Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (18,761 Views)
Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

soapflake02
Jan 3 2013, 07:43 PM
dude if anybody is on twitter talk to greg richart(kevin) Im actually having a twitter convo with him right now.. just told him how unrealistic he and chloe are now, they are out of money so why dont they go get more jobs instead of stealing money.

gregrikaart yeah too far fetched for me.. some good characters ruined.

Expand

35mGreg Rikaartţ@gregrikaart

@mpaden2002 how do u mean far fetched? and how do you mean characters ruined?

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

2mMichelleţ@mpaden2002

@gregrikaart not really common sense story, in need of money so they go steal it, why not get more jobs, not much ruined by kevin but chloe

Hide conversation Reply

Delete
Favorite
he's so weird man. i hate kevin and chlovin so much.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar

I hope Chlovin are over. I'm so sick of them. I don't give a shit about the show anymore. The only story I'm enjoying is Jack's that's it. BUT even HIM,is not enough for me to stick around.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

I love this board! yeah,MM tends to always speak even when it's not neccesary. idk how many times does he has to say "the show will get better." what he really means is that he's enjoying his s/l's period. Seriously,what's so fucking fascinating to see a man who's torn between his wife and his ex? that's "epic"? sounds to me like he's becoming the new Nick Newman.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 8 2013, 04:04 AM
Queen B
Jan 7 2013, 05:24 PM
Lol I'm no fan of MM myself either but I really couldn't care less about his tweets, unless there is spoilers about the show involved.
MM and the actors are not supposed to give out any info about any of the shows that are coming up. MM does it all the time to make look like he is going to be hot and does it to pump himself up so he will be the hero and big man on the show. I think he got his hands slapped a couple of times for revealing what was going to happen on the show. He cooled it for awhile but now he does it in a manner that gets you wondering what is going to happen and his fans keep going back for more because they are learning a little bit about the show. This proves too that he doesn't think he has to listen to what TPTB tell him because he thinks that he is so hot and valuable to the show they would never fire him. Believe me the prick can be fired as quick as he was hired if he keeps opening his mouth too much.
i hate it when he does that! keep saying "this year is gonna be wonderful",how the fuck would he know? is he psychic or something? no. i just wish he would just shut up bc lately anything he says/does just sets me off big time. He even had the nerve last sat to say "hey i won't tweet much",then he still does. :shrug:

Poker Face
Member Avatar

i agree! i love phack!

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 10 2013, 09:41 PM
So apparently MM has unfollowed everyone affiliated with Y and R...Buddy of mine DMed me with that tidbit..

What's up with that? lol Is he that jealous of SB?
LMFAO! I noticed! he had like 40 followers then it shifted to 26? now,I'm not sure if he has unfollowed more people.. looks like he got sick of twitter bc last time he said "I gotta get outta of here..." i think it was last tuesday then i didn't see him around after that.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jan 10 2013, 11:56 PM
Posted Image

Chatter about MM not following CBS Actors and all things related to YR. Looks like I came late to the party! Sooooo......this is a tantrum?
LMAO. they r cracking me up!

Poker Face
Member Avatar

into_the_skyline
Jan 11 2013, 11:14 AM
No doubt people will be fired to pay for Steve Burton, but I doubt Muhney,is gone. I wonder if Adam story is being given to Burton's character? We know he's likely paired with Sharon, who Muhney also wanted to be paired with. I bet he's upset that the attention is off him. I bet most of Y&R's leading men are upset. Others like LeBlanc and Morrow are ass kissing, but they know JFP will fuck them up if they mess with her man.
interesting,now it explains why joshua replace his buddy michael with steve,ASAP. maybe he feels threatened bc he knows was popular on gh.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jan 11 2013, 01:22 PM
I missed MM's antics from last night, is his twitter page back to normal now?
this is his new bio. LOL

Bio: degradable -Yes, I'm an actor on a tv show. But that only scratches the surface...

Poker Face
Member Avatar

my god. i just checked his follower list,he has unfollowed everyone! including Joshua! :O WOW. now it's only 25ppl.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

LOL. eww. i don't like Navery so I'm not looking forward to see Steve's character interacting with them.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 11 2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:

CBS Daytime ‏@CBSDaytime
“@AngelicaMcD: #FF -- please welcome @SteveKentSONY to twitter.” Welcome!!

I cannot believe he got on twitter..Interesting!
sorry dumb question but who is he?

Poker Face
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 11 2013, 06:21 PM
Poker Face
Jan 11 2013, 06:13 PM
lightandday
Jan 11 2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:

CBS Daytime ‏@CBSDaytime
“@AngelicaMcD: #FF -- please welcome @SteveKentSONY to twitter.” Welcome!!

I cannot believe he got on twitter..Interesting!
sorry dumb question but who is he?
Not a dumb ? ;) He's "TheMan" over there, Sony Executive Head.

He just posted a pic of SC & MS
"Steve Kent Steve Kent ‏@SteveKentSony
Sharon and Michelle pic.twitter.com/Qa9puDyi
"
thank you. :) i don't think i'll follow him bc i hardly watch the show anymore.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 11 2013, 10:56 PM
Steve Burton tweeted that he and Sharon Case have taped scenes :D Team Shylan lol
he did? I don't follow him. COOL! i'm so curious to see their chemistry! :D

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Oh boy,MM is on a ROLL again. Seriously,he can't stop. I noticed that a few days later,he erases all the junk he tweeted. Maybe it got too heated or received nasty tweets. Wasnt he supp to back off from twitter? well that didnt last long. i wont even bother to reply bc right now he's happy then who knows in a couple of hrs he may erase everything and get nasty like always.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 18 2013, 02:44 AM
Checkers
Jan 17 2013, 08:12 PM
@DanielGoddard: #FebruarySweeps r coming #YoungAndRestless Fans! I suggest u #BuckleUp !
David Goddard sounds like MM on that tweet. He is just another little apple in the bushel of fine apples and he doesn't know shit. Buckle up. :flipoff: Buckle up and have your character killed off if I had my way.
I know! he follows me on twitter and he always spread that shit when im around. That's why i left last night bc he was on a roll,thanking every single Lane fan who tells him "i love u,i watch for you". i swear him and MM are fucking twins.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 18 2013, 05:35 PM
HotPepper
Jan 18 2013, 05:14 PM
Poker Face
Jan 18 2013, 12:14 PM
HotPepper
Jan 18 2013, 02:44 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep@DanielGoddard: #FebruarySweeps r coming #YoungAndRestless Fans! I suggest u #BuckleUp !
I know! he follows me on twitter and he always spread that shit when im around. That's why i left last night bc he was on a roll,thanking every single Lane fan who tells him "i love u,i watch for you". i swear him and MM are fucking twins.
The SOB is lucky to have a job and is a lot like MM. Can't stand either one of them.
He only on this show b/c of Lane. Without the popularity of Lane, he is out of a job.
exactly. i dont know what's so fascinating about Lane...they do nothing for me. Also I didn't FOLLOW Daniel,okay he FOUND me FIRST maybe when he was reading my last year#YR tweets. He still does and I hardly talk to the guy,IDK why he likes me,he knows I don't give a fuck about his character or Lane. LMAO

Poker Face
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 19 2013, 04:03 AM
I went to MM's Facebook wall and he is as repulsive on there as he is on Twitter. He does everything to get people to notice him. He put this up and wanted everyone to see his picture as one of soaps sexiest soap hunks. LOL

Michael Muhney shared a link.
November 21, 2012

It's users choice over at TVGuide.com's Sexiest Soap star poll.

Photo Gallery: Sexiest Soap Stars Volume II: User's Choice!
www.tvguide.com
Michael Muhney in a picture as part of TV Guide's Sexiest Soap Stars Volume II: User's Choice! photo gallery
are u serious? omg. so he's on FB too? creepy. it's like i can't escape him. i'm friends with an adam newman there and this guy always posts pictures personal pictures of MM...maybe it's really him....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply