Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: January Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 11:25 PM (2,136 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: January Discussion

B&B: Not so Happy New Years Eve for Stephanie Forrester

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Saw the episode today... gotta say Crystal Chappell looked terrible. More plastic surgery it looks like

ratfink
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 9 2013, 12:12 AM
Saw the episode today... gotta say Crystal Chappell looked terrible. More plastic surgery it looks like
I watched yesterday and today. I was thinking it was a different actress...she looks so different :shrug:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

ratfink
Jan 9 2013, 01:05 AM
Shick
Jan 9 2013, 12:12 AM
I watched yesterday and today. I was thinking it was a different actress...she looks so different :shrug:
She looked good during her last stint on Days of our Lives, but now... WOW what a change.

ratfink
Member Avatar

:shrug: I thought she looked so good when she first came to B&B...She has such sultry (?) eyes. But that was all gone this week...she looked kinda washed out or something... :shrug: Can't put my finger on it...

ratfink
Member Avatar

Today's epi....is Hope ever gonna get rid of those horrible pants? And Bill making Liam believe that he stabbed himself, only to reveal that he stabbed himself in a money pouch... :shrug: :shame:

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Bill is so frickin crazy but I would love to see more father/son relationships like Bill/Liam on other soaps, it makes for intriguing tv.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Team Steffy. I do like that Hope has discovered a backbone. Now if they could both drop Liam.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Im Team Hope all the way but Liam is a idiot how can he not notice no blood. I like how she has grown a bit of a back bone and i like this new fiesty Hope i want her to stay.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'm hoping Steffy lies and says Liam isn't the father.

Soapwatcher

I don't watch B&B but I turned the show on as it was ending yesterday and Brooke and Taylor were arguing about their kids, what has happen to Hunter Tylo? She either had more work done or botoxed to death, she looked awful, she looks worse than Joan Rivers if possible, not a muscle in her face moved as she talked, I thought she looked so plastic, sorry if I offended any Taylor/Hunter fans but I haven't seen her in a while and I was amazed/shocked to see her.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

In order for me to follow this stupid Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle I really need it to be explained why Taylor is fighting a battle for Steffy/Liam when EVERY SINGLE TIME he is given the opportunity, Liam choose Hope. And I will not accept protecting her daughter or to beat out Brooke. I just don't get how any mother would want her child in a relationship with someone that is it pretty clear is more interested in someone else. And I don't even care 100% for Hope/Liam, but Steffy become more and more pathetic each time she goes back to Liam when he and Hope have a problem.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

I miss the old B&B so much! It was so good and now it's the worst soap.

I watched today's episode. The first episode I watched since Stephanie's death.

Love the ending! It was so creppy and very soapy! Didn't care for Dayzee/Marcus scenes. I don't give a fuck about Dayzee's past. Overdone storyline, IMHO.

Please don't go there with Taylor and Eric. She ain't a Hogan.

LPS
Member Avatar

So was Daisy involved in a black market baby?

LMAO...Taylor is going cray-cray. Loved her expression after the portrait fell. I was waiting for her to get a hacket and rip apart the portrait. When did Taylor become a busy body? And you could tell she wanted to blab about the pregnancy.

klements

Taylor needs to STFU! The Logans did not ruin her life--Ridge finally chose Brooke, and she needs to get over it. So tired of listening to her stupid whining about Thomas and Steffy. She needs to get a life!

LPS
Member Avatar

I kind of get why Taylor is pissed. She spent a decade or so kissing Stephanie's ass and in the end she favors Brooke. I get why Taylor would be so mad that she would pop a vein through her botox face.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

klements
Jan 28 2013, 01:47 PM
Taylor needs to STFU! The Logans did not ruin her life--Ridge finally chose Brooke, and she needs to get over it. So tired of listening to her stupid whining about Thomas and Steffy. She needs to get a life!
I know she complains about how Brooke slept with a lot of men. She needs to look in the mirror. She been through two families. Her children arent hurting. It made sense to pick Ric he has the experience among other things. How are her children hurting. Steffy has a line. Hope has a line. Thomas had a line. He also lied to get those shares does Taylor not remember the berry lie. Do both of them forget that Stephaine said that if he told anyone it was void. He told Dayzee so its void he needs to stop whinning like the brat he is. I am so sick of my daddy left my mom for Brooke and im scared for life. He wasnt there for me. Yes he was there for you so get over it.

Plus has Steffy even gone to the doctor. She needs to rely more then on a test. What if its a false positive. Im tired of her clucthing her stomach all the time already.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I hate when they pull that Logan stuff with Rick, especially when Thomas and Steffy do it. Rick is a FORRESTER, and he's more of a Forrester than either of those two.

metitle
Member Avatar

In today's episode Brooke hinted at Hope that she may feel something for Bill.
So now once again, the musical beds will be playing and it will be lead by Brooke once again.
I really hope when she and Katie fall out; they fall out for good. Because once again, Brooke brain is lead by her vagina.
Really is there any marriage on soaps that last longer than 5 seconds before it's time to play spin the bottle?
Well at least there is one exception - Lauren and Michael have been married for sometime.

klements

DawnElicia
Jan 29 2013, 12:14 AM
klements
Jan 28 2013, 01:47 PM
I know she complains about how Brooke slept with a lot of men. She needs to look in the mirror. She been through two families. Her children arent hurting. It made sense to pick Ric he has the experience among other things. How are her children hurting. Steffy has a line. Hope has a line. Thomas had a line. He also lied to get those shares does Taylor not remember the berry lie. Do both of them forget that Stephaine said that if he told anyone it was void. He told Dayzee so its void he needs to stop whinning like the brat he is. I am so sick of my daddy left my mom for Brooke and im scared for life. He wasnt there for me. Yes he was there for you so get over it.

Plus has Steffy even gone to the doctor. She needs to rely more then on a test. What if its a false positive. Im tired of her clucthing her stomach all the time already.
Agreed! I think Taylor has slept with just about everybody that Brooke has at this point, except for Eric nd Deacon (?). She had a good thing going with Whip--I was sad when Brad broke them up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply