much stock in what they tweet anymore.

soapflake02

from muhney
Today everything changes. It's gonna be a damn good year. Now just sit back, relax, and watch it all unfold. #goosebumps ;)

Collapse Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

soapflake02

HotPepper
Jan 30 2013, 02:49 AM
I read this from MM that was tweeted a few days ago. How could any parent stand up and tell people that he teaches his sons to treat women like this. God pity his children and wife for having such a asshole of a father in their family. He should be horsewhipped.If if he was kidding it sure shows the way he thinks.

Muhney @michaelmuhney

I like to use "Beauty and the Beast" to teach my kids that if u are terrifying and hold a girl against her will, eventually she'll love u.
If you read what he tweets every now and then, he is totally sarcastic on what he says and not to be taken seriously.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply