Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (18,760 Views)
ratfink
Member Avatar

Michael Muhney is pathetic.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

He is so pathetic! Bet he is in a corner somewhere, sucking his thumb and saying "Mommy they got a new guy at work! He is getting all the attention...wha wha wha"...HAH :poof:

ratfink
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jan 10 2013, 11:56 PM
Posted Image

Chatter about MM not following CBS Actors and all things related to YR.
How funny! Well he is starting to get the attention he craves... :shrug: again... :shrug:

ratfink
Member Avatar

How pathetic...He is his own tool... :drunk:

ratfink
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jan 11 2013, 03:43 AM
^^ Some people say he is the inside source for his YR information. :shrug: :shrug:
Yep I am sure he is his source...and HE tells it like he wants it to be... :shrug:
MM Twitter page still stops at Jan 8...he must still be pouting... :biggrin:
Edited by ratfink, Jan 11 2013, 03:57 AM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I think he must have got his widdie hand slapped and told to shut up! Gees MM it isn't all about YOU. Y&R survived without you before you came on as a cast member (not a star). They could easily survive without your arrogance!!! I know I could... :shrug:

ratfink
Member Avatar

and so MM says: Sexual Chocolate @Michael Muhney "If you don't know who I am, just Google my name and an avalanche of fame will come down on you"...SMH...how pathetic is he??? :shame: :moon:

ratfink
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 19 2013, 08:36 PM
The real Sexual Chocolate :teehee:

I love it!!! :drunk: Did you see he has dropped that and has gone back to plain ole Michael Muhney...I guess he just gets what he wants from people like me that check him out...NOT...I still think he is pathetic and his time is over soon...there are new boyz in the house :wub:

ratfink
Member Avatar

Like Josh and Steve...they are getting a buddy thing going...Michael, not so much........IMO

ratfink
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 28 2013, 09:59 AM
It's probably a good thing that I don't tweet because the first thing I would do is start rattling the pedestal that he's put himself on.
He would block me too.
Hi there BlissfulLily...if you are talking about MM...I agree... :cheers: Welcome to the board... :welcome:

ratfink
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 28 2013, 10:59 AM
Thank you ratfink :) Yes I meant MM. He just thinks he's all it and all others are beneath him. :bs:

ratfink
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jan 29 2013, 10:45 PM
from muhney
Today everything changes. It's gonna be a damn good year. Now just sit back, relax, and watch it all unfold. #goosebumps ;)

Collapse Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Looks like there is so much MORE than Adam happening...soon. Glad he won't be the center of attention, like he thinks he is... :moon: MM there is a new guy in town........... ;) ;)
Edited by ratfink, Jan 30 2013, 12:53 AM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 31 2013, 01:34 AM
Snowflake make all the excuses for him you want but he is a ego maniac and a attention seeker. He is a real piece of crap for a man and you can tell he is by the things he says in his tweets.
Yep

ratfink
Member Avatar

I bet MM is so so jealous of the video of Josh and Steve today...that was so great!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: Looks like a great bromance is brewing :biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply