Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (18,746 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 2 2013, 08:56 PM
The ego maniac is on a roll and this is one of several tweets he made about him and the show. He is such a asshole and makes me vomit just looking at him.. Ugly bastard.

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney
I've filmed my scenes through to February. I can safely say you will really, really enjoy "Adam" scenes all month long
is he for real? :huh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jan 3 2013, 07:03 AM
Yeah, he really does seem to have a huge ego. His mild initial success as a recast went to his head though I STILL prefer Chris Engen after all of this time. We'd have a very different Adam, IMO. Even with his supposed behind the scenes 'concerns' (if true? I can't even remember), I still prefer Engen.
Chris Engen even looked like the grownup version of the kid who played adam as a child.
No way in hell would any kid who was raised by st hope, ever turn out like he did.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 3 2013, 09:07 PM
Oh BTW MM changed the name of his twitter page to Sexual Chocolate. I guess he thinks he is one big piece of Sexual Chocolate. Stupid ego attention maniac
hahahahahaha, seriously? what a dolt!
Chocolate? Is he black now? If Tyler had said that, it would sound cool, but little mr pastey face, mmmmmdon't think so.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Caramella
Jan 5 2013, 11:47 PM
Shick
Jan 2 2013, 11:15 PM
Quote:

@MichaelMuhney: If u were ever an "Adam" fan (for whatever strange reason LOL) this year will be the year you've been waiting for.

Oh fuck off. He said the same thing last year when MAB was writing the show, and his character was still a joke.
Mr. Muhney is so arrogant, and TPTB are just constantly feeding that ego. I'm beyond bored of the super hero gaslighting ADAM!
I don't think he needs TPTB to feed his ego, he manages that quite well all by himself! lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lene
Jan 8 2013, 05:58 PM
Queen B
Jan 7 2013, 11:35 AM
Personally, I think twitter is terrible for any professional actor especially MM who is clearly insecure and can't handle the things people have to say about him.

SC and MS probably get the worst bullying on twitter from Phick and Shick fans but they don't respond or let it get to them. I do notice that MS can be quite bitchy to her actual fans but never seems to ever call out the actual nut cases that blow up her twitter with rude messages. Just saying
MS get pissy over EVERYTHING!

I mentioned to her now that Phyllis is pregnant again, her age should be mentioned, cause Phyllis must be like 45-50 soon (Since Daniel is what? 25-30?)
I though it would be an important issue to address considering the risks that comes with a pregnancy after 40. Her response? "SHE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT" and then she blocked me. :ermm:
but why would you mention that when she isn't pregnant?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jan 8 2013, 09:19 PM
^^ Lene means when she WAS PG with the blueberry.
Quote:

MS get pissy over EVERYTHING!

I mentioned to her now that Phyllis is pregnant again, her age should be mentioned, cause Phyllis must be like 45-50 soon (Since Daniel is what? 25-30?)
I though it would be an important issue to address considering the risks that comes with a pregnancy after 40. Her response? "SHE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT" and then she blocked me.

It sounded like she meant she said it recently, and since MS said she's not, that's why I took it the way I did.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gotcha! lol
She was a little testy about that age thing. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I'm guessing MM won't be on there joking around like that, I expect him to get all pissy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

works for me! lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 10 2013, 09:41 PM
So apparently MM has unfollowed everyone affiliated with Y and R...Buddy of mine DMed me with that tidbit..

What's up with that? lol Is he that jealous of SB?
are you serious? how pissy prissy can one guy get? :shame:
Maybe next he'll hold his breath until he turns blue?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 11 2013, 12:02 AM
Shick
Jan 10 2013, 11:50 PM
Quote:

Nelson Branco: LMAO Michael Muhney is NOT fired nor wil he ever be. In fact, you have NO idea what the show has planned for Adam.

Fuck
NB is now out of the loop. His only inside source is Muhney and half the crap he says is inaccurate.
Quote:

nor wil he ever be.

EVER? No one can make that statement, EVER is a very long time.
Branco is cocoa puffs for MM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Evan
Jan 11 2013, 07:54 AM
Another of his practical jokes, I bet.

MM ain't leaving Y&R, which will disappoint the haters here. :flipoff:
so you have inside info? :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jan 11 2013, 09:38 PM
I personally don't see the big deal with MM not tweeting 24/7 like most people do. The guy is busy with the show, and his family. chill out.
it's probably a big deal because he's spent the last year being on twitter 24/7 and now he's suddenly not when the new guy is getting all the attention.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Evan
Jan 12 2013, 06:13 PM
I guess it's predictable that the new guy would end up with Sharon LOL

he'd have to, she's been through everyone else in town.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jan 12 2013, 07:13 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sounds like he was told either by tptb or his wife, to stay off of twitter.
I can't imagine he has much time to interact with his family if he's always busy tweeting.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 13 2013, 03:26 PM
Do they think Jessica Collins is going to pull in viewers?
I don't normally watch the Talk unless they have someone on that I like, yeah, I'll tune in for Jessica.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 14 2013, 09:36 AM
Jessica Heap @jessicaheap
thats a wrap for me on #YR! ...its certainly been an unforgettable ride... now looking forward to what lies ahead!!!
who's Jessica Heap?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Godiva chocolates? I'd eat them too, diet or no diet.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 15 2013, 07:46 PM
@EBraeden leave jack alone . Besides that story line is getting old try something new

Braeden @EBraeden
@babycatcalla I don't write the damn thing, lady, I just interpret it! Get with it!

LMAO!
he forgot to add, you got dat! lmfao!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 17 2013, 04:31 PM
Joshua Morrow @JoshuaMorrowYR
@EBraeden bet me 100 bucks the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs.....I think it's easy money....they will figure it out. #LakeShow

Eric Braeden @EBraeden
@JoshuaMorrowYR you should be able to pay me the 100bucks considering you & your sisters wrongfully got 500million EACH!!

Joshua Morrow @JoshuaMorrowYR
@EBraeden: U should be able2 pay me the 100bucks considering you & your sisters wrongfully got 500million EACH! RT I EARNED THAT MONEY LOL
Oh that's funny! lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply