Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 10:58 PM (18,759 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

The ego maniac is on a roll and this is one of several tweets he made about him and the show. He is such a asshole and makes me vomit just looking at him.. Ugly bastard.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
I've filmed my scenes through to February. I can safely say you will really, really enjoy "Adam" scenes all month long
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Oh go to his twitter page. There is much much more. He is a gas and thinks so highly of himself. If he were half as good an actor he would be a estabalished actor in Hollywood and would have appeared on the big screen many times. Hell he can't even get on a primetime show so he has to settle for being a soap star/ NOthing wrong with being a soap star. You make great money, have plenty of time off. He can't even be thankful for that... Josh Morrow and Eric Braden at least say they work with Great people that make them as good of an actor that they are. MM thinks he is what makes makes the show and makes everyone a better actor just for being able to be in a scene with him.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 3 2013, 12:53 PM
Checkers
Jan 3 2013, 07:16 AM
MM is so damn annoying. Adam is not the savior for YR. I was just looking at the episodes from Victor's return in 1993, the story with Hope. That was YRs ratings peak. Love or hate Victor but he was never just hype. Adam playing the savior and being forced into stories has me wanting to tune out.

The fact is the show was doing just fine before his character and he ever appeared on it, and dare I say the ratings were better lol. Say what you want but Victor Newman is an icon, Adam no where near.

Victor is a icon. Adam will never be one although he thinks he will be or already is.Face it, MM is just eat up with himself and if he acts the way he does around his family the way he acts around his fans then all I can say is God pity his familly and his wife would have to be a saint to put up with him.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

GR is just flat ass stupid anyway. He makes a terrible husband or boyfriend. He looks like a 12 year old boy and has a mind about the same level as a 12 year old. They could put his character out to pasture and I would be a happy camper.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Another of Mr. Ego's tweets (Adam, MM) GOd he never ever stops. He thinks everyone is going to enjoy Adam on the show. NOT.

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

I've filmed my scenes through to February. I can safely say you will really, really enjoy "Adam" scenes all month long.
Edited by HotPepper, Jan 3 2013, 09:06 PM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Oh BTW MM changed the name of his twitter page to Sexual Chocolate. I guess he thinks he is one big piece of Sexual Chocolate. Stupid ego attention maniac
Edited by HotPepper, Jan 3 2013, 09:09 PM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Better yet.. Let's all tell him to kiss our ass and you aint even have of what you think you are. :drunk:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Peridott
Jan 5 2013, 02:26 AM
GR and EH's tweets to each other about their scenes yesterday. Gag me...

Lizhendrickson ‏@Theehendrickson
@gregrikaart we were pretty damn cute today on y&r air show. If I don't say so myself. Love when we can really do our thing and shine:)

Greg Rikaart ‏@gregrikaart
@Theehendrickson Sweet! I can't wait to see it. It was so fun shooting those scenes. xx

Greg Rikaart ‏@gregrikaart
just watched @Theehendrickson. you were correct, we totally rocked those scenes. #chlovin2013

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
@gregrikaart @Theehendrickson I second that.
MM's acting doesn't compare to the actors that you listed that were better then him. I think PB is the best actor on the show and delivers his lines right to the T. I am rarely disappointed in him. YOu never hear about what a good performance he gave or him giving himself a pat on the back for his great acting. MM will never ever be half as good as PB no matter how hard he tries. He will never get rid of his arrogance and that ruins him more then his acting for me. NO, MM is not or will he ever be Mr. YnR and before we had him on the show we had just as good of a show and MM hasn't brought what he thinks to the show and never will so he needs to shut up and quit patting himself on the back. I wouldn't like him even if he was Mr. YnR .. I hate arrogant an ego maniacs so he doesn't and never will cut it with me and a lot of the fans.

WEll if GR and EH want to think they gave some great scenes they can think that all they want but me and the audience know their scenes are not funny, show no great acting an I have seen better performances at a high school play.

GR is so gay and him playing the lover is sickening and he will never be like CLB who is also gay and plays the part of a good male lover an romantic. GR is laughable in that catagory because his gayness and him acting so wimpy shows thru in every scene. He acts like a child instead of a man.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Nelson Branco is a piece of shit wanna be columnist. He claims to know this and that yet is hardly ever right in his assumptions. I don't even believe half of what he says.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I follow the fool MM because I get a kick out of reading his twitter page because he makes such a fool of himself evey time he opens his mouth. No one thinks he is as hot as he is and all he is asking for is his little fans to boost his ego and tell him how great he is. Also sometimes he gives me the laugh of my day just listening to his over inflated ego that thinks he is Mr. YnR. Too bad he can't realize YnR did great without his ass and they would again survive it and be just as good before he came on the show.
Edited by HotPepper, Jan 7 2013, 01:40 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jan 7 2013, 04:43 PM
Leisha
Jan 7 2013, 01:30 PM
Checkers
Jan 7 2013, 12:36 PM

Every board is different. They have a MM love fest over there at SOC and Soaps.com.

:blulaugh: You mean the SOC MODERATORS have a love fest for MM (and others)?

I couldn't count the number of times my post disappeared :poof: , no explanation given even if I ask. I think half the posts are deleted on that board and the viewers that do post self- censor knowing what opinions will and won't be allowed.

The board I'd like to read is one that has all the posts that have been deleted on SOC. :popcorn:
Exactly. You have no choice but to love MM at SOC or they either delete your post or ban you. They have to keep him happy. Personally that board has never been the same since he joined. I guess they are so honored that he posts there they let him dictate what everyone can post. That's why I barely go there anymore.
the moderators are so prejudice towards certain actors that you will be deleted if you say one thing they don't agree with. I left that board a long time ago just because of this. SC is a favorite and so is MM. Speak ill of either one of them you are deleted and get a infraction which will lead to a banning.

Soaps.com is the same way and just as prejudiced a board. I never last long on either of those boards so why try to post there if they are just going to delete your threads and ban you because of your opinion of a character they like?

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jan 7 2013, 05:24 PM
Lol I'm no fan of MM myself either but I really couldn't care less about his tweets, unless there is spoilers about the show involved.
MM and the actors are not supposed to give out any info about any of the shows that are coming up. MM does it all the time to make look like he is going to be hot and does it to pump himself up so he will be the hero and big man on the show. I think he got his hands slapped a couple of times for revealing what was going to happen on the show. He cooled it for awhile but now he does it in a manner that gets you wondering what is going to happen and his fans keep going back for more because they are learning a little bit about the show. This proves too that he doesn't think he has to listen to what TPTB tell him because he thinks that he is so hot and valuable to the show they would never fire him. Believe me the prick can be fired as quick as he was hired if he keeps opening his mouth too much.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Branco is a wannabe soap columnist. HE follows the stars around trying to get inside info from almost all of them. I suspect he got a interview with MM and pumped Adam up to the hilt just to get people to read his fake column. He puts out so much bad info just like MM does to get attention like MM does. Branco has no inside info and what he gets he gets from the actors. Some of it stuff they shouldn't even be told much less mentioned. IF you believe 1/3 of what Branco writes then you are as crazy as MM is .

HotPepper
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 11 2013, 08:25 PM
The actress who plays Donna on BB does not look that good in the last photograph.

Donna is butt ugly and her pictures look better then she does on TV. She looks like a damn horse in the face and my nick name for her is Seabiscuit because all you would have to do is put a feed bag over her ears and she would look like a damn race horse eating and getting ready for the next race. I would rather look at a racehorse then her butt ugly face because believe me they are much better looking then she is. She is sooo butt ugly that I can hardly stand to look at her.
Edited by HotPepper, Jan 12 2013, 04:14 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 13 2013, 12:43 AM
sounds like he was told either by tptb or his wife, to stay off of twitter.
I can't imagine he has much time to interact with his family if he's always busy tweeting.
I think it was TPTB told him to stay off of twitter because he was revealing too much of what was happening on the show. I think they warned him of that several times but he just did what he wanted to do and kept on tweeting too many things that shouldn't have been told about the happenings on the show and behind the scenes. HE is a blabbermouth and this time I think he knew they meant business r he wouldn't even consider less because he loves seeing his fans oh and awe over him. It is a real boost to his ego when they do that .

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 13 2013, 02:46 PM
Checkers
Jan 13 2013, 02:19 PM
Jessica Collins ‏@JessicaCollins
So excited to cook on @TheTalk_CBS this week! http://jessicacollins.com
Excuse me while I..... :roflol:
Jessica is a fantastic cook and has learned from gourmet chefs all over the world. Some of her receipes are fantastic and I tried a few. They were delicious. I will definitely watch because I like her and I admire her for having a passion for something outside of acting.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 13 2013, 12:43 AM
sounds like he was told either by tptb or his wife, to stay off of twitter.
I can't imagine he has much time to interact with his family if he's always busy tweeting.
It also sounds like TPTB have made it where it will no longer be the Adam show. He doesn't like that so he is trying to smooth it over and act like he is the one that decided to work behind the scenes. A actor doesn't decide that the bosses do. Well I guarantee you with his ego he didn't make that decision TPTB did. He doesn't like that at all but he can't admit that pubically because he doesn't want to hear people that don't like him say they are happy it will no longer be The Adam show.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jan 15 2013, 07:33 PM
Making up that rumor is bad enough but hats off to SC for actually answering that question and not getting the least bit offended like a lot of other people on twitter do. That's why I love her.
I am not sure but it is probably a touchy subject with her and I can't blame her.First it is no ones business and I think she has had more then one miscarriage. Not sure but I know the one that was made public she was broken hearted and said she wanted nothing more in life then to be a mother.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I love EB on Twitter. He is open, frank and talks about how great of co stars he has. He is always complimenting them. He is fun to talk to and laughs a lot. He just seems like a great guy to me . Much different then VN.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 16 2013, 06:32 PM
@AngelicaMcD @gregrikaart @stevekentsony Greg is busy picking his Emmy reel #YR #behindthescenes #rikaartforthewin http://pic.twitter.com/TMNtl1lg

What material could he possibly submit that would be Emmy worthy? ^o)
Nothing at all. He and Chloe have been one of the mismatched couples on Soaps. He has not done one thing that would make him emmy worthy.. Almost anyone can play a wimp and look stupid all the time. That is all he has done just look wimpy and stupid so tell me what reels could he possibly be looking at to even turn into the Emmy Committee. They would probably throw any reel in the garbage and Laugh their asses off wanting to know why they even would want to watch his reels. Nothing he has done is even near emmy a nomination much less a award

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply