Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 1 2013, 12:28 AM (7,087 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

OMG Lucy was amazing. How I miss Port Charles.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I knew Carly would freak about chopping her hair.

Lucy wouldn't know what's best for her if it bit her in the neck,haha,Shaun,lol.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 16 2013, 02:43 PM.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Another great show today…Boy Todd can’t catch a break poor guy he reminds me of the three stooges all wrapped up in one. I don’t know what is going on with Lucy but somehow I think part of her fantasy is going to become truth! This week I’m seeing potential in AJ and Carly.

happy
Member Avatar

So how will they resolve the PC vampires? Is Lucy having a nervous breakdown? Is this what brings Kevin back to PC?

I hope they don't really have vampires on GH. I tried following PC, because I loved Kevin/Lucy - but the vampire stuff just turned me off. I love Buffy, but I hated vampires in PC. :shrug:
Edited by happy, Jan 16 2013, 08:26 PM.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

happy
Jan 16 2013, 08:26 PM
So how will they resolve the PC vampires? Is Lucy having a nervous breakdown? Is this what brings Kevin back to PC?

I hope they don't really have vampires on GH. I tried following PC, because I loved Kevin/Lucy - but the vampire stuff just turned me off. I love Buffy, but I hated vampires in PC. :shrug:
LOL I loved PC and the vampires, but I too think that would be a little much for GH. And FV said that they weren't going to go there, so I'm thinking it was all a dream? Or maybe just the vampire stuff? Not sure yet because John and Sam do seem to have that connection.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Maybe it was all in a past life?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

EJamandBread
Jan 15 2013, 09:44 PM
JtSmarts
Jan 15 2013, 02:38 PM
AJ and Carly is GOLD
I was loving Tarly, but Carly and AJ today were riveting. I loved them!
I've firmly hopped on this ship as well. AJ and Carly have IT! They need to happen. I can only imagine what Michael would think! :D

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Past life. Dream. I really hope whatever is explained makes the supernatural years of PC not real.

My love for Felix grows with every episode he appears in. I'm glad they're having him interact with more people than Sabrina. He and Todd's interactions were hilarious. And I can't wait to see him and Carly discuss their similar taste for "bad boys."
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 17 2013, 12:08 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm hoping Lucy may have hit her head or something on the way to Kelly's and is somewhere dreaming all the vampire stuff. Then Kevin may get called in because she's been found and is hurt.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah I do wonder how this Lucy/vampire stuff is going to get resolved. It was a bit painful to watch. Poor Lucy is looking like a freaking lunatic. However, I just loved Duke and Felicia interacting with Lucy. So nice. Mac/Alexis/Shawn were nice too.

Monica and Tracy are always gold. Carly and AJ are proving to be quite fun to watch again. And Sabrina and Felix are really growing on me, so, overall, it was a pretty good show.

Diane is such a trip. Todd also can never catch a break lol. It's nice to see Sam with a little fire again and McBain's been kinda tolerable. What's going on? LOL

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

:omg: I never thought I could love a soap as much as I do GH…It’s a comedy and a drama, it can make you laugh hysterically and make you cry and feel awful for a character. It is so well balanced. And the talent on the show is outstanding! I loved Carly today that she wants to show Todd that she isn’t going to let any grass grow under her feet pining away for him, feisty! Tracy and Lucy were hysterical today. Felix is going to be one of my favorite characters. Patrick and Sabrina they care about each other but Sabrina is afraid that he will lose his job if she looks at him and Patrick is baffled why Sabrina is acting this way but I wouldn’t want to be Britt when they both find out! I can see Sabrina going Rambo on Britt! Todd has kept me in stitches all week long.

Another fantastic show!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, the show is very very enjoyable again.

Carly and Felix were really nice. I loved those scenes. Damn you Carlivati for making me really like Carly!

Todd and Lucy. No words. I love them. So enjoyed him giving her the thumbs up for stabbing John.

I could NOT believe who was on at the end. Damn. I had no idea. I was so surprised and so excited! SO happy too.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I freaking loved Carly and Felix's scenes. More please!

The courtroom scenes were beyond hilarious. I'm so glad Tracy was added to the mix. And holy shit at that ending! How does GH manage to do it?! I had no idea Heather was going to show up at the end of the episode today with Lucy at Ferncliff. Score another under Carlivati/Valentini's belt.

I hate Epiphany. Always have.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I hate Carly most of the time but I did love her scenes with Felix. More please!

happy
Member Avatar

Ok. I'm behind, so I just saw the AJ/Carly scenes from this week. HOLY HELL! THEY ARE SMOKING HOT!!!

Fabulous scenes with stellar writing and riveting acting. MORE PLEASE!!!
:hail: :hail:

Love the complexity of their history. I don't think they should sleep together, but my gosh, I love wanting it even when I know it's wrong. LOL. Insane, insane chemistry! So glad that SK is back as AJ. :wub:

ETA: anyone know who was the scriptwriter when AJ & Drunk Carly were in Todd's room? I am a huge fan of that writer!!!
Edited by happy, Jan 18 2013, 09:50 AM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 10 2013, 08:58 AM
I'm probably in the minority, but I enjoy Britt. I love how she is a over-the-top b*tch. I find her entertaining.
I love her, too, LPS but I have always had a thing for the soap super bitch. The thing is is that our soaps eventually neuter the resident super bitches and turn them into the town martyrs ... think Elizabeth circa 1998, Marty on One Life to Live back in 1994 ... Carly on As the World Turns back in 1997 ... (this list could go on and on and on).

Odds are a couple of years from now Kelly Thiebaud will probably be playing the show heroine and we will be reminiscing about how evil she was before the show "redeemed" her.

GH: Please don't redeem Britt Westbourne. Let her stay bad, bad, bad to the bone!

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Another fantastic show today…OMG Lucy is amazing with all the characters on GH I can’t believe that primetime or movies haven’t snatched her up. The game just changed for Maxie today, now that Ellie is getting up feeling back in her legs will Spinelli and Ellie stay together? Or will he go back to Maxie and the baby; he did tell Maxie today that he will always love her. I bet AJ is going to have Heather sign the papers to gain Lucy’s stocks in ELQ. I liked John and Carly together they would make a good couple! I felt sorry for Todd today he backed himself in a corner he is damned if he does or if he doesn’t! The soap world doesn’t get much better then GH!

run to me
Member Avatar

lovinsafe
Jan 18 2013, 04:21 PM
Another fantastic show today…OMG Lucy is amazing with all the characters on GH I can’t believe that primetime or movies haven’t snatched her up. The game just changed for Maxie today, now that Ellie is getting up feeling back in her legs will Spinelli and Ellie stay together? Or will he go back to Maxie and the baby; he did tell Maxie today that he will always love her. I bet AJ is going to have Heather sign the papers to gain Lucy’s stocks in ELQ. I liked John and Carly together they would make a good couple! I felt sorry for Todd today he backed himself in a corner he is damned if he does or if he doesn’t! The soap world doesn’t get much better then GH!
I loved Lucy's scenes with Heather. LOL they were both so funny.

Lucy: I mean, anyway, I tried to stab him in the chest. I got him, but I must have missed his heart because he did not combust and he somehow survived the whole thing.

Heather: Well, that must have been disappointing.

I laughed so hard during their scenes.

darraholic
Member Avatar

GH really needs to keep Lynn Herring. I want more scenes with Lucy/John aka King of the Vampires, Lucy/Tracy, Lucy/Diane, Lucy/Heather.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Yes I agree that they need keep Lynn Hering on GH...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply