Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 1 2013, 12:28 AM (6,989 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

I'm probably in the minority, but I enjoy Britt. I love how she is a over-the-top b*tch. I find her entertaining.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

:rockon: An excellent show! :rockon:

Boy Sonny is sure putting a lot of faith in Connie-the-whack-a-doodle!
And I loved Alexis giving AJ hell and Michael overheard, and all he could do was stand there and spin his tires, but Iím sure AJ will turn it around when he find out Michael was listening!
Everyone has Dr. Britt number but Patrick and Sabrina!
Poor Sabrina had her heart broken today and Patrick canít figure out why she is avoiding him. Dr. Britt will get away with her lies for awhile but the truth will come out!
Iím not a Connie person but I did feel sorry for her today she has never been a mother to Trey caused the accident and how she is the one that has to end his life! I guess karma is a bitch!
Edited by lovinsafe, Jan 10 2013, 03:32 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 9 2013, 06:37 PM
I know the surrogate storyline hasn't been a favorite by most, but I'm kind of liking this latest twist with Maxie losing the baby, unable to tell Lulu and Dante, and then obviously becoming pregnant with Spinelli's baby. It made everything much more interesting. And not your average soap opera surrogate storyline.

Poor Anna. She finally has the real Duke Lavery back in her life, but Faison's deception continues to haunt her.
I agree.

And same with Anna. Finola was great. I do kinda like that maybe she'll have to fall in love with him 'all over again' that could be good.

Onto today's show ...

AJ and Alexis were fun, even if Alexis is a judgemental menopausal shrew and a Sonny defender. But she has a right to not at all like him. Love AJ defending Monica.

MAC AND LUCY!! Loved them.

I kinda WANT to like Lindsey Morgan. She isn't doing TERRIBLE. I think she can grow but it's clear they have no idea what to do with Kristina.

I like Liz as a supporting character. I think she was due for a "break" and this has been a good way to slowly redeem her. Even if she is a sounding board for Sabrina. I do like their friendship and Liz's hatred of Britt.

Britt gives a good sell. The actress is improving but she's still just a pointless plot device. Sigh. They couldn't have at least brought Sarah Webber on for this?

I love Tracy going into the Floating Rib. LOL.
Edited by KMan101, Jan 10 2013, 04:28 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Jan 10 2013, 01:09 AM
DrewHamilton
Jan 8 2013, 04:57 PM
I keep hoping Ellie turns out to be Serena Baldwin, especially with Lucy back in town.
If Ellie turned out to be Serena, that would be a great twist.
And Ellie 'has no family' right? Bingo. I'm kinda hoping. I like the actress.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

~ I watch GH Today, I so not like Britt today, My heart were so heart breaking for Sabrina, and I hope the truth comes out what Britt have doen to Sabrina and Patrick though, I rather have Sabrina for Patrick until Robin return.... Britt is fit for AJ...

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Patrick and Britt ... :puke: NASTY! In the shower? The shower that other people use? Yuck! Why is Patrick so damn dumb about certain things? This is too much like the Lisa Niles stuff where he couldn't see what she was until it was too late. I did feel bad for Sabrina, but I think we all know that she will end up losing the big red glasses, getting some frizz-ezz for the hair, a good makeup job and a new wardrobe and Patrick will see her differently.

happy
Member Avatar

I'm bummed they dropped Anna/Duke!! Their real reunion deserves attention!! Luke was touching in his phone call w/ Anna. More vets please! These actors are amazing!!!

Not interested in current storylines. No interest in newbies like Trey, Brit, Sabrina or Connie (or new Kristina). These characters are all FFWD material. Sabrina may be ok as a supporting character, but she has too much airtime. None of these newbies have any subtlety or depth. They are caricatures, not characters.

Why can't Patrick have a decent story line? Why is Liz playing support for Sabrina? I would rather have seen Pattick and Liz begin to develop genuine feelings for one another before Robin came back. Their history of friendship would have made a blossoming romance make sense. There wouldn't be any villains. It could be a genuinely angsty, human story.

Not a fan of the obvious set up of Maxie getting secretly impregnated by Spinnelli. RC loves his slapstick and campy drama. But I love when GH can balance that camp with more genuine & nuanced stories. The kind of stories that Patrick and Liz could rock. As well as Duke & Anna. Duke & Anna have been stellar in grounding RC's camp, but now the audience deserves a real payoff - real, genuine, human after effects that we can watch slowly. That's one of the best things about the soap genre - luxury of time to watch characters breathe and do simple things. Mix that up with camp and you have a winning formula. Show is out of balance now, IMHO.

I will just read spoilers to find out when to tune back in. I wonder if RC is purposefully airing certain characters/stories in rotation to see how ratings are affected?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Wow I can't believe Alexis' bland, unsexy, mob apologist ass is trying to tell AJ about himself. Didn't this bitch aid Sonny and Carly in their quest to keep Michael Quartermaine from his father?

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Well today there was to much Todd and John until John told Todd he was recording there conversation about Todd blackmailing John I enjoyed that.

Carly wallowing in self-pity didnít like that especially over Todd the man that has lied to her time and time again.

Connie needs to grow up! She is getting on my last nerve, but I was glad to see AJ with her I hope they get into trouble because AJ wonít know what hit him hanging around her.

Kristina on her high horse please get off your :soapbox: and get real!

All the characters today got on my nerves!

LPS
Member Avatar

Wow...Carly is annoying. Who is she to judge those two?

I'm still not a fan of Easton. I can tolerate him, but he does nothing for me.

What's withKristina's damn instances on pulling the plug? He's only been out for like a minute. She a little creep.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I guess Sonny does have a little heart I liked what he said to Connie. I liked the way they let Trey go with Connie and Kristina becoming friends if only for a short time. I wonder if Lucy will renege on Traceyís deal I hope not I donít want AJ to win. What is wrong with Carly sitting getting drunk over a bunch of losers? Iím glad Sam is finally accepting that Jason is gone but I donít know if I want her with John. I just canít warm up to Michael and Starr I donít know why! Talk about a loser Todd is right up there on the top of my list. It was a good show today!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I really like Lisa LoCicero but Olivia's visions just need to be stopped somehow. It was creepy how Kristina kept asking Olivia what she was seeing and acting like the visions were normal. I just can't warm up to the girl who plays Kristina.

Not sure what to think about Lucy screaming about Caleb when she saw John. It seemed kinda stupid.

Other then the above complaints I enjoyed the rest of the show for the most part, especially Tracy serving Lucy duck... :laugh:

KMan101
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 14 2013, 05:39 PM
I really like Lisa LoCicero but Olivia's visions just need to be stopped somehow. It was creepy how Kristina kept asking Olivia what she was seeing and acting like the visions were normal. I just can't warm up to the girl who plays Kristina.

Not sure what to think about Lucy screaming about Caleb when she saw John. It seemed kinda stupid.

Other then the above complaints I enjoyed the rest of the show for the most part, especially Tracy serving Lucy duck... :laugh:
I like Lisa LoCicero too. She's been doing some good work. Even though her and Steve are snoozeville I really liked her reaction to the proposal. I think Ron or Frank might have said Olivia's visions stop soon, probably after Steve's gone. I can't really remember exactly though.

I can't warm up to Lindsey Morgan either. I feel at times she showed a little potential but then for the most part she's not very good and the writing isn't there for the character. At all. Not to mention Alexis is coming across as just unlikable.

I love Lucy and Lynne Herring. So glad she's back. Tracy, Lucy and Monica all living in the Q house is a great idea.

AJ and Carly were fun. They work together well, actually and as much as Sarah Brown was Carly to me, I think Laura Wright turned out to be a good choice. At least in this regard. The AJ/Michael drama has really brought back the Carly I remember, sort of, even with a different actress in the role. It's working and I'm glad. Sean Kanan, Finola Hughes and Lynne Herring have really given this show a strong shot in the arm.

Also, I'm no Sonny fan but I'm ready for him to dump Kate/Kawny and just move on. He's quick to drop any woman who dares cross him yet he's panting after Kate like she's the bestest ever when he turned his back on Brenda and Carly how many times? I could maybe buy it if it were Megan Ward in the role. This storyline would probably be so much more tolerable. Honestly. There was just no on-screen history with Sullivan's Kate so why should the audience actually care?
Edited by KMan101, Jan 14 2013, 07:02 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John,a vampire,ok,someone has gone loopy.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

AJ and Carly is GOLD

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Loving Lucy lol

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

:omg: Todd was hilarious today I sure hope he can stay on GH. Lucy is turning into a real piece of work. Kristina always looks sick to me! Iím on the fence with Carly some days I can tolerate her and others she gets on my last nerve today was one of those days, I think AJ and Carly deserve each other. Are they going to keep Connie? And is Sonny going to fall for her? I like the feisty Connie. I just donít know how I feel about John and Sam, I would rather they bring someone new in for Sam! I just can't get enough of this show!

A great show!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Today's episode was pure comedy. I was cracking up the whole time, from Todd flirting with Felix to Lucy's tirade about vampires.

I also enjoyed AJ and Carly. Laura Wright nailed her scenes as Carly broke down. Love the tension between these two.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Jan 15 2013, 02:38 PM
AJ and Carly is GOLD
I was loving Tarly, but Carly and AJ today were riveting. I loved them!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

lovinsafe
Jan 15 2013, 03:34 PM
Are they going to keep Connie? And is Sonny going to fall for her? I like the feisty Connie.
This isn't the greatest storyline on the show and there is a lot of over the top acting. But I do find myself interested in it. I kind of hope they keep Connie around as simply Kate was actually the alter that came out when Joe Jr. raped her. It would just fall against all the other multiple personality storylines from soaps. The "good" personality as actually the alter would be a different way to take this type of story.

Loved the scenes with Carly/AJ with Carly's breakdown.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply