Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 1 2013, 12:28 AM (6,948 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

I'm still on Friday's episode. Had a busy weekend and got up caught up one episode inbetween school and practice.

I'm so upset Trey is gonna die!! So much story needs to be told between him and Kate! It's a real shame. He's also the only person I like with Kristina.

Speaking of Kristina, her acting sucked this week. It was a little better today, but still. It is her first major role though, so I'll give Lindsey a break.

SO glad that Johnny told Starr. End to that year long boring ass "Who did it?" storyline.

I'm upset Maxie miscarriaged, I was looking forward to it. I bet she passes off her and Spinelli's and hers. It's original, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I kinda wanted a Lante baby.

Best soap of 2012! =)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Also hope Ellie is OK!

So glad Tarly hooked up. Fucking love them together.
Edited by Nate, Jan 7 2013, 08:14 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

TPTB totally failed with the Lante baby storyline. It started off interesting, but flopped. After the miscarriage, Maxie needed to be hospitalized, at least overnight, not discharged sent home, having sex with Spinelli....ewww. :puke: No sex after a miscarriage. I think it's 6-8 wks until a woman can have
intercourse again.

Furthermore, Britt is a sorry excuse for a physician. She didn't really want to treat her patients--she was in such a big rush to celebrate
the new year with Patrick. :ermm:

I'm sorry Trey is dying. :'(

Tarly is a big mistake. Friends yes, lovers--never. They don't have sexual chemistry.
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 7 2013, 08:39 PM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Good show today. I do wonder if this Connie/Kate thing they really will go that Kate is the and not Connie. Most times the mean crazy one is the alter. Just the way she was reacting and then how she reacted to Sonny when he called her Kate thinking only Kate would be this emotional. Would be interesting if they went with Connie being the alter and everyone having to deal with her.

Actually wish Trey wasn't dying because I do think there are lots of beats they still could have played between Trey and Connie/Kate.

Thought Laura Wright has been great the last few days finding out about both Johnny and Todd.

LOL at Johnny and Todd being in the same jail cell. Just from the preview you know that is not going to be good. :blulaugh:

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Ugh I miss AJ. :(

KMan101
Member Avatar

As do I. The last week or two has kinda been blah. Tarly was the highlight. I'm really liking the writing for Dante and Lulu, even if Lulu is a bit annoying right now.

Not really thrilled Maxie and Spinelli had sex and I already know where it's headed without even reading spoilers (I've been avoiding spoilers more and more). Poor Ellie. No one even knows who she is really. I like her and the actress.

I wish I cared more about Sabrina/Britt/Patrick, but in actuality I just care about Emma and Robin, who I actually view as Robin again. Sabrina's alright but they need to tone her done just a bit. And plus, we all know she's going to be made over in time for the Nurse's Ball, Patrick falls for her, etc ....

Brandon Barash is great. Johnny is hopeless at this point.

Michael is useless to me unless he's with AJ, who makes him tolerable. Starr is just ... ugh. I don't even feel badly for her when I should.

Connie is just ridiculous. When was the last time Kate was even out? I feel like it's been years (though I know it hasn't been). Who would even care if Kate came back at this point? I think they just need to ride out her contract and cut their losses. I get they love Kelly Sullivan but they really need to just let it go. She would have worked better as someone else.
Edited by KMan101, Jan 8 2013, 04:35 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I keep hoping Ellie turns out to be Serena Baldwin, especially with Lucy back in town.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I really hope Sami moves on and realizes that Jason is gone.
I felt sorry for Spinelli today telling Maxie how he feels about her and finding out about Elly, I have always liked Spinelli and Maxie but I really like him with Elly.
I hope Sabrina finally gets her kiss from Patrick but I have a feeling Dr. Britt is lurking around the corner.
Did AJ hit Sonny to hard the other day what’s with him and Connie?
Todd looked hurt that the lawyer took Johnny first Mr. big shot is just a peon like everyone else.
And why does Johnny think Todd can help him get Carly back?
For me it wasn’t a great show but a good one!

Tammy
Member Avatar

I have a question... under what circumstances did Lucky leave the show?

LPS
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 8 2013, 08:36 PM
I believe this was because Liz was pretending to be mentally ill in order to win Lucky over. Lucky found out she was faking and got pissed and headed for Ireland.

Speaking of Lucky, who killed that annoying Irish chick? Who was the balkan? I never found that out.

Tammy
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 8 2013, 08:58 PM
Tammy
I believe this was because Liz was pretending to be mentally ill in order to win Lucky over. Lucky found out she was faking and got pissed and headed for Ireland.

Speaking of Lucky, who killed that annoying Irish chick? Who was the balkan? I never found that out.
Wasn't The Balkin Jerry Jaxs?

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 8 2013, 08:58 PM
Tammy

I thought Anthony Z had her knocked off because she overheard some of his dirty dealings? I liked her character at first then she turned into bitchy harpy so I wasn't sad when she kicked the bucket.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

She got into a car crash and later Papa Z had her killed. yay. I couldn't stand Her!

I hated that Lucky left his family on Christmas eve :( . That was very OCC for Lucky to just leave his kids even though Liz was acting crazy . Smdh at that entire storyline.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 8 2013, 10:51 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

It's hard to feel any sympathy for Connie. She's only now referring to Trey as her son after the horrendous way she treated him? Trey really did get the worst of it! The whole thing with Joe Scully, then finding out about Connie and now this ending!

Thank goodness Ellie is ok but I feel so bad for her..I hope she ditches Spinelli.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wake me up when Lucy, AJ, Monica, Tracy, Anna or Duke are on. They've been MIA for almost a month now. At least Anna and Duke. I think the others appeared near Christmas.

KELLYISHAWT
Member Avatar

Hello.

I'm Kelly In Fifth Grade Anyways Nice To Meant You All! I love GH! I Started in September 2012 and Its AMASING!!!!

I Really Really Like Elizabeth and Sam! They Are Both pretty and Nice! Jason is AMASING! HIS EYES!

I Hate Whiny Starr!

I Hate meanie Connie too! JakAss!

GH IS HWAT!

FAVORITE PLOT: AJ back! Like HIM! He's SWAGGER!!! Tracies A MEAN OLD LADY! Monica nice.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I enjoyed today show…Poor Spinelli he doesn’t know what end is up, I think he was speaking from the heart with Maxie but also is so quilt ridden with Allie, so I’m positive that Maxie is pregnant with Spinelli and will pass it off as Dante and Lulu’s.

To bad Dr. Britt doesn’t fall into the river like Jason, but her schemes and manipulation of people won’t work they will come back to bit her in the butt.

Poor Sam I’m glad to see she is taking a step forward about Jason, she needs to move forward with her little boy Danny.

Todd do you stick your foot in your mouth often? And Carly what is the matter with you for going and seeing Todd and playing lets see how close we can get through a jail bar door and giving him hope that the two of you could still be a couple!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I know the surrogate storyline hasn't been a favorite by most, but I'm kind of liking this latest twist with Maxie losing the baby, unable to tell Lulu and Dante, and then obviously becoming pregnant with Spinelli's baby. It made everything much more interesting. And not your average soap opera surrogate storyline.

Poor Anna. She finally has the real Duke Lavery back in her life, but Faison's deception continues to haunt her.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

KELLYISHAWT
Jan 9 2013, 05:50 PM
Hello.

I'm Kelly In Fifth Grade Anyways Nice To Meant You All! I love GH! I Started in September 2012 and Its AMASING!!!!

I Really Really Like Elizabeth and Sam! They Are Both pretty and Nice! Jason is AMASING! HIS EYES!

I Hate Whiny Starr!

I Hate meanie Connie too! JakAss!

GH IS HWAT!

FAVORITE PLOT: AJ back! Like HIM! He's SWAGGER!!! Tracies A MEAN OLD LADY! Monica nice.
Awww I'm glad you are liking GH. I've been watching GH since forever it seems. I grew up watching it with my mom. My favorite female characters are Sam and Liz also. I hate Connie also!! Welcome to DR :wave:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 9 2013, 08:34 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

DrewHamilton
Jan 8 2013, 04:57 PM
I keep hoping Ellie turns out to be Serena Baldwin, especially with Lucy back in town.
If Ellie turned out to be Serena, that would be a great twist.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply