Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 1 2013, 12:28 AM (7,029 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH: January Discussion

1996 Quartermaine New Year's Eve Part 1

1996 Quartermaine New Year's Eve Part 2

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

WTH is Maxie wearing on her head?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This Spinelli stuff with Milo is painful.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

After today’s show there are going to be a lot of lives changed! Some for the better and some for the worst thing that could happen to anyone

I think Maxie and Sabrina had New Years Eve party hats on, when I first saw Maxie I said the same thing “what is she wearing on her head”?

Emma was so cute today I agree with her I don’t like Britt either I would rather have Sabrina as my Mommy!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Starr's has bad luck with cars,been in a car accident two years in a row.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

LOL at Emma saying that Britt wasn't an adult. :lol:

I never want to drive a car in Port Charles, NY. :scared:

I couldn't believe that Maxie's "fall" forced a miscarriage. I think she had a false positive or something and had lost the baby before that. Dear Lord though why do I see sympathy sex with a drunk-stood up Spinelli and sad Maxie. :shame: And we all know those situations don't work out well. :headbang:

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Ratings for December 17th – 21st

Total viewers
3. GH 2,800,000 (+143,000/+472,000)

Women 18-34 Viewers
1. GH 267,000 (+22,000/+142,000)

Women 18-49 Viewers
2. GH 693,000 (+83,000/+124,000)

GH is the only soap that gained this week…Well deserved it’s a fantastic soap 2013 looks like a great year for them. Bravo GH! :cheer: :applause: :cheers:

Deleted User
Deleted User

GH ratings are so well deserved. They truly are the best soap on air.

Tfp. :cheers:
Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I feel like a broken record, but damn, I hope Connie pushes Starr off the cliff when she gets up. KA's scenes were awful and KS needs to stop bugging her eyes out.

Will Trey's wife die? Damn, it would make for good drama between Sonny and Kate.

I would be okay with Ella meeting the big man in the sky.

Ewwww......Todd and Carly.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Patrick better be talking about Sabrina when he said he wants to move on in 2013

I hope no one dies but the chances for Trey and Ellie don’t look good

Connie almost killed two of Sonny’s kids she better be running for the hills

I don’t think this thing with Carly and Todd will go anywhere especially after Connie gets done trying to save her neck

Spinelli is really going to feel terrible making out with Maxie when he finds out what happened to Ellis

Another great show!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I like Todd and Carly together ... until they go to have sex. Maybe it's my mood today but I was not at all feeling them. At all. I just don't buy them as any sort of couple. Maybe we aren't supposed to even if they are "going forward" with them.

I thought Kirsten Storms did pretty good today. Spinelli was also tolerable for a change. Get him drunk more often!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

So I am only a few minutes to today's show and I almost threw the remote at my television.

MAXIE!!!! You KNEW Ellie was on her way to meet Spinelli and you are NOT going to open your mouth!!!!!!!

Sorry, I have always thought Maxie has been childish and selfish. Just when I think maybe they might actually have her mature she does something like this. Not like I couldn't see it coming but still drives me up the wall. :frustration:

Now back to watching...

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Good episode today!

I really, really, really hope the writers don't kill Maxie and Lulu's friendship. I hope the writers aren't going where it looks like they're going.

I am all over Todd and Carly. They are smokin' hot! I know Carly will take a dim view of Todd's role with the Johnny/Connie thing, but I hope they'll reunite down the road.

Totally sick of Britt. I really thought I liked Sabrina and Patrick, but their almost kiss was sooooooo awkward. I guess it was supposed to be, though. This whole storyine needs to speed up or end; it's kind of dragging.

So glad Johnny's secret is out. Any storyline that involves Starr automatically annoys me. Gah. I hope she gets mad at Todd and goes back to Llanview now that she will know Todd kept Cole and Hope's killer from her.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I need for Starr And Connie to die. I don't care who does the deed, they gotta go.......

ETA: yay For GH. :cheer: The only soap I watch regularly.......
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jan 4 2013, 01:50 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

From what I've read about the Maxie/Spin/Lulu/Dante story is that it's going to gross people out and will be a real stretch of the imagination to say the least.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I also have to ask....

Do women really feel like having sex after experiencing a miscarriage? Wouldn't a Dr. advise against sex for a period of time?

Mason
Member Avatar

The last 2-3 episodes have really reinforced how much the current 20s set sucks. Getting rid of Trey is a start, but it just needs a complete overhaul.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Another amazing show today! :cheer:

I agree with Olivia I sure didn’t see this engagement coming
Spinelli is going to be carrying this guilt around for the rest of his life and Maxie will probably end up pregnant with his baby.
Poor Ellie I like her she is so innocent about life! Refreshing!!!!
I think after every thing is said and done Kate will come back and that will really pi$$ Connie off! LOL
I respect Johnny for manning up for what he did and not like Todd standing behind Carly skirt!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 4 2013, 03:27 AM
I also have to ask....

Do women really feel like having sex after experiencing a miscarriage? Wouldn't a Dr. advise against sex for a period of time?
In real life a doctor would,but In soap world,who knows.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

A great show

Are Starr and Michael going to grow on me?
Boy is Todd having a bad day? That stare of his would scare the devil himself
I agree with Carly she sure knows how to pickem”
The only way I see Connie getting out of this mess is let Kate come out

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply