Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: January Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 31 2012, 11:25 PM (2,071 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

klements
Jan 29 2013, 11:13 PM
DawnElicia
Jan 29 2013, 12:14 AM
klements
Jan 28 2013, 01:47 PM
Taylor needs to STFU! The Logans did not ruin her life--Ridge finally chose Brooke, and she needs to get over it. So tired of listening to her stupid whining about Thomas and Steffy. She needs to get a life!
I know she complains about how Brooke slept with a lot of men. She needs to look in the mirror. She been through two families. Her children arent hurting. It made sense to pick Ric he has the experience among other things. How are her children hurting. Steffy has a line. Hope has a line. Thomas had a line. He also lied to get those shares does Taylor not remember the berry lie. Do both of them forget that Stephaine said that if he told anyone it was void. He told Dayzee so its void he needs to stop whinning like the brat he is. I am so sick of my daddy left my mom for Brooke and im scared for life. He wasnt there for me. Yes he was there for you so get over it.

Plus has Steffy even gone to the doctor. She needs to rely more then on a test. What if its a false positive. Im tired of her clucthing her stomach all the time already.
Agreed! I think Taylor has slept with just about everybody that Brooke has at this point, except for Eric nd Deacon (?). She had a good thing going with Whip--I was sad when Brad broke them up.
Lets list Taylor bed partners. Ridge, Thorne, Rick, Nick, Stephan, Storn, Whip and Hector. I cant wait until she sleeps with Eric, If you remember last time she almost slept with him but he got a phone call from Stephaine that stopped it. She was there in his house ready to go. She had a good thing with Whip and Rick but her love for Ridge got in the way. I would love to see the conversarion between Eric and Throne if they do hook up because she just broke up with Throne. Soon Taylor will have been through two families. But that doesnt get acknowledge because she is saint Taylor even though she is just as bad as Brooke. She had a good thing going with Nick too but she couldnt take it because the baby she discarded was Brooke and Nick. Double Standards
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

At least Taylor has not made it a habit to sleeping with her daughter's boyfriends/husbands. The Logans have been running this show for years.
Edited by LPS, Jan 30 2013, 02:13 AM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 30 2013, 02:13 AM
At least Taylor has not made it a habit to sleeping with her daughter's boyfriends/husbands. The Logans have been running this show for years.
Rick was both Pheobe and Steffy boyfriend and Taylor slept with him.

natdot99
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jan 30 2013, 09:28 AM
LPS
At least neither one of them turned up pregnant with Rick child unlike Brooke having Deacon baby(Hope).

LPS
Member Avatar

Were either Pheobe or Steffy dating Rick at the time?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Just say Brooke's children! Stop constantly referring to them as Logans! Especially Rick.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 30 2013, 01:59 PM
Just say Brooke's children! Stop constantly referring to them as Logans! Especially Rick.
I hate that too Rick is Eric son so i dont know why they cant seem to remember that little detail. He is more entitled them Taylor's children.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 30 2013, 09:45 AM
DawnElicia
Jan 30 2013, 09:28 AM
LPS
At least neither one of them turned up pregnant with Rick child unlike Brooke having Deacon baby(Hope).
You are making it sound like Brooke got pregnant on purpose.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Taylor has been with a lot of men and yes has done generations/families of men (Stephen/Storm/Rick) (Ridge/Thorne/Eric), therefore she is a slut.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 30 2013, 12:16 PM
You said that Taylor never slept with her daughters boyfriend/husband. She did she slept with Rick and almost married him. I am answering that question doesnt matter many anyone way because the idea of sleeping with someone my mom/ child slept with is gross.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 30 2013, 05:26 PM
Taylor has been with a lot of men and yes has done generations/families of men (Stephen/Storm/Rick) (Ridge/Thorne/Eric), therefore she is a slut.
Well after she layed one on Eric its only a matter of time before she sleeps with him. Then she will have been through two familes. Eric, Ridge, Throne and Nick. One family Storm, Rick, and Stephan thats another family. Then there was also Hector and Whip so Taylor has been around and then some.
Edited by DawnElicia, Jan 30 2013, 05:30 PM.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I just can't stand watching another s/l with Hope. She cannot act and always remind me of Mr. Ed while trying to hard UGH.

Shick
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jan 30 2013, 05:30 PM
Shick
Jan 30 2013, 05:26 PM
Well after she layed one on Eric its only a matter of time before she sleeps with him. Then she will have been through two familes. Eric, Ridge, Throne and Nick. One family Storm, Rick, and Stephan thats another family. Then there was also Hector and Whip so Taylor has been around and then some.
What a tramp she is. And she has the nerve to throw Brooke's men in her face?

LPS
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jan 30 2013, 05:27 PM
LPS
You said that Taylor never slept with her daughters boyfriend/husband. She did she slept with Rick and almost married him. I am answering that question doesnt matter many anyone way because the idea of sleeping with someone my mom/ child slept with is gross.
But context matters. Sleeping with them whle they are married is a big difference between dating an ex.

What's wrong with saying "the Logans"? "The Logans" also includes Donna, Katie, Hope, etc and Rick is a Logan.

Shick
Member Avatar

^I think the problem (for me anyways) with saying "Logan's" is when Taylor says it to somehow slight Rick and his position at the company. Like when he beat out her son, she said "oh the Logan's win again". Meanwhile, he is actually a Forrester too and is Eric's son and is arguably more deserving of the title than her son Mr. Teeth.

LPS
Member Avatar

Speaking of Mr. Teeth, I hope they pair him with Hope. For some reason, I enjoyed those two together. I hate this triangle from hell. Let Steffy have the wimp. I don't get the love for that character that Brad Bell has.

Shick
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 30 2013, 05:53 PM
Speaking of Mr. Teeth, I hope they pair him with Hope. For some reason, I enjoyed those two together. I hate this triangle from hell. Let Steffy have the wimp. I don't get the love for that character that Brad Bell has.
I'd prefer they recast Mr. Teeth all together tbh :shrug: Something about him freaks me out... it might be his teeth.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 30 2013, 05:46 PM
^I think the problem (for me anyways) with saying "Logan's" is when Taylor says it to somehow slight Rick and his position at the company. Like when he beat out her son, she said "oh the Logan's win again". Meanwhile, he is actually a Forrester too and is Eric's son and is arguably more deserving of the title than her son Mr. Teeth.
exactly Rick has every right to be in the company and president. Rick has experiences that Thomas does not.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 30 2013, 05:57 PM
LPS
Jan 30 2013, 05:53 PM
I'd prefer they recast Mr. Teeth all together tbh :shrug: Something about him freaks me out... it might be his teeth.
I dont know I like looking at Thomas shirtless.

No i didnt like Thomas and Hope it was way too forced.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 30 2013, 05:44 PM
DawnElicia
Jan 30 2013, 05:27 PM
LPS
But context matters. Sleeping with them whle they are married is a big difference between dating an ex.

What's wrong with saying "the Logans"? "The Logans" also includes Donna, Katie, Hope, etc and Rick is a Logan.
So you are saying you would sleep with or date the guy your daughter/ mother was involved with. Im sorry that is a line that shouldnt be crossed if they are together or not.

Because Rick is more then a Logan he is also Eric son and Taylor seems to forget that that. He is Throne and Ridges brother and he should be acknowledge as such.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply