Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (18,751 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Personally, I think twitter is terrible for any professional actor especially MM who is clearly insecure and can't handle the things people have to say about him.

SC and MS probably get the worst bullying on twitter from Phick and Shick fans but they don't respond or let it get to them. I do notice that MS can be quite bitchy to her actual fans but never seems to ever call out the actual nut cases that blow up her twitter with rude messages. Just saying
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I dislike MM so much that I don't even wanna discuss how much of a whiney, pathetic little bitch he is on twitter.

Most of us here all dislike MM though, so it's better we discuss this instead of everyone's hate for MS and SC because it'll be never ending.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Lol I'm no fan of MM myself either but I really couldn't care less about his tweets, unless there is spoilers about the show involved.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 9 2013, 12:33 AM
kelly777
Jan 8 2013, 09:19 PM
^^ Lene means when she WAS PG with the blueberry.
Quote:

MS get pissy over EVERYTHING!

I mentioned to her now that Phyllis is pregnant again, her age should be mentioned, cause Phyllis must be like 45-50 soon (Since Daniel is what? 25-30?)
I though it would be an important issue to address considering the risks that comes with a pregnancy after 40. Her response? "SHE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT" and then she blocked me.

It sounded like she meant she said it recently, and since MS said she's not, that's why I took it the way I did.
Not sure why anyone would assume Phyllis is pregnant now.. she was obviously talking about her pregnancy in early 2012

Queen B
Member Avatar

Stupid.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I missed MM's antics from last night, is his twitter page back to normal now?

Queen B
Member Avatar

MM uses social media in the same way a 14 year old girl would who needs monitoring from her parents

Queen B
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Jan 15 2013, 09:41 AM
I just heard that SC is pregnant...can someone confirm if this is true? (got it from Soap She Knows Message Board)
I was surprised when I found out she doesn't have any kids, she seems like she'd make a wonderful mom. Didn't she go public a few years ago about having a miscarriage ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply